Alternative Exercises

• 2 weeks later...

yeah like pushups, close hand push ups (very effective chest builder), seatups just the regular ones but do it every day and you'll see the result, and do your morning jog consistently, simply but if being done regularly it will surely keep you fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
RUNNING. the most basic exercise, used since the Greek olympics.

BODYWEIGHT CIRCUIT TRAINING. i.e. military exercises, wrestling conditioning drills, etc...

INTERVAL TRAINING. get a hold of Bas Rutten's Mixed Martial Art Workout. It does wonders. No more excuses when you work out at home.

Let me add the royal court from Matt Furey. hindu squats, hindu pushups and bridging.

just these three excercises for 15 minutes everyday. 15 minutes lang ha and you can be in fighting shape.

i will repeat it again, since i cannot emphasize enough:

burpees

knock off 100. the challenge is to do it in less than 10:00 minutes.

Let me add the royal court from Matt Furey. hindu squats, hindu pushups and bridging.

just these three excercises for 15 minutes everyday. 15 minutes lang ha and you can be in fighting shape.

i hate those exercises. haha. hindu... why do they call it hindu?

burpees

ewan ko nga bro e. siguro sa hindu martial art nakuha ito but i can only speculate with regards to their origin.

wanna try somthing difficult.. we use to do this for time in preparation for out last comp.

25 prisoner squats (aka hands behind the head full squats)

25 take down lunges (its like half a shooting drill)

25 alternating split squats

25 jumping squats

using a thick piece of rope tied to the ceiling..

hand over hand pullups into toe touches towards the ceiling.. or you can go for flying armbars or somthing. 25 reps

switching pushups on a medecine ball 25 reps

on a hanging bag or partner.. close guard situps (had to be able to hug the body or touch back of the neck at least) 25 reps

25 sprawls

this is one set btw guys... do each exercise one after the other.. 2 sets with 1-2 min rest in between is enough to fry you..

try to beat your time everytime.. if it becomes too easy.. use a weighted vest or somthing..

there is somthing else that i let my guys do which is more upper body dominant but shempre i wouldnt wanna give up all our training routines.. hehe :goatee: :goatee:

wanna try somthing difficult.. we use to do this for time in preparation for out last comp.

25 prisoner squats (aka hands behind the head full squats)

25 take down lunges (its like half a shooting drill)

25 alternating split squats

25 jumping squats

i think this is a good one. i saw thin in men's health as a circuit, and you so it six times or so. kind of working against pain or in the presence of pain or something.

i think this is a good one. i saw thin in men's health as a circuit, and you so it six times or so. kind of working against pain or in the presence of pain or something.

menshealth??!! wag naman.. hehehehe.. but i woudl have to admit.. thats an adoptation from intocombat's workout for jeff monson and rhadi ferguson.. but yes.. you do the whole thing as a full body circuit.. most people can manage it in about 5-6mins

the term your looking for is metabolic conditioning and lactic tollerance training.. this is teaching your body to use lactic acid as a energy source instead of treating it as a by product of intense muscular fatigue.. it also teaches your heart rate to recover rapidly inspight of hitting 90-95% max heart rate.. I seen some people do this with a snorkle and their nose taped

menshealth??!! wag naman.. hehehehe.. but i woudl have to admit.. thats an adoptation from intocombat's workout for jeff monson and rhadi ferguson.. but yes.. you do the whole thing as a full body circuit.. most people can manage it in about 5-6mins

the term your looking for is metabolic conditioning and lactic tollerance training.. this is teaching your body to use lactic acid as a energy source instead of treating it as a by product of intense muscular fatigue.. it also teaches your heart rate to recover rapidly inspight of hitting 90-95% max heart rate.. I seen some people do this with a snorkle and their nose taped

sa madaling salita, matuto magtiis. "it's only pain. it can't hurt you."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
after Shower sir baka mapasma ka pa pag before

thank you sir for the advise.

burpees

sir, are burpees considered as plyometric exercises?