#1061 gulaman14

gulaman14

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:05 AM

Baka sa presentation binase? 

Oh, "so so" and "not bad" does not cut it for me. But I wonder why these restaurants, NINYO and TOYO Eatery in Makati and BAR PINTXOS in BGC were the 3 top choice of restaurants in Manila and were included in the 50 Hottest Restaurant in Asia 2020 by Elizabeth Thorn for a Travel Magazine, I wonder why?

#1062 gulaman14

gulaman14

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:09 AM

So-so for me. I also tried Kansi in Sarsa, Same Same for me. (or baka di ko lang talaga trip ang Kansi)

patpat's kansi house in sampaloc st., san antonio village makati

the best place to eat, plus the prices are affordable too, although the place is not that clean looking :rolleyes:

#1063 gulaman14

gulaman14

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:12 AM

Ano ung Sibut?

My friend and I were looking for something new to try in Cubao when we saw this... Souper Hot at Shopwise beside KFC.

I love soups,so without a second thought, we entered and checked what's inside. There were cold items of shrimp balls, lobster balls, the usual... Plus some veggies of bokchoy, cabbage, and the likes for the greeneries. To add were noodles too. Then you choose the broth of your soup.

As soon as I saw SIBUT, without a doubt, I chose it. And even explained to my friend what taste to expect and how smell will be like. She gave me the floor with what to put in our order.

Crab stuff and shrimp stuff (my automatic), also added sotanghon, beef tendon, some mushrooms... And of course, chose sibut. And then it went to the weighing scale to know how much we've accumulated.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20191001_103903.jpg

But disappointed was I when it was served. It's not what I was expecting at all. The smell and the color should be standard testament for it to be sibut for the broth... But no. Masmalasa pa ang nilagang pork sa sabaw nya. Lame... So lame.

And I was thinking na baka kasi iniisip nila na wala naman masyado pipili ng sibut for the broth or that not all who would dine is aware of what the smell and taste of a soup with sibut is. (So maloloko ka kapag hindi ka aware talaga). Told my friend wag na kami umulit dun. Told the staff too na wala namang hint man lang na may nilagay na sibut dun sa sabaw. Tahimik lang sya.

#1064 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,135 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:11 PM

Anyore FR's?

#1065 mitchkim

mitchkim

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 01:40 PM

sana may mag fr sa first  panda express sa megamall,,

#1066 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,427 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:10 AM

I thought kakayanin ko yung anghang ng beef ng Hao Hao Noodles... Hindi pala. In the middle of eating and finishing the noodles I ordered, parang may sunog sa loob ng bibig ko. LOL. Kaya when I paid for it na, I talked to Ate and told her akala ko kaya ko. Sabi nya, even if I go for mild or white soup, yung beef talaga nya ang may timpla. Should I eat again, I'd better be more prepared... Mindset! Hahaha. But I'm glad they have Black Fungus Salad, na spicy din. Hahaha.

#1067 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

I thought kakayanin ko yung anghang ng beef ng Hao Hao Noodles... Hindi pala. In the middle of eating and finishing the noodles I ordered, parang may sunog sa loob ng bibig ko. LOL. Kaya when I paid for it na, I talked to Ate and told her akala ko kaya ko. Sabi nya, even if I go for mild or white soup, yung beef talaga nya ang may timpla. Should I eat again, I'd better be more prepared... Mindset! Hahaha. But I'm glad they have Black Fungus Salad, na spicy din. Hahaha.

Really?
That's interesting.
Saan po ba yung HaoHao?

#1068 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,427 posts
  • Interests:Coffee, Reading, Cooking, Food trips, Sunset, Tech stuff, Music Listening, Old buildings, Outdoor scenes

Posted 24 December 2019 - 10:11 AM

Really?
That's interesting.
Saan po ba yung HaoHao?

Megamall Atrium. Not sure if 3rd level though. Madali lang naman sya hanapin dun. If you see Botejyu, same floor na sila.

#1069 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 12:02 AM

Megamall Atrium. Not sure if 3rd level though. Madali lang naman sya hanapin dun. If you see Botejyu, same floor na sila.

Lapit lang.
Thanks.
Will try it kung maalala ko.
Too many choices pag megamal.
#1 pa rin yung Panda express.
Used to order their chicken-potato and fried rice sa suking outlet nila.
Or their tofu with eggplant

Edited by Mad Damian, 25 December 2019 - 12:04 AM.

#1070 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 December 2019 - 01:29 AM

Lapit lang.
Thanks.
Will try it kung maalala ko.
Too many choices pag megamal.
#1 pa rin yung Panda express.
Used to order their chicken-potato and fried rice sa suking outlet nila.
Or their tofu with eggplant

Long line... If you're not hungry enough pa, the wait won't bother much, I guess...

#1071 TheRedHood

TheRedHood

#BROMANCE2020

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 17 January 2020 - 08:55 AM

san po maganda mag-food trip sa Makati? yung hindi naman sobrang bigat sa budget sana. . . TIA

#1072 Retz

Retz

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 7,135 posts

Posted 20 January 2020 - 03:05 PM

Calderon at san juan

#1073 sOin2you

sOin2you

Buttiful

• (11) Wyld
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

Calderon at san juan

I saw one in Kapitolyo before. Not sure if meron pa. But is it good food there? Never tried it eh...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)