Unforgettable Moments Sa Js Prom

• 2 weeks later...

good memories, hehe i remember my crush C.D.V. was the one that invited me for a dance instead of me hehe, it was a good night, hope i was a little aggresive back then cause probably she would have been in my arms all night.

let me add good food, nice place it was Westin Philippine Plaza, was my thirdyear high junior prom and ofcourse "the dance" that completed the night. :)

shes now a nurse in states, i remember she told me when we danced that night her bra came off of her haha i never knew i had this magical aura taking ladies under garments off of them hehe. MAGIC!!!

peace!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my first and only threesome.... hehehehehe.... mag-pinsan sila... i was a 15 year old kid, 3rd year high school... after the party our barkadahan had a suite with 3 rooms reserved... yung isang girl classmate ko bj-ed me sa CR nung 1 suite... after also my first ever CIM, kung kaya ko pa daw her cousin, 1 16 year old senior was in the other room daw, kung kaya ko 3some.... who am I to turn her down... off we went to heaven.... :thumbsupsmiley:

very memorable talaga.... hhhhaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy..........

i kissed my crush on the dancefloor... she kissed back.... pinaghiwalay lang kami nung Pari....

had my 1st CIM with a transferee fil-am classmate....

had my 1st and only 3some with said transferee fil-am classmate with her cousin...

who can beat that.... :hypocritesmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote and read my batch's "Class Will & Testament" when I was a senior during our JS prom. It was one of the highlights of the night which encouraged a lot of laughter and hugging among the attendees as it was like a goodbye testimony from our batch who will be graduating. The students loved it so much that they included it in our yearbook. I miss my alma mater tuloy! :)

• 3 weeks later...

3rd year ako ndi ako nkpag prom dahil umalis kami nun 4th year pinaghandaan namin, ang porma namin nun ng utol ko prang mag aalok ng blender sa bahay hahha pero ang da best nun ung crush na crush ko cmula 2nd up to 4th year ay ka be break lang nila ng bf nia hahahha so straight from nowhere nilapitan ko xa laki ng boobs nia talga feel na feel ko at umiiyak pa sabi ko ok lang yan pero ang nasa isip ko shet prang may kahoy na sa pants ko hehehehe nung uwian inuman na un nag perya muna ako then straight sa knila baaaaam xa nkauna sakin,, hehehe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
during my senior year, a few days before the prom, somebody told my friends that isasayaw niya ako. they never told me who it was, and i didn't ask cause i kinda knew. prom night came and all night i waited and waited and waited...

yeah, he didn't.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I am not good at taking to girls at that time, one of my friends ask his gf to be my date. I return the favor by being their chauffeur while they make out at the back of my car.