Condo Unit Or House & Lot?

• 2 weeks later...

if you're single then a condo is great but if you already have a family a house with a garden (and even a pool) is better so the kids have space to play securely and privately..

this is from my own experience as a realtor but it would also depend on my client's personal preferences...some have both, a condo in the city and a house in the suburbs or beach.

buti pa sila..maybe soon

i like condo living. it's simple, low-maintenance and secure. maintaining a house is so expensive... not to mention the staff of helpers you need on hand to do daily house chores. condos are so easy to maintain and there's always the building admin or association to run to when you need simple things fixed like electrical or plumbing problems. not to mention the battallion of security guards that are there to ensure that the building remains safe. yes there are hassles to condo living (like rules on pet ownership or even cooking) but i think they're all a small price to pay for the ease of life you get in return.

Ive never been a fan of condos....Long-term kasi ang approach ko like....how the land value appreciates....tapos yung mga improvements na pwede mong gawin sa property mo.....not to mention a real community to immerse with......

Sa condos kasi anlaki laki ng cashout mo....andami daming restrictions....parang lumalabas di mo pagaari yung place....anliit pa ng place.....walang room for improvement.....atsaka parang boring ang buhay sa condos....ang hirap makipagbonding sa mga kapit-unit mo.....

Sa presyong 3M na babayaran mo para sa isang maliit na condo unit.....pwede ka ng makabili ng matinong bahay sa Better Living nyan e.....may garden ka na.....pwede ka pang maglagay ng swimming pool at kung anu-ano pa.

I enjoy city living but I prefer having a house and lot. First, I don't like having chismosas and inggiteros for neighbors. Privacy is important to me. Second, I want my house done and designed just like the way I like it. No space restrictions and structural limitations. I want a house with a nice lawn with landscape and all. Clean and green. And lastly, I wanna have a garage or a basement with my own indoor firing range - a place where I could work and thinker with stuff without bugging the neighbors. Afterall, if you live in a not-so-nice or safe neighborhood, you could always build your fence sky-high.

The house doesn't have to be that big, just comfy and spacious enough to cram all the appliances and furnishings. Simple on the outside pero pag pasok, hanep at high tech sa gamit. Plasma TV, a kickass stereo component etc and the kitchen kumpleto sa gamit.

There's no way you can do that in a condo. Hehe!