How to regulate blood sugar

• 2 weeks later...

Carbs can turn into sugar if not used.

All fruits (fructose/sucrose) has sugar so pick a fruit that has less number of sugar such blueberries etc. You can get the vitamins and minerals of fruits from vegetables.

Non fat items has full of sugar, so if you have diabetes you might avoid the non fat items.

Sugar makes you crave. Try avoiding sugar and the once you crave before wont appeal to you anymore.

Simple lang. Just eat once a day. Nothing to avoid nor to monitor. Normal blood sugar is guaranteed.

No. That make you hypoglycemic. OR if you have diabetes... thats dangerous that cab even put you into coma.

And also, our body needs at least 1200jkal to function (digest, think, read etc. It is the BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate)

I know it would be such a hassle to some to count calories (but not to me. I learned it by practice --- setting up an app to count calories, logging in all food intake, logging in fitness activity, READING AND RESEARCHING NUTRITIONAL VALUES of each food ill eat. But hey, thats me! My methods will be different, but it worked for me. I reversed my Type 2 Diabetes in 2 months time. My blood chem now is flawless)

What am I trying to say here? Diabetes cannot be treated, but can be controlled by:

1. Discipline

2. Eating the RIGHT food

3. Eating the right AMOUNT of food

4. Be physically active

5. Take your medicine

Diabetics, and to everyone. Do not starve yourself. You are just putting your effort to waste and your life at risk.

No. That make you hypoglycemic. OR if you have diabetes... thats dangerous that cab even put you into coma.

And also, our body needs at least 1200jkal to function (digest, think, read etc. It is the BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate)

I know it would be such a hassle to some to count calories (but not to me. I learned it by practice --- setting up an app to count calories, logging in all food intake, logging in fitness activity, READING AND RESEARCHING NUTRITIONAL VALUES of each food ill eat. But hey, thats me! My methods will be different, but it worked for me. I reversed my Type 2 Diabetes in 2 months time. My blood chem now is flawless)

What am I trying to say here? Diabetes cannot be treated, but can be controlled by:

1. Discipline

2. Eating the RIGHT food

3. Eating the right AMOUNT of food

4. Be physically active

5. Take your medicine

Diabetics, and to everyone. Do not starve yourself. You are just putting your effort to waste and your life at risk.

What is most important is we listen to our body and how it reacts to whatever we introduce into it. As what they would say perhaps, "different folks, different strokes" or perhaps, more accurately, "different bodies, different strokes".

In my case, I have been on a one-meal a day diet for the past 4 1/2 years. Before I went into this, my FBS, BP, SGPT, SGOT, LDL and triglycerides were all above the prescribed normal range. Today, everything is normal. All these were achieved without the benefit of medication. I refused to take the medicines prescribed by my doctor.

Before, I was always wary whenever I go to bed with someone..... :D :D :D There were times, malfunctions would happen. :D :D :DToday, it is with deep confidence that I welcome going to bed with anyone, except men of course........ :D :D :D

What is most important is we listen to our body and how it reacts to whatever we introduce into it. As what they would say perhaps, "different folks, different strokes" or perhaps, more accurately, "different bodies, different strokes".

In my case, I have been on a one-meal a day diet for the past 4 1/2 years. Before I went into this, my FBS, BP, SGPT, SGOT, LDL and triglycerides were all above the prescribed normal range. Today, everything is normal. All these were achieved without the benefit of medication. I refused to take the medicines prescribed by my doctor.

Before, I was always wary whenever I go to bed with someone..... :D :D :D There were times, malfunctions would happen. :D :D :DToday, it is with deep confidence that I welcome going to bed with anyone, except men of course........ :D :D :D

True. But one day meal is dangerous to someone who have diabetes and not learned his/her diet. Hypoglycemia is real and dangerous.

It is still best to consult an Endocronologist or Diabetes Doctor and FOLLOW what the Drs. recommendation rather than play with his health. Not all diabetics will be lucky as us.

Diabetes is the number 1 killer in the world.

(Imagine they ban cannabis and others while the CULPRIT of death of most people is carbs and sugar? Oh wow. )

True. But one day meal is dangerous to someone who have diabetes and not learned his/her diet. Hypoglycemia is real and dangerous.

It is still best to consult an Endocronologist or Diabetes Doctor and FOLLOW what the Drs. recommendation rather than play with his health. Not all diabetics will be lucky as us.

Diabetes is the number 1 killer in the world.

(Imagine they ban cannabis and others while the CULPRIT of death of most people is carbs and sugar? Oh wow. )

Tama. To those who are already diagnosed as diabetic, one meal a day is dangerous because one's FBS may go dangerously low.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

diabetes isnt just about having high sugar. its about the natural body's insulin processing. so u have to eat regularly in small portions. u cant go over or under (depende sa type of diabetes the kcal count ranges from 1200 -1700).

watch and count what u eat. kahit isang pirasong biscuit, isang patak ng flavored drink, it has to be calculated. read the differences between sugar free vs no sugar added. sulitin nyo bayad sa doctor ask as may questions as you can.

remember u eat to survive, not to enjoy. so pag gutom, kumain. pag enough na lamam ng tyan, stop na.

most importantly, exercise. regularly. u need to sweat and ur blood needs to circulate.

sorry for ranting kelangan ko rin sabihin ang mga yan sa sarili ko lol

Many so-called "health foods" have lots of sugar. Look at the fine print. Most of them are loaded. Something that looks so small like a pack of yogurt usually has 4-5 teaspoons (16-20grams) of sugar. If you buy a lot of processed food in packages like drinks & snacks -- it's easy to reach 40 teaspoons of sugar per day every day.

Watch the documentary "That Sugar Film". You'll be surprised how the filmmaker easily reaches 40 teaspoons in the middle of the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I drank my favorite sports drink a while ago, and took a peek at the Nutrition Information. Lo and behold the fine print is misleading.

It says 15g sugar "per serving" which to me is already a lot. That's almost 4 tsps of sugar. But wait, there's more -- it also says 2 servings per package -- so the bottle contains 30 grams of sugar, or close to 8 teaspoons.

Conclusion: coulda shoulda just drank water.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...