Year Of The Monkey

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing insults, accusations and reprimands at a monkey will prove ineffective--even frustrating. They will just bounce off him harmlessly. It's simply unthinkable for him to believe all those nasty things you call him. It can't be true. He will find your admonitions baseless, maybe even hysterically funny. He has such an accurate picture of himself, his talents and his well-deserved good fortune, that you must be insanely jealous to make such ridiculous statements.

The Monkey does not lack credibility. His main problem lies in yielding to temptation, because he finds it amazingly easy to devise ways to justify his actions or to solve dilemmas without too much expense. Consequently, he finds it difficult to instill in others a total sense of trust. With such an innately clever personality, others are always tempted to suspect his motives. Often, Monkey people are judged harshly or accused erroneously by others who are below his scope. His popularity ratings could go up and down like a yoyo. Yet, he never seems overly concerned about your present opinion of him, no matter how contrite he appears. Perhaps it's because he knows that he can always get around to changing it.

^i agree with this. because i trust people easily, i want them to feel the same way to me. by nature , monkey people can be trusted, or more of my being a piscean? that's speaking of myself. as long as i do the right thing, i don't mind at all what other people would think.

This does not mean that the Monkey is callous or refuses to accept criticism. Not in the least-- hen you get to know him, that is. It is just that he realizes ahead of everyone else that nothing is ever permanent or irreparable. Don't sulk, despair or cry "Doomsday." Let him put his gray matter to work and soon things will be right side up again. Remember, to him, records were made to be broken; standards to be upgraded by higher specifications; inventions to be rendered obsolete by more sophisticated designs. He is the impresario, the perpetual improver. Rarely discouraged by his failures or impressed by the success of others, the Monkey strives constantly to do better and often astonishes even himself.

Monkey people are clever, inventive and charming. They can be mischievous and deceitful, and are usually good at talking their way through any situation. Monkey people have many talents and are good at learning new things. Easy-going, they are rarely upset by criticism, and recover easily from mistakes and setbacks. Sometimes others judge them harshly, yet in the long run they remain popular. Their enjoyment of life makes them delightful companions. Alhtough warm and affectionate, they usually have only a small circle of close friends. Optimistic and competitive, they like coming up with new ways to do things. They are also good at bargaining and negotiation. Most Monkey people have excellent memory skills, great curiosity, and a quick intellect. They have natural survival skills that tell them when to persist and when to quit, and they nearly always have an alternate plan. Monkeys do well as analyists and critics, and are also likely to thrive in careers that require public performance.

buti hindi ako year of the monkey, rooster ako, tiktilaok... hehehe

yeah, HotActionCop! and a piscean, too. rooster ka pala? year mo pala now. compatible ba ung rosster at monkey? masilip nga. :)

Rooster 72 - Probably, who knows yan ung score. monkeys are best compatible with a rat. :upside:

however, i dont agree on d statement "Although warm and affectionate, they usually have only a small circle of close friends." speaking for myself, when i start being friends with somebody, rest assured, that somebody is something worth a friend and they're many. i love entertainment, too.

nice to see u here, HotActionCop. keep posting maski indi ka monkey. :)

The Monkey is an intellectual and will possess a fine memory. With his superb intelligence and proficiency, he cannot help but be a winner. His genius is fueled by insatiable curiosity. He must try anything at least once. If he is stumped by a problem, he will nonchalantly go on to invent a solution. What else? Besides being bright and crafty, the Monkey is practical; he counts his dollars and cents. You won't find him wasting time on losing enterprises.

A realist, the Monkey will not hesitate to take the easiest way out of a trap. When he is cornered, he can be unscrupulous in his means of escape. But the Monkey does have a conscience and when it bothers him too much he will be hit by bouts of charity and may be overwhelmingly generous all of a sudden. Make hay while the sun shines, for these bouts will not last long.

• 2 weeks later...

Monkey in 2005, The Year of the Rooster

This year might be dominated by thoughts of money and being with friends. Additionally there might be some lucrative chances that become available to you especially early on in the year. However, don't lose your head over it… because things can go just as easy as they come. So take care and be careful where small details are concerned. Make sure you get everything in writing because this will help. Whilst this year shows to be quite a good one for you there could be losses incurred over small things and these losses might have deeper implications to them later on down the track. This is a year of the romance flower for you and it's a chance to either deepen an existing romance or meet up with a new one. If you are already involved and a new one comes on the scene be careful how you deal with it. Hurts feelings tend to last long and there's not too many people who forget when they get badly treated by a monkey – keep it in mind! You might find yourself wanting to travel around Feb and this is fine but be careful of losing money when you travel. Carelessness is not your friend this year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...