3615 replies to this topic

#1 Sweet Introvert

Sweet Introvert

Gone with the wind

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5426 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

Alright children, here is your new playroom. You can invite each other to drinks or eats here. You can even be cruder here since there is no topic.

Enjoy, just keep it in this thread.

• IllidonGopnib and Ninoattina like this

#2 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4600 posts
  • Interests:Jokes and Mischief
    Books and Booze
    Learning and improving myself

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:57 PM

Our own little playroom, oh joy.

So regarding this meet-up. I'd say Makati or Pasig is more of "neutral ground".

#3 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4012 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:10 AM

our very own room....and an invite to boot!
flattered? i think not!

then again....what the heck! :thumbsupsmiley:

#4 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4600 posts
    Books and Booze

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:23 AM

our very own room....and an invite to boot!
flattered? i think not!

then again....what the heck! :thumbsupsmiley:

Don't feel bad, the list that was invited looked pretty short ... so do we fall under the category of troublemakers?

#5 hellyeah2

hellyeah2

Spartan Warrior

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2019 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:42 AM

Wow I felt that I'm special here in MTC

#6 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4012 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:49 AM

^^
ha ha ha....

if we're gonna stir up some trouble with a "political eb"....we might as well have some ground rules.
add on if you wish.
but for starters...here's mine:
  • The rules will always be respected.
  • No one is allowed to bring any firearm. Those who wish to join will be frisked by a gay doorman/bouncer. We dont need to shed blood for us to be heard.
  • Any meeting we have must end with somebody getting a lap dance.

#7 BnF95

BnF95

Still One More

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4600 posts
    Books and Booze

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:57 AM

^^
ha ha ha....

if we're gonna stir up some trouble with a "political eb"....we might as well have some ground rules.
add on if you wish.
but for starters...here's mine:

• The rules will always be respected.
  • No one is allowed to bring any firearm. Those who wish to join will be frisked by a gay doorman/bouncer. We dont need to shed blood for us to be heard.
  • Any meeting we have must end with somebody getting a lap dance.

No problem with rule 1.
Rule 2 is a bit problematic I think, perhaps saying no weaponry other than brains and bodies?
Rule 3 I like, I know just the place for it too.

#8 Guest_Leviticus_*

Guest_Leviticus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:33 AM

Hahaha! nubayan nasali ako sa mga "troublemakers" :thumbsupsmiley:

reminds me of the movie regarding the rules. I'd like to add:

"what happens in this room, stays in this room"

again, hehehehehheehehehe

#9 Ryuji_tanaka

Ryuji_tanaka

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3359 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:59 AM

gentlemen.lets get ready to rumble. :)

nakapagtataka nga lang at hindi kasama si jopoc at blue eyes :)

#10 BlueEyes

BlueEyes

Seducer

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2758 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:42 AM

I just woke up and saw this...how funny! I'm amazed at the need for this, but 'Thanks', S.I.C.K.

There are only a few people that I would truly like to 'meet'. The only reason I even got involved on the Politics thread was because of jopoc's continued misinformation regarding LC Smith. That said, this is an entertaining place to unwind - sometimes I feel smarter after I sign off and occasiionally, I feel as if I lost brain cells from having read some of the posts.

As for the rules, sorry but methinks that Uncle Sam trumps anything in the RP. I haven't yet met a bouncer here that was even curious what would happen if he tried to take either of my duty weapons. They go where I go...period; I follow the rules I've been issued.

As far as I know, a few members of MTC know who I am. At least one has PMd me and recognized that he guessed incorrectly. I know he is friends with jopoc, so maybe that is why he is not willing to meet. There are a couple of you who I would share a beer with, but you must understand the rules under which I operate. I am on call 24 hours a day (sometimes in the RP but often abroad) and if I'm traveling without my family, a team member is almost always near. This can be a pain when I need to scratch an itch, but I have team members who also get itchy, so it works out (as stated before Pinays are incredible). Having the ability to surf wirelessly is one of the reasons I don't mind sitting in a truck while they take care of business. I prefer to cruise MTC - ESPN and CNN can get a bit boring. I hope that this is putting some of the picture into focus. We operate a bit differently than most of Manila. Like I wrote many times before, I love my career and hope that each of you find something that doesn't seem like work.

Peace!

Peace!

#11 wolfwhistler

wolfwhistler

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:02 AM

i have been censured and censored....i guess i'm one of the "troublemakers"....?

#12 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4012 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:56 AM

gentlemen.lets get ready to rumble. :)

nakapagtataka nga lang at hindi kasama si jopoc at blue eyes :)

nde pa lang nakapag-log in.

#13 sitilim

sitilim

ARI GOLD / ENTOURAGE

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1513 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

ANG KUPAL NINYONG LAHAT!!!!! hahahahaha joke lang. BlueEyes will give you some time to translate.

By the way, why isnt MrWade here? Does that mean we can plan against him? hahahahahaha guys, I had a big smile on my face when I saw this. hehehehehe game lets all meet and have some drinks. we are civil people folks.... having fun is more important than political views. Lets just swear that no Politics talk will happen during the EB.

