Kung Magtatake Ka Ng Panibagong Course...

The thread title and the initial post are somewhat not in relation. The title implies that if given the chance, what OTHER course would you be taking besides the one you are taking or you have already finished. In that case, my answer would be I want to also finish the Instructional Systems Technology degree which I had to discontinue due to circumstance.

However, you have the thread starter stating in the first post asking for recommendations what degree she should consider taking in order for her to be 'marketable' abroad. In that line of thinking, then do research on what professions are in demand in the country she plans to work in.

My point with my lengthy tirade is that the thread starter is off topic with her own topic. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Inter-Course! :thumbsupsmiley:

Seriously, I would have liked to take a Ph.d in Economics, preferably at the University of Chicago, under a Nobel prize winning professor. Thereafter, I would train at the I.M.F or World Bank as one of their economists. Finally, I would have liked to work in NEDA as its Director General, receive a 200 million peso bribe for approving a screwy project (of course, not telling the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee about it), retire in the Bahamas.

Edited by vincechase