Manila Airport Hotel

• 2 weeks later...
Eh sa diamond hotel kaya? okay naman? medyo mahal ba? ano pang ibang hotels na malapit sa airport?

all i know is, this hotel is the most nearest to the airport of all hotels in metro manila, diamond hotel is along roxas boulevard , manila airport hotel is just across the parking lot of NAIA airport...

i got a bad news for the menyaks here in MTC, after i checked in at the counter of the airline im boarding , i went out the airport building for me to go to the manila airport hotel, it was a hard time to convince the lady security guard for me to go out of the building, what i did was to show her a never been stamped OEC certificate so that i can go to the LACC area and out of the airport building heehehehe, the are too strict nowadays , its hart to convince the lady guard their manning the exit gate of the airport building....

what shall we do guys if ever on our next departure it would be the same scenario as mine?

think think think menyaks !!!!

Edited by pedrolabasulo
Mga mate,tanong lang kung DEPARTURE ka at khek in muna dito,kung

may mga BAGGED ba saan pwedeng iwan mga bagahe?

bro for departing passengers, better to check in on your airline first, then after checking in just go out of the building and ask permission from the security guard, just tell him/her that your family is on the restaurant r at the ofw lounge area waiting on you so they will permit you to go out, then just walk towards the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
bro for departing passengers, better to check in on your airline first, then after checking in just go out of the building and ask permission from the security guard, just tell him/her that your family is on the restaurant r at the ofw lounge area waiting on you so they will permit you to go out, then just walk towards the hotel.

Thanks bro!

bago ka magbakasyon pareng lml_sete dapat matawagan mo na gf mo, kokontakin mo sya at doon na sya mag antay mismo sa hotel at ikaw ay maglalakad papunta doon , wala ka nang gastos sa taxi :D hotel pa nd motel :D

Malamang ganon nga mangyari better check in na lang siya sa hotel at dun na lang maghintay ang hirap din naman kasi maghintay sa arrival area :D

Masubukan ko ito pag-uwi ko kaso matagal pa <_<

Malamang ganon nga mangyari better check in na lang siya sa hotel at dun na lang maghintay ang hirap din naman kasi maghintay sa arrival area :D

Masubukan ko ito pag-uwi ko kaso matagal pa <_<

bro, i just let my gurl wait at the restaurant ( leftmost area of the NAIA building ) while i am checking in at the airline counter, after the check-in we just walk together downstairs then to the hotel na :cool:

• 2 weeks later...