Antonio Trillanes: Criticism And Controversies

-Brad hanap ka ng ibang tao sabihan mo inuuto, there are other ways para malaman ang laman ng account ni digong. Gumamit kalang utak at "resources" mo. Go figure kung paano "daw" ni trillanes Nalaman at minagic ang figures. Una milliones ngayun billiones, kung trip mo magpagag* kay trillanes wag mo idamay ang iba.

-about sa tattoo punta ka davao at ikaw mismo tingnan mo kung meron. Fairytale ni trillanes kakagatin mo naman.

Totoo naman na nauto ka e. Pinagmamalaki mo nga yung bank certification na bogus e. Madali lang i-prove yun kasi may copy tayo nun pero yung sabihin mo na fairytale lang ang storya ni Trillanes - yun mahihirapan ka mag prove non.

Totoo naman na nauto ka e. Pinagmamalaki mo nga yung bank certification na bogus e. Madali lang i-prove yun kasi may copy tayo nun pero yung sabihin mo na fairytale lang ang storya ni Trillanes - yun mahihirapan ka mag prove non.

Panong nauto e si Miriam binoto ko, o sabat. Baket d mo kayang pumunta davao at magpa picture kay polong? Wlang pamasahe? Mahina pag nag anecdotal evidence tayu dito, kaya puntahan mo mismo at tingnan mo. Mahilig ka tsismis ni trillanes

Kala ko naman high IQ ka? hindi bank certification sinasabi ko para malaman ang laman ng account. Mukang d mo talaga alam paano.

You mean yung application? Winala ni Calida. Meron lang si Trillanes ng circumstantial evidence : videos, pics, and testimonies na nag apply siya.

I almost fell off my seat laughing while reading this post. How sure are you that Calida lost it? Calida merely discovered that something was amiss in Trillanes' "amnesty". Haha! This excuse you're giving is as flimsy as it can get.

Edited by will robie

Panong nauto e si Miriam binoto ko, o sabat. Baket d mo kayang pumunta davao at magpa picture kay polong? Wlang pamasahe? Mahina pag nag anecdotal evidence tayu dito, kaya puntahan mo mismo at tingnan mo. Mahilig ka tsismis ni trillanes

Kala ko naman high IQ ka? hindi bank certification sinasabi ko para malaman ang laman ng account. Mukang d mo talaga alam paano.

Yes hindi ko alam paano. Kung kaya mong ilabas yung bank transactions ni Duterte at kaya mong picturan yung tattoo ni Polong, gawin mo na para matahimik na tong si Trillanes.

I almost fell off my seat laughing while reading this post. How sure are you that Calida lost it? Calida merely discovered that something was amiss in Trillanes' "amnesty". Haha! This excuse you're giving is as flimsy as it can get.

Ang babaw mo naman Wil. Obvious naman na opinion ko lang yun because documents don't merely "disappear" from records.

Yes hindi ko alam paano. Kung kaya mong ilabas yung bank transactions ni Duterte at kaya mong picturan yung tattoo ni Polong, gawin mo na para matahimik na tong si Trillanes.

:-) d mo pala alam eh, review mo banking and finance mo baka makuha mo ang loophole dun kesa naman banat ka ng banat dito ignorante ang dating mo.

Tingnan mo nga ikaw tong nag pupush ng tattoo e. Para mawala na sa guni guni mo yang fairytail ni trilliones.

Juan t, matino ang tanong ko, mag-comment ka ng matino kahit di mo kayang sagutin.

I dont know why you have to say this because matino naman yung pagsagot ko sayo. Maybe you got offended when I said "That's how stupid this whole thing is", but I assure you that wan't directed at your post but rather at the whole situation of amnesty revocation because of a missing application.

The point is, u were granted amnesty. Granted the burden of proof is in the accuser, hindi ba't dapat lamang meron kang sariling kopya ng certificate mo? para magkawalaan na lahat, sunugin na ni Calida lahat ng kopya ng amnesty churva, meron pa din ako original copy. Ako nga na ordinaryong mortal lang, I have copies of my SALN (sample lang) dating back 10 years for emergency purposes only, though sure ako na meron ding copies nun ang HR namin at ang Ombudsman.

That certificate of amnesty is the reason why nakakawala si Trillanes, how come he doesn't have it? Hindi ba, maybe, just maybe, wala talaga nun?

And sorry, circumstantial is not worth s@%t in matters like these.

