Warehouse Sales & Factory Outlets

loverboy18

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October 19, 2007 to October 21, 2007 When you start hearing Christmas jingles at the malls, it means you better get your shopping list ready!

This weekend, take the entire barkada or your family to a 3-day weekend sale at Robinsons Malls. As if they don’t attract enough people during these sales, Robinsons Malls gives shoppers a special pre-holiday treat. Enjoy live mall shows for free, featuring Pupil, Mark Herras, Sugarfree, Sitti, and many others. See poster below for more details.

Happy shopping!

post-23972-1192781613.jpg

Edited by loverboy18
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

got a friend who has a warehouse for export overuns. he has both male and female clothes though mostly females. if you have the patience to sift through piles and piles and piles (mountains and mountains) of clothes then this might be your treasure trove. all i can say is that going there once is not enough since you're bound to find more if you go back everyday:D

just pm if youre interested

I went to #40 sta. maria st. Kapitolyo Pasig City yesturday. Was it supposed to be a house? I was so upset.

From what I know marami ang Kapitolyo. May 1,2 and so on. Can you clarify the adress please.

Thanks.

yes it is a house. been there a couple of times already. you can only pay in cash. also, these are old stocks that didn't get sold in their stores here (shang and glorietta). the clothes are around 50-70% off from their original price tho. it's been closed for a while as the house/warehouse is being renovated. tho you can call if you want to go. i know i have the number somewhere.

ps. actually if they know you already or the sales persons from their stores (paul smith and ben sherman) can vouch for you, you can actually pay in cheque. ;)

hope the above helps.

yes it is a house. been there a couple of times already. you can only pay in cash. also, these are old stocks that didn't get sold in their stores here (shang and glorietta). the clothes are around 50-70% off from their original price tho. it's been closed for a while as the house/warehouse is being renovated. tho you can call if you want to go. i know i have the number somewhere.

ps. actually if they know you already or the sales persons from their stores (paul smith and ben sherman) can vouch for you, you can actually pay in cheque. ;)

hope the above helps.

Cool, thanks.

How much are the PS wallets there?

hope the above helps.

sayang! hindi ko ineexpect na house yun. I would have rang the dorbell but I decided not to becuase the owners might get mad at me or something.

Bro if you don't mind me asking, what are the price ranges of l/s shirts?

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...