Globe 5pesos Per 15 Mins Hoax

The promo of globe is very great...directly challenging the Smart's Promo ....the catch here....i register time to 1111, and nag text back naman...to my delight i started using the promo ....so browse browse browse..since it is cheap .....to my shock after a few weeks..i got my bill , and i was charge 6500 pesos for browsing using GRPS / HSDPA per databye charging....Globe insisted that i did not register....i SUGGEST TO all globe clients to verify if they are registered yet....GAgo talaga globe bakit di na lang gayahin ang smart ...na activated na ang promo ...siya may pa per KB browsing pa then may 5 pesos per 15 mins...this is a trap ..para lalo magka pera.....

i hope everyone .....in the net community be AWARE of this TRAP setup by Ayala group.....

Edited by George Bush
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess is he went thru the motions of sending TIME to 1111, etc... and the same rate applies for browing it on the phone or using it as a mode. i had a similar problem as george there. the first time i had it activated, the time charges was not activated but their system was kind enough to notify me i did not successfully register. 2