Isa pa (allow me to digress), just because nag-apply siya doesnt mean granted yun, Assuming granted nga, doesn't mean valid yun. In an amnesty, express yung requirements: dapat may sufficiency in form and substance. Kung kumpleto naman lahat ng attachments etc, cge ibigay ko sa yo yung sufficiency in form.

But the substance? Kahit pinirmahan mo yung box doon as Trillanes is saying, if it doesn't amount to owning GUILT dun sa mutiny, wala din yun. The substance should leave the reader in no doubt as to the admission of guilt. Tingin ko dito sablay si Trillanes. Yes he submitted the docs, but he never admitted guilt nor showed remorse (not sure if the latter is required, though). In fact, may interview cya na sinabi nya na mali yung accusation sa kanya kasi di cya sure kung mutiny nga yun, in effect saying mali yung kaso against him. Is that admission of guilt? I don't think so.

Like others in this thread, I think you are confused with the amnesty certification and the amnesty application. Those are two separate documents. Ang nawawala is the application not the certification. The admission of guilt is incorporated within the application as proven in the pics. Now the question is, is the application still necessary even though Trillanes already has the certification? If you have a diploma? do you still need your application to the university? Do you get my analogy now?

Btw, i voted for Trillanes the first time he ran for the Senate. Dugong Magdalo ako eh. Even after all that's happened and he's done, I don't regret that. He was a way different man back then. THAT was the Trillanes I helped put in the senate.

But this sorry excuse for an ass-licking piece of s@%t masquerading as a warrior for the freedoms and rights of the Filipino people? NAH.

You were able to forgive Trillanes after his mutiny and even support him after. What made you change your mind about him? What, in your eyes, has he done wrong?

If you say it is an opinion, then it is an opinion but as far as I am concerned, it is a lame excuse.

What is lame here is Calida and Duterte "losing" the application thinking that they could void Trillanes' amnesty by doing so. Later on, even they realized that what they did was lame and that is why they added another issue - the signature of Gazmin in the certification instead of Pnoy's.

What is lame here is Calida and Duterte "losing" the application thinking that they could void Trillanes' amnesty by doing so. Later on, even they realized that what they did was lame and that is why they added another issue - the signature of Gazmin in the certification instead of Pnoy's.

The amnesty can be signed by the president only, not a defense secretary. Again, how sure are you that Calida lost it? I almost forgot. It's just your opinion so I will leave it at that.

Edited by will robie

^^^ This is also an opinion, and I will also leave it at that.

Is it? Try checking out the Constitution. Article VII Section 19. Baka mamilosopo ka at sabihin mo na sinabi ko ay "amnesty can be signed by the president" at nandun ay "the president can grant amnesty." Unahan na kita. When you grant an amnesty, it has to be documented, hence, the president is the only one who can sign the amnesty, not a defense secretary.

Edited by will robie

Is it? Try checking out the Constitution. Article VII Section 19. Baka mamilosopo ka at sabihin mo na sinabi ko ay "amnesty can be signed by the president" at nandun ay "the president can grant amnesty." Unahan na kita. When you grant an amnesty, it has to be documented, hence, the president is the only one who can sign the amnesty, not a defense secretary.

Like I said, yours is one opinion. Others may say that a president's proclamation and the secretary's signature (with authority of the president) is documentation enough. Even lawyers are divided on this so until a decision is handed down, that statement of yours remains an opinion.

Eto naman analogy ko. Trillanes has a certification signed by Gazmin. For every output there has to be an input, otherwise ur output becomes suspect. Following ur example, may diploma ka, but the univ has no record of u enrolling. Di ba, maybe just maybe, Recto product ang peg?

using the same analogy of yours if the diploma ay gawa sa recto lamang the university will obviously deny having issued the diploma or the amnesty in this matter. in Trillanes case the admin who issued his amnesty in fact as i know have not deny that the amnesty given to him and maintain that it was legit as he has complied with all the requirements.

kung nawala o winala ng administrasyong ito yun papeles na hinahanap nila hindi ba problema nila yun at sila dapat magpatunay na peke ang amnesty na binigay imbes na ipasa ang burden of proof kay trillanes?

