• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it true that they won't hire people from companies they outsourced?

that's not true they prefer people who already worked with dell in their outsource...but make sure you dont have anymore connection on one of their outsource...actually you need 90 days for that...it's what they call business courtesy...

that is our delema here cause were still connected with one of thier outsource

CAnt really understand whats all the fuzz with Dell. I was with one of their Outsource sites reach a pretty good level however, there are a lot of gray areas in their policies that can expose you to a lot of liabilities and leave your stats in jeopardy.

BTW, fighting over rates will get you no where because it will always be variable and depend on your bargaining abilities. IMO

that's not true they prefer people who already worked with dell in their outsource...but make sure you dont have anymore connection on one of their outsource...actually you need 90 days for that...it's what they call business courtesy...

that is our delema here cause were still connected with one of thier outsource

I heard that there is this agreement that they are not supposed to get people from their outsourcers but I guess they are not that strict with this policy. I know some people from their outsercers that have signed Job-offers from Dell

DELL Asia Pacific do not get people from their business partners or associates. I should know. Our company is a business partner and I regularly meet with the DELL Country Manager. For all those who are job-hunting, don't get too attracted with big pays. Scrutinize every detail in your contract and give equal weight in reviewing the perks and other benefits aside from the basic pay. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone feedback from those who had a final interview with regards to salary would be appreciated. I have a final interview next week, I have over 1yr exp w/a Dell acct. I want to negotiate as high as possibe, any feedback would be appreciated!

well goodluck sa negotiations mo.. dahil, not unless na "officer position" ang inaplayan mo, eh 21k parin ang ibibigay nila sayo!

DELL Asia Pacific do not get people from their business partners or associates. I should know. Our company is a business partner and I regularly meet with the DELL Country Manager. For all those who are job-hunting, don't get too attracted with big pays. Scrutinize every detail in your contract and give equal weight in reviewing the perks and other benefits aside from the basic pay. :)

I agree with this one. Alam ko mahirap na wag i prioritize and base pay lalo na sa panahon ngayon....but look at it long term....kasi baka malaki nga sweldo mo parusa naman para sa iyo pumasok araw araw....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
kahit 21k din siguro offer sakin.. ayoko na..

di ko talaga kaya.. nakakaiyak mag dell tech support e..

lalo na sa mga engots na gaya ko..hehehe

buti na lang talaga nde ako naiyak..naluha lang..

nyek! di nga? naiyak ka? ako nahagis ko lang naman headset ko sa inis.. sobra toxic tong work na to grabe. nakakadrain lagi ng lakas..buti na lang nakaalis ako bago ako mabaliw.. haha!