Living Abroad Vs Living In The Philippines?

On 8/16/2022 at 2:12 AM, mfour said:

It'd be nice living in abroad sometimes

If you crave for independence and anxious in  leaving toxic people behind - you'd be happy living abroad. 

I think that people have different experiences going abroad and you have to take it like a grain of salt. It's an experience of a lifetime. 

2 hours ago, NightWriter said:

If you crave for independence and anxious in  leaving toxic people behind - you'd be happy living abroad. 

I think that people have different experiences going abroad and you have to take it like a grain of salt. It's an experience of a lifetime. 

we all know that the main reason is for a better standard of living that's why people tend to go abroad, my older sister was "pirated" by their SINGAPORE branch and she went at it without consulting my parents first, LOL

also, ERAP ESTRADA was President at that time and she was really doubtful of him leading the country...

fast forward to 2022 -- she's one of the most successful in her field,

but yeah, there are some people who want to leave toxic people behind, usually relatives and greedy or envious friends..

always be well KAT!

• Like (+1) 1
14 hours ago, NightWriter said:

If I had the chance I would. Fact is when BBM won the elections I was bopth disgusted and disappointed na nasabi kong " Can I just resign from being Filipino ?" . Most Pinoys do well abroad .

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, FF said:

If I had the chance I would. Fact is when BBM won the elections I was bopth disgusted and sisappointed na nasabi kong " Can I just resign from being Filipino ?" . Most Pinoys do well abroad .

damn, look at your typo errors! you really are a senile old geezer! learn how to proofread, you dummy!   

New Zealand is a nice place to migrate, mataas cost of living pero sulit naman at mababait locals

Nakakamiss ang Pinas pero once nakaadopt ka na sa country na namumuhay ka ok naman na

Bonus din siguro if meron ka kapamilya sa bansa na lilipatan mo.

Edited by baljoko
On 8/18/2022 at 10:18 AM, NightWriter said:

Yes if your destination is USA or Canada.

I lived nearly a decade abroad. May pera dun pero malungkot. Kaya nga pag nakakasama ko mga kapwa Pilipino, laging tungkol sa home sickness usapan

Nung bumalik ako, I was able to start my own thing and I experienced better professional growth. Although things moved a lot slower here anyway ok lang. Mas naramdaman ko yun professional fulfillment