• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#521 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 06:16 PM

Somebody told me the Binay siblings are both running for Mayor to pre-empt any challenger.

Any challenger will not win in a three-way contest against two Binays.

My thoughts exactly. A gullible yellow troll with a plethora of alternicks showed articles without really analyzing the situation.

#522 Journeyman6

Journeyman6

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:All about HER and my future Jeep! The rest is history!

Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:06 AM

Mayor Damagoso is kicking it! Manila is on it’s way reclaiming it’s lost glory.
Mayor Sotto of Pasig is worth mentioning as well!
Good luck and Godspeed!

#523 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:48 PM

I don't regret voting for Isko Moreno. My vote was worth it. Keep it up, Mayor. Three years is not enough. I am pretty confident that by the time you're done, you will have turned Manila around. 

#524 bending orion

bending orion

left hand

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:41 AM

I don't regret voting for Isko Moreno. My vote was worth it. Keep it up, Mayor. Three years is not enough. I am pretty confident that by the time you're done, you will have turned Manila around. 

i have a gut feeling that he will further push through presidency. against Sarah. now that would be interesting.

#525 Freddie C.

Freddie C.

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,834 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:50 AM

otherr MM Mayors should show how much improvement they can do for their city. Du30 has already shown that doing good in your local area can catapult you to the top and the voters will support you and continue to back you against critics. 

Ikso naunahan na sila. question can he maintain what he is doing? madami masasagasaan for sure

#526 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 01:40 PM

i have a gut feeling that he will further push through presidency. against Sarah. now that would be interesting.

This is just conjecture.

#527 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:49 PM

otherr MM Mayors should show how much improvement they can do for their city. Du30 has already shown that doing good in your local area can catapult you to the top and the voters will support you and continue to back you against critics. 

Ikso naunahan na sila. question can he maintain what he is doing? madami masasagasaan for sure

Marami ding nasagasaan si Abby Binay during her previous term. Both her brother Jun-jun's and Kid Pena's political supporters.

But she was able to maintain what she was doing. So much so that she won again. We, the majority of Makatizens, support her.

I wish Isko success in transforming Manila to make it a premier city again.

#528 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

So what if Isko stepped on a lot of toes? He is doing his job with a heavy dose of political will. He has barely warmed up and I will tell you this, he cleaned up a lot of streets in Manila and not just Divisoria. Madami diyan hindi reported sa news. 

#529 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:14 AM

What the Metro Manila city mayors need to do urgently is to stop residents from using the city streets as their personal parking space.

City residents and business owners should be mandated to build a carport or acquire a legitimate parking space for each of their vehicle before they get clearance to operate a vehicle.

And that should include all vehicles including tricycles and motorbikes.

#530 FriendsWithBenefits29

FriendsWithBenefits29

Voyeur

• (04) Casual
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:10 PM

What the Metro Manila city mayors need to do urgently is to stop residents from using the city streets as their personal parking space.

City residents and business owners should be mandated to build a carport or acquire a legitimate parking space for each of their vehicle before they get clearance to operate a vehicle.

And that should include all vehicles including tricycles and motorbikes.

I couldn't agree more. Our country is well known for its hideous traffic and this cause a lot of losses for our economy (unecessary travel expenses, slow moving of goods, delayed services etc.). The one posted above is a great solution. And I also hope that the move of Mayor Isko of clearing the streets of Manila will last long.

#531 Chippy23

Chippy23

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

Hopefully Isko can also get rid of those kotong traffic enforcers. Nadali ako nyan along Quirino Ave. last June.

#532 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:16 PM

Hopefully Isko can also get rid of those kotong traffic enforcers. Nadali ako nyan along Quirino Ave. last June.

This is not the jurisdiction of the Manila LGU. Qurino Avenue is under the jurisdiction of the MMDA since it is a major thoroughfare. 

#533 haroots2

haroots2

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • 4,242 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:42 AM

I know you are a bit skeptic of Isko before.  Glad he is proven his worth to many Manileños at this early stage of his term.

Edited by haroots2, 26 July 2019 - 08:42 AM.

#534 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:15 PM

BREAKING: Mayor Isko Moreno warns XRC Mall Developers Inc. and Marketlife Management and Leasing Corporation over their failure to pay their unpaid obligations worth more than P25 million

The Mayor says the city government will take over the five privatized public markets in 72 hours if they fail to pay.

This is regarding the non-payment of joint venture agreement signed by the past administration in line with privatization of public markets.

Source: Isko Moreno's FB page

This is what I call political will. Isko Moreno is a machine. The guy is all energy. Walang oras-oras sa kanya. He goes around the city morning, noon or night when he's free from his prior commitments. Jackpot yung Manila kay Isko. He is the standard by which all other metro mayors will be measured against. 

• Setsuna and K0RN like this

#535 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 7,974 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:34 PM

Very Fine with Isko. As for Vico, sa 2020 daw kasi eh. 

#536 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:32 PM

Very Fine with Isko. As for Vico, sa 2020 daw kasi eh. 

Madami pang bigas na kakainin si Vico bago siya maging mala-Isko. Sotto seems clueless on the traffic situation in Pasig. Masama na nga yung traffic dun and I was a witness to this a couple of times, tinangal pa yung color-coding. Ang resulta ay gridlock. This is one dumb move by this novato. 

Edited by will robie, 25 September 2019 - 08:34 PM.

#537 will robie

will robie

Philanderer

• BANNED
  • 3,099 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

Sino kaya ang mga mayor masususpend dahil hindi tumupad sa road clearing ng DILG? Abangan!

• darksoulriver likes this

#538 darksoulriver

darksoulriver

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 5,732 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 07:09 PM

Sino kaya ang mga mayor masususpend dahil hindi tumupad sa road clearing ng DILG? Abangan!

si Mayora Belmonte ng QC may tsansang masuspinde hehehe

• ieatpie69 likes this

#539 ieatpie69

ieatpie69

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

https://news.mb.com....extra-services/

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users