Ok maybe we can indulge ourselves with some Jopoc vs BlueEyes thingy for 5 minutes... hehehehehehe tara na! I'll just be out of town from Tue next week to Fri maybe.... will be going to Bicol. But anytime after that Im free. ;) I will honor the rule of no guns. But I will have a companion that has one. But I can make him wait outside or a couple dozen meters away if it makes anyone uncomfortable. If all agree to act civil then I will go alone. wala naman cguro galit sakin except......

by the way, lets be serious with this.. maybe start off with some introductions. names during the actual EB only. I'll start:

Im from New Manila. But I grew up in San Juan, till I was 28. As I mentioned, my families roots come from Politics and Law Enforcement. I work as the Marketing Director of an FMCG company and who knows, we may do business... I can also sponsor some of you guys with Food and Beverage products should you have events and/or charity work. :)

first round of food and drinks on me. :)

Edited by sitilim, 31 August 2007 - 11:54 AM.

#14 Phrozhen.Khold

Phrozhen.Khold

Photographer Kuno

• (11) Wyld
  • 6834 posts
  • Interests:Photography

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:03 PM

I've been a fan of the politics section for quite a long time... so allow me to part some words...

Nobody cares about threats over the
internet.

Don't try to act hardcore with the
keyboard.

Fighting online is like racing in the
special olympics;

even if you win, you're still retarded.

Peace :thumbsupsmiley:

#15 Qui-Gon Jinn

Qui-Gon Jinn

ANARKISTA

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3744 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Girls, 4x4 Off-Road Racing, Girls, Music, Girls, Visual Arts, Girls, Films, Girls, Flying Horses, Girls, Shing-a-ling, Girls

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:47 PM

PARTY TIME, EXCELLENT :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: SHWINGGG!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

potah ako pinaka huling sumali sa mtc dito sa grupo ah...anyways, Party on DUDES!

Edited by Qui Gon Jin, 31 August 2007 - 01:01 PM.

#16 amante

amante

pilosopo sa kanto

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4012 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:15 PM

@BlueEyes...

the rules i posted are mere suggestions.
ammend them or better yet come up with your own rules if you like...(except for #3, which you would have to agree is a pretty darn good idea!)

all im saying, is we can leave all the insults in cyberspace and still be civil enough when we have a couple of beers.

cheers! :thumbsupsmiley:

#17 rockybrawler

rockybrawler

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4383 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:17 PM

Hahaha! nubayan nasali ako sa mga "troublemakers" :thumbsupsmiley:

reminds me of the movie regarding the rules. I'd like to add:

"what happens in this room, stays in this room"

again, hehehehehheehehehe

I'm flattered to be invited. The cc listed most of my idols. Master Leviticus, I bow to you. Hehe I learned so much from your posts.

#18 rockybrawler

rockybrawler

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4383 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

ANG KUPAL NINYONG LAHAT!!!!! hahahahaha joke lang. BlueEyes will give you some time to translate.

By the way, why isnt MrWade here? Does that mean we can plan against him? hahahahahaha guys, I had a big smile on my face when I saw this. hehehehehe game lets all meet and have some drinks. we are civil people folks.... having fun is more important than political views. Lets just swear that no Politics talk will happen during the EB.

Ok maybe we can indulge ourselves with some Jopoc vs BlueEyes thingy for 5 minutes... hehehehehehe tara na! I'll just be out of town from Tue next week to Fri maybe.... will be going to Bicol. But anytime after that Im free. ;) I will honor the rule of no guns. But I will have a companion that has one. But I can make him wait outside or a couple dozen meters away if it makes anyone uncomfortable. If all agree to act civil then I will go alone. wala naman cguro galit sakin except......

by the way, lets be serious with this.. maybe start off with some introductions. names during the actual EB only. I'll start:

Im from New Manila. But I grew up in San Juan, till I was 28. As I mentioned, my families roots come from Politics and Law Enforcement. I work as the Marketing Director of an FMCG company and who knows, we may do business... I can also sponsor some of you guys with Food and Beverage products should you have events and/or charity work. :)

first round of food and drinks on me. :)

Idol. So nice to see you here. Hehehe

#19 Guest_Leviticus_*

Guest_Leviticus_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:31 PM

Ewan ko ba bakit hindi kasama Mr.Wade. ang alam ko ay may record na siya sa mga mods and has been through so many usernames; but same style of thinking pa rin.

when I was working in Manila I often visited the "other" section of MTC but now that I work outside of manila I couldn't relate to the topics of the "other" section so tambay ako sa politics section. I find it more interesting to read the posts there as compared to reading a newspaper; because here I can voice out.

#20 Sweet Introvert

Sweet Introvert

Gone with the wind

• (11) Wyld
  • 5426 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:54 PM

My apologies, I sent 2 waves of PMs and forgot to include Mr. Wade in either wave, that has been rectified. Enjoy your room for invitations and squabbling and keep it clear of the politics section please. Gentlemen, if you feel that other members of your group has been left out, feel free to invite them to YOUR room.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users