• Please log in to reply
2397 replies to this topic

#2161 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Interests:Life is an occasion. Rise to it.

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:38 PM

Pardon if I'm quiet lately. I'm on a convention till Thursday in Crown Plaza. Haha sokoto yeah.. Shhh muna.

Busy wearing the heels and talking to clients...

#2162 artemisfowl12

artemisfowl12

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 07:50 AM

Pardon if I'm quiet lately. I'm on a convention till Thursday in Crown Plaza. Haha sokoto yeah.. Shhh muna.
Busy wearing the heels and talking to clients...

hmmm.. do tell us of your escapades during the convention, please. if you can show us, all the better. hihi

#2163 mojako31

mojako31

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

nice suggestion bro.

#2164 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:35 PM

In a woman's viewpoint..

Sex and Love are separate things for men. But for some women, this coincides together. For those women who just looks for sex, it will be sex at first but eventually they will develop feelings for you. If you can notice, most men have this dilemma when it comes to their fubus.. The woman gets clingy and acts like she's a gf or something when it fact it all started because of sex and it will only be sex(for most guys, unless the man is marupok as well). Its actually tied up in the woman's nature.. According to science, women is always on the lookout for a good partner to bear a child with. Hahaha my advice for you, if you want a fubu.. Ask your fubu to get another fubu. Exclusivity in a fubu setup is dangerous. The woman's brain is twisted when they're in love. Lol

#2165 GAT11

GAT11

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:56 AM

In a woman's viewpoint..
Sex and Love are separate things for men. But for some women, this coincides together. For those women who just looks for sex, it will be sex at first but eventually they will develop feelings for you. If you can notice, most men have this dilemma when it comes to their fubus.. The woman gets clingy and acts like she's a gf or something when it fact it all started because of sex and it will only be sex(for most guys, unless the man is marupok as well). Its actually tied up in the woman's nature.. According to science, women is always on the lookout for a good partner to bear a child with. Hahaha my advice for you, if you want a fubu.. Ask your fubu to get another fubu. Exclusivity in a fubu setup is dangerous. The woman's brain is twisted when they're in love. Lol

Well said.. hehe

#2166 kend84

kend84

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Tech, Coffee, Muay Thai, BJJ, SCUBA

Posted 28 September 2018 - 01:40 AM

In a woman's viewpoint..

Hear hear! :)

#2167 artgonsalves35

artgonsalves35

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 06:37 AM

In a woman's viewpoint..

Facts!

#2168 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:16 AM

Given my argument above, for me the best partners are married men. Why?

I know that they're not emotionally available yet most married men are exclusive with their wife and their fubus. (Unless, well if he's like masterbettor lol) Why is this important? Well, for health reasons. Goodness gracious.. Having a medical background and knowing these STDs and STIs.. It makes me not want to have sex per se. Haha
Anyway, its just a matter of asking the right questions to my potential partner. Lol

Married men crave for excitement just like I do minus the complications of attachment and such.

Well, J and I started when I was looking for a fubu and it developed to something more than that when he said the words I..
Haha

Good morning. Pardon the daily musings.
  • Stephen A. likes this

#2169 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:19 AM

But a handful of married men wouldn't be so bad lol

#2170 ganjaman318

ganjaman318

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1390 posts
  • Interests:good books, good movies, great company, drinking, talking about politics and stuff...

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

I know that they're not emotionally available yet most married men are exclusive with their wife and their fubus. (Unless, well if he's like masterbettor lol) Why is this important? Well, for health reasons. Goodness gracious.. Having a medical background and knowing these STDs and STIs.. It makes me not want to have sex per se. Haha
Anyway, its just a matter of asking the right questions to my potential partner. Lol

Married men crave for excitement just like I do minus the complications of attachment and such.

Well, J and I started when I was looking for a fubu and it developed to something more than that when he said the words I..
Haha

Hi Timmy... appreciate your perspective.... great insight....

#2171 SecretManiac

SecretManiac

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

In a woman's viewpoint..

this is actually true. But sometimes the same thing happens with men, case in point, my former FUBU is now my wife.

Edited by SecretManiac, 28 September 2018 - 10:31 AM.

#2172 Mr. Bushido

Mr. Bushido

The Way of the Warrior

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Women, Shoes, Gunpla

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:45 AM

Haha

Parehas pala tayong paranoid sa STDs hahaha. Well, hindi lahat ng married men maingat ha, karamihan sa kanila reckless din. Meron akong kakilalang nagkatulo dahil sa FUBU nya and nahawaan nya wife nya. This is a guy who's married and have 2 kids.  :lol:

#2173 artgonsalves35

artgonsalves35

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

Haha

Another Facts again.
Married Men just need some spice to their S3x life. We are still attached with our partners, we just need to refresh and unwind  :)

Edited by artgonsalves35, 28 September 2018 - 12:57 PM.

• SecretManiac likes this

#2174 mojako31

mojako31

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

good point guys

#2175 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:29 PM

I won't be posting pictures of myself anymore. Hihihi
Mtc is getting really booooring

#2176 ganjaman318

ganjaman318

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1390 posts
  • Interests:good books, good movies, great company, drinking, talking about politics and stuff...

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:29 PM

Whaaaat???! Why?

#2177 SiLvErClAw

SiLvErClAw

Life is not for the weak

• (15) Extreme Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36481 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:31 PM

Mtc is getting really booooring

well, it has been a tad bit boring for the past few years compared to when I first joined, so I concur

about the pics, if that is your decision, then we can only support you

#2178 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:35 PM

I noticed that. Haha

About the pictures, the ones posting on d2b are the same people lang din. You know.. I got tired of it lol

#2179 mat-tam

mat-tam

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:37 PM

hello wander this is my first post...wish to have friends here

#2180 Imawanderlust

Imawanderlust

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1082 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:38 PM

Welcome.. Welcome..

So let me ask? What's your dilemma in your sex life? Haha

hello wander this is my first post...wish to have friends here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lust, life, thoughts

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

game_boy