#1 syndicate13

syndicate13

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:33 PM

People,

read an article a couple of weeks ago in yahoo regarding the new Megaman 9 which is said to be a DAMN HARD GAME to crack and would only be finished by the experienced gamers.

so question is, do hard games make for better gaming experience or just a waste of time...

...for me, if a game is so frustrating then might as well stop playing it since we play video games to relax ourselves...

#2 DARKSEED

DARKSEED

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:41 AM

megaman 9?

you mean rockman and forte isnt rockman 9?

#3 brian

brian

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2929 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:21 PM

megaman 9?

you mean rockman and forte isnt rockman 9?

Megaman 9 is a new game but with retro graphics. Its available for download on the Wii, XBL & PSN. Yep it is a damn hard game but its what it makes it good. Frustrating, yes but hey its boring if the game is easy by itself.

With regards to hard games making for better experience, I would say it would really depend on the gamer. Hardcore gamers would prefer hard games and games with different levels of difficulty because it maxes out the worth of the game. It also adds replay value. I mean who would shell out $60 for a game you could finish in just 8hrs?! (Assuming you're playing legit games) :lol:

It really isn't about experience. because when you play a game for the first time it will always be a first time experience. There is a learning curve and it depends on each game.

Want a really HARD game? Try playing Devil May Cry 3, Shinobi & Ninja Gaiden Sigma. These games are so hard that you might end up throwing the controller at the TV. :lol:

#4 RockmanZero

RockmanZero

Maverick Hunter

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2168 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Megaman 9 is a new game but with retro graphics. Its available for download on the Wii, XBL & PSN. Yep it is a damn hard game but its what it makes it good. Frustrating, yes but hey its boring if the game is easy by itself.

With regards to hard games making for better experience, I would say it would really depend on the gamer. Hardcore gamers would prefer hard games and games with different levels of difficulty because it maxes out the worth of the game. It also adds replay value. I mean who would shell out $60 for a game you could finish in just 8hrs?! (Assuming you're playing legit games) :lol:

It really isn't about experience. because when you play a game for the first time it will always be a first time experience. There is a learning curve and it depends on each game.

Want a really HARD game? Try playing Devil May Cry 3, Shinobi & Ninja Gaiden Sigma. These games are so hard that you might end up throwing the controller at the TV. :lol:

It's good to have hard games. At least after you finish one hard game, you can tell yourself "t#ang%na natapos ko din!!!" :D

I really liked Shinobi. Finished the game upto Super mode and unlocked 2 secret characters. Really hard, but enjoyable. Most of the times, you'll win the game by "chamba" because of the extreme difficulty.

Imagine, the last stage will take you to the last boss around 20 mins (I think) and then the boss, Hiruko, will take you around 20-30 mins to defeat (unless ur really lucky if you can backstab Hiruko with a full-powered Akujiki.. that will be around 10 mins). Almost 1 hour of gameplay just for the last stage. Sheesh... :D

Rockman Zero series is also a tough one to beat.

Just enjoy the game and don't get frustrated. :D

Hey, does Megaman 9 tells the story about the origins of Zero? Haven't played the game yet

#5 brian

brian

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2929 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:35 PM

It's good to have hard games. At least after you finish one hard game, you can tell yourself "t#ang%na natapos ko din!!!" :D

I really liked Shinobi. Finished the game upto Super mode and unlocked 2 secret characters. Really hard, but enjoyable. Most of the times, you'll win the game by "chamba" because of the extreme difficulty.

Imagine, the last stage will take you to the last boss around 20 mins (I think) and then the boss, Hiruko, will take you around 20-30 mins to defeat (unless ur really lucky if you can backstab Hiruko with a full-powered Akujiki.. that will be around 10 mins). Almost 1 hour of gameplay just for the last stage. Sheesh... :D

Rockman Zero series is also a tough one to beat.

Just enjoy the game and don't get frustrated. :D

Hey, does Megaman 9 tells the story about the origins of Zero? Haven't played the game yet

Yep, it's good to have them. It was really satisfying when I finished Ninja Gaiden Sigma & MGS4 (Big Boss Hard, haven't tried the Boss Extreme yet).