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2018/09/09/1850040/ex-amnesty-panel-chair-trillanes-complied-application

kung sa bangko yan halimbawa nag open ka ng time deposit today at may certificate of deposit ka na nagsasabing may php1m ka papayang ka bang sabihin ng bangko na wala kang pera sa kanila just because nawawala yun records mo sa kanila?

sa ganitong scenario maaring nagkaroon ng intent to fraud at pineke mo yun certificate of deposit na hawak mo, maaring nagkaerror ang system nila at nawala accidentally ang records mo or maari din nagkaroon ng fraud inside wherein yun nagsolicit sa iyo na tauhan ng bangko eh dinispalto ang pera pero nagissue sa iyo ng legit na certificate of deposit. paano kung un latter yan ang parang nangyayari kay trillanes naissuehan ng certificate pero may gumagawa ng kalokohan sa loob at sinabing wala ka naman pera dito. sa tingin mo pag nilapit ito kanino proof of burden? malakas ang pinanghahawakan na certificate of deposit ng depositor kahit sabihin mo nabura records ng bangko hindi dahilan yun para sabihin wala kang deposito. it is the bank’s burden to prove na fake yun certificate na hawak mo or nailabas mo na yun pera mo kahit na hawak mo pa yun certificate. can they say your certificate of deposit is invalid because you cannot present your validated deposit slip together with the certificate of deposit you are holding?

Eto naman analogy ko. Trillanes has a certification signed by Gazmin. For every output there has to be an input, otherwise ur output becomes suspect. Following ur example, may diploma ka, but the univ has no record of u enrolling. Di ba, maybe just maybe, Recto product ang peg?

I cant see the Recto angle coming into play here, and this is why: No one, not even Duterte, is questioning the authenticity of the amnesty certificate. There was a public proclamation. It had to go through Congress first. It was all over the news...etc. There is no question that this is not a Recto document. So going back to your analogy - It should be: a person, with his diploma, whom everyone including the previous dean knows to have graduated from that school, is in danger of having his education voided just because the school cannot find his application. Doesn't that sound stupid to you?

I believed in the cause Trillanes had. I shared the idealism, understood the frustration. Then he got aligned with the yellow mob. He just lost it there.

No one can be Liberal and be pro-people. (I heard you say but he's Nacionalista! IKR. )

You shared his idealism. I don't think his idealism has changed. Please be more specific on why you are vehemently opposed to him now. Sorry to be blunt but i think that just saying "he got aligned with the yellow mob" is such a lazy argument. It's a product of propaganda that claims "dilawan" automatically equals "bad" without even explaining why.

Like I said, yours is one opinion. Others may say that a president's proclamation and the secretary's signature (with authority of the president) is documentation enough. Even lawyers are divided on this so until a decision is handed down, that statement of yours remains an opinion.

How can something that is written in the Constitution be an opinion?

The words in the constitution is subject to interpretation, or haven't you heard? Kaya nga isa yun sa major role ng Supreme Court eh. SMH.

Kaya nga dati nakaka lusot ang pork barrel sa national budget until it was ruled that it was unconstitutional.

Edited by tk421
  • Like (+1) 1

hahahahaha!

hilarious!

this should be in the political jokes thread!

I don't get the joke. Past administrations have done the same thing before and no one made any objections. All these went through Congress without any hitch. Even this administration didn't see anything wrong with this issue at first, otherwise they would have raised it right away rather than that ridiculous missing application angle. You make it seem like its an obvious error. So what's so funny?

It doesn't say in the constitution that the president's signature absolutely has to be the one signed on the amnesty certificate.

hahahahaha!

hilarious!

this should be in the political jokes thread!

I don't get the joke. Past administrations have done the same thing before and no one made any objections. All these went through Congress without any hitch. Even this administration didn't see anything wrong with this issue at first, otherwise they would have raised it right away rather than that ridiculous missing application angle. You make it seem like its an obvious error. So what's so funny?

Basahin mo yung statement mo.

Baka pati ikaw humagalpak din ng tawa sa ka-ignorantehan mo tungkol sa Constitution.

It doesn't say in the constitution that the president's signature absolutely has to be the one signed on the amnesty certificate.

I knew it. Refer to my post in which I pointed out the article abd section of the Constitution and my explanation of the documentation. I knew na mamimilosopo ka kaya lang sablay na sablay kaya pinangunahan na kita dun sa post ko. Edited by will robie

I knew it. Refer to my post in which I pointed out the article abd section of the Constitution and my explanation of the documentation. I knew na mamimilosopo ka kaya lang sablay na sablay kaya pinangunahan na kita dun sa post ko.

Anong "I knew it" ang pangasasabi mo jan? Are you talking about this OPINION of yours?

Paulit-ulit lang tayo ah! You are trying to prove your point with your an OPINION. That may be your own interpretation of the Constitution but I am sure others have a different view.