Current Events Tidbits Et Al

Semplang agad yung allegations ni Bikoy kay Bong Go. Halatang ventosa lang yung marka. Si Kitty Du30 kaya ano trabaho sa sindikato para idamay din ni Bikoy?

Pati yung payola list at mga fake signatures, napaka-amateur ng pagkakagawa.

Siguro binulsa ni Trililing yung budget, at para makatipid, kung sinong tambay lang sa kanto ang kinuha para gumawa ng fake documents.

Edited by camiar

highlights...

KAHIT SINO ALAM ITO, ... once you join the "underworld" death is the only exit.

KAYA SABIHIN NI PETER JOEMEL "PJ" ADVINCULA NA HE QUIT AND LEFT THE GANG, ASSUMING NA ITO AY ANG CHINESE TRIAD DRUG SYNDICATE, DAHIL GUSTO ATA MAGBAGONG BUHAY ... and just like that, saying adieu and gone.

...hindi ka basta basta tumiwalag sa isang grupo at hindi ka tutugisin nang dating mong kasamahan para ligpitin at patatahimikin.

... and for sure, no one is indepensable in this dark world of drug and power, even PETER JOEMEL ADVINCULA is no exception, if ever what he said is really true.

... And understanding how these drug syndicates group or cartel work ... do you think, Bikoy would still be alive after he "showed all those documents, the tara, - exposing the workings and operations of the syndicate." AND THAT EXPOSURE WOULD BE OKEY FOR THE TRIAD? I strongly doubt. And Bikoy should be running for his life ... though I do not even think that Bikoy, the character is even real.

And then, sa press conference with the IBP ... kung hindi ba naman tanga ang nag prepare nang script na yon, bagkus sabihin ba naman na may mga tao or mga dating kasamahan na nagbibigay nang mga documents sa kanya

... those na sinabi mo sa video serve no purpose at all dahil lahat nang mga iyon ay matagal nang basag ... proven that they were manufactured and fabricated

post-206207-0-77766800-1557314792_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Rody checkmates Trudeau

By
TDT
-
May 18, 2019 12:25 AM

from the Daily tribune: https://tribune.net.ph/index.php/2019/05/18/rody-checkmates-trudeau/

Du30 recalled the Philippine ambassador to Canada along with the top members of the diplomatic corps over the garbage issue which Canada's Trudeau has been ignoring.

If you recall, Trudeau embarrassed Duterte in the past when he blocked the shipment of Bell helicopters the Philippine Air Force bought from them, saying that the helicopters might be used by the Philippine Air Force to violate the Filipino people's human rights during its military missions. Duterte considers Trudeau's action as personal and official insult to the Philippine government.

The Philippine government will deny any relation between Canadian garbage and the blocked helicopter sale, but I still believe this is a reprisal to Trudeau's arrogance.

Edited by camiar
  • 2 months later...

A few months ago, we were discussing about Duterte giving orders to to soldiers and police to perform inhumane acts (like shooting them at their vaginas) on insurgents and alleged crime suspects. Somebody argued and asked me to produce mission orders because he said police will not execute orders without them (that naive punk).

Well... a few months later here is what they say about verbal orders:

Asked whether the President's verbal order was enough, Albayalde said the PNP also received a directive from the Department of the Interior and Local Government to heed Duterte's order.

"In the PNP, especially us, even in the military there are several ways of giving directives and verbal directive is one, binding po yan,"

There you have it, from the head of PNP himself.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/29/19/national-police-chief-defends-crackdown-on-lotto-gaming

Edited by tk421

A few months ago, we were discussing about Duterte giving orders to to soldiers and police to perform inhumane acts (like shooting them at their vaginas) on insurgents and alleged crime suspects. Somebody argued and asked me to produce mission orders because he said police will not execute orders without them (that naive punk).

Well... a few months later here is what they say about verbal orders:

Asked whether the President's verbal order was enough, Albayalde said the PNP also received a directive from the Department of the Interior and Local Government to heed Duterte's order.

"In the PNP, especially us, even in the military there are several ways of giving directives and verbal directive is one, binding po yan,"

There you have it, from the head of PNP himself.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/07/29/19/national-police-chief-defends-crackdown-on-lotto-gaming

And you try to imply that shooting female NPA in the vagina is a "verbal directive" that the soldiers "have to" obey?

Don't worry, our soldiers have more common sense than you.

And you try to imply that shooting female NPA in the vagina is a "verbal directive" that the soldiers "have to" obey?

Don't worry, our soldiers have more common sense than you.

Ang babaw ng defense mo, tol. The point is anything that your lord says CAN be interpreted as an order. And that you can't use the excuse that they need everything in writing.

"Common sense" ba nila ay equal sa DDS' common sense? LOL.

Ang babaw ng defense mo, tol. The point is anything that your lord says CAN be interpreted as an order. And that you can't use the excuse that they need everything in writing.

Only obtuse trolls like you would interpret as an order anything that Duterte says. Discernment....such a lonely word. :lol:

I'm not defending the soldiers or Du30. I'm attacking your inane insinuation.

Common sense is common sense.

There's no such thing as DDS common sense or tk421 common sense.

Either you have more, or lack, of it.

And you seem intent of proving to us your lack of it.

Edited by camiar

Nope. I'm gonna argue that DDS "common" sense is different from rest-of-humanity common sense.

After all, DDS "common" sense dictates that it's completely ok for people to be killed without facing trial first.

Or that Duterte made the right choice when he declared Lotto as illegal one day, then cheered again when he declared it was again legal the next.

Then their (your) common sense of saying that police are always to be believed when they said "nanlaban" when the idiot himself said "kung walang baril yun suspect, bigyan mo ng baril." (or was it ordered? it's up to the police's interpretation you said)

Yap away. I don't care. I'm gonna go back to my life and leave idiots discussing amongst themselves again. Have fun pleasuring each other~

Nope. I'm gonna argue that DDS "common" sense is different from rest-of-humanity common sense.

After all, DDS "common" sense dictates that it's completely ok for people to be killed without facing trial first.

Or that Duterte made the right choice when he declared Lotto as illegal one day, then cheered again when he declared it was again legal the next.

Then their (your) common sense of saying that police are always to be believed when they said "nanlaban" when the idiot himself said "kung walang baril yun suspect, bigyan mo ng baril." (or was it ordered? it's up to the police's interpretation you said)

Yap away. I don't care. I'm gonna go back to my life and leave idiots discussing amongst themselves again. Have fun pleasuring each other~

Yeah, you do that. Go back to your pathetic hole and wait for the next instruction from your handler/financier.

hah! Is this the fight club thread? haha, lighten up peeps. Anyway, saw the news about the Divorce Bill being opposed by male senators where the bill was in fact refiled by a female senator. life is so Jim Carrey.

Get used to it. The sometimes fiery and sarcastic exchange of opinions is what makes viewing the political threads interesting.
  • 1 month later...

From CNN:

DOH: Dengvaxia mess a 'major reason' behind 2 million unvaccinated children

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2019/02/06/doh-vaccination-dengvaxia-mess.html

"...DOH Disease Prevention and Control Bureau Director said they were not able to include all children in their immunization coverage program since some parents' are apprehensive of its adverse effects, similar to the controversial dengue immunization program in 2014.

"The major reason, wherein we have a big drop from 70% in 2017, we had only 39% (coverage) in 2018, of course because of the Dengvaxia scare,"..."

And who is to blame for the Dengvaxia fiasco? TK421 and her paymaster Abnoy.

Edited by camiar

These senators should have their facts straight. They should review the case of De Lima before even thinking of banning Philippine officials to the US. Democrats suck. Republicans rock!

The European Union, United Nations, the Catholic Church, CHR, Amnesty International, US, Iceland... all have a problem with Duterte's drug war. Havent you thought for a second that maybe it is you and the rest of Digong supporters who doesn't have the facts straight?

• Like (+1) 1

The European Union, United Nations, the Catholic Church, CHR, Amnesty International, US, Iceland... all have a problem with Duterte's drug war. Havent you thought for a second that maybe it is you and the rest of Digong supporters who doesn't have the facts straight?

On the contrary, it is "yellowtards" like you who have the facts screwed up. Do these organizations know our laws? I am pretty sure you won't be able to have a credible, much less erudite retort to this because, just like every "yellowtard", you are clueless. :lol:

Moreover, these entities you mentioned are all talk. Has any case prospered against the Duterte administration? Puro kayo dakdak. Wala naman napatunayan. :lol:

Edited by will robie

On the contrary, it is "yellowtards" like you who have the facts screwed up. Do these organizations know our laws? I am pretty sure you won't be able to have a credible, much less erudite retort to this because, just like every "yellowtard", you are clueless. :lol:

Moreover, these entities you mentioned are all talk. Has any case prospered against the Duterte administration? Puro kayo dakdak. Wala naman napatunayan. :lol:

Cmon Wil, these are national and world leaders we are talking about. People in the highest positions as far as world affairs are concerned. To assume they know nothing about our laws is idiotic. These guys do not just yap their mouths without assessing the situation first. Edited by juan t