I haven't played Shinobi for PS2 back then I completely forgot to play it but most gamers say that it's difficulty is insane. I'll have to get a copy soon. :D

With regards to Megaman 9, I don't know the story about it yet. But my cousin already downloaded the full game from XBL and I tried it. It's really HARD. Just like the past Megaman games.

#6 RockmanZero

RockmanZero

Maverick Hunter

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2168 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

Yep, it's good to have them. It was really satisfying when I finished Ninja Gaiden Sigma & MGS4 (Big Boss Hard, haven't tried the Boss Extreme yet).

I haven't played Shinobi for PS2 back then I completely forgot to play it but most gamers say that it's difficulty is insane. I'll have to get a copy soon. :D

With regards to Megaman 9, I don't know the story about it yet. But my cousin already downloaded the full game from XBL and I tried it. It's really HARD. Just like the past Megaman games.

I just hope that Megaman 9 connects the link between Megaman and Megaman X. I really wanna know how Zero came to life and what happened to the original Megaman, or how he became Megaman X. :D

#7 batman01

batman01

Cutie

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:35 PM

In Diablo 2 use necromancer to beat bosses like Mephisto, Baal using only hand weapons. No summons or magics, no cheats. It will make the game harder.

#8 ador757

ador757

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 01:24 AM

for me .. dapat tama lang ang timpla...d masyadong madali (na nagiging boring na at para may bragging rights din lol) at d masyadong mahirap (na frustrating na at d na enjoyable)

#9 hellmunkey

hellmunkey

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:06 PM

Sniper Ghost Warrior. Ok ang graphics...but when i reach stage 6, humirap ng husto...so i stop playing it.. ndi n kc ako nagenjoy...

#10 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3992 posts
  • Interests:health issues, politics, mysticism, sci-fi, fantasy , anime, religion, war, and being young.

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:54 PM

Games used to be uber hard. Talagang full-time commitment.

#11 ChardPurple

ChardPurple

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Interests:Games, games and moar games...

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

Really depends on the game. There is a borderline between challenging and just plain retardedly hard (Prinny on PSP is a great example).

#12 J.A.S.O.N

J.A.S.O.N

Lucky 13

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2264 posts
  • Interests:Friday The 13th

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

making hard games harder is always a challenge for me

#13 Simon the digger

Simon the digger

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

anybody into Devil May Cry 3 or 4? what about that community mod called God Must Die mode?

#14 Memento Vivere

Memento Vivere

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

Darksouls, Devil May Cry 3

#15 Simon the digger

Simon the digger

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:21 AM

God Hand on PS2. one of the hardest and silliest games I've played.

#16 darkworkx

darkworkx

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

darksouls series pang asar sa hirap

#17 Orgasm Donor

Orgasm Donor

Multiple Orgasm

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1543 posts
  • Interests:Physical sexual stimulation

Muscular Contraction

Autonomic Nervous System

Neurohormones Oxytocin, Prolactin, Endorphins

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

The Devil May Cry 3 is quite hard game for me

#18 Eddy Syet

Eddy Syet

Are you Syeting me?!

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14085 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Sex, Romance, Movies, Coffee, Lea Salonga and Maja Salvador.

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:24 AM

How do I explain it? In a game with Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Insane difficulty, I would choose Hard. The very hard and insane level difficulties takes the fun away for me. After all, I play games to have fun.

#19 ZDR

ZDR

Ghost of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9472 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:11 AM

In games with varying degrees of difficulty i usually start playing the game from the easiest to the hardest difficulty, i like seeing the the difference between the game modes, for me it adds replayability to the game. I like playing difficult video games, yes it can be frustrating sometimes but it can also be very rewarding. I remember when some games were really hard like super mario bros, castlevania, rockman (megaman), back then you had to really play and understand the game mechanics or ask friends how to get through certain levels, nowadays you just browse the internet.

#20 nsespiritu1

nsespiritu1

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

What is the most difficult games you have played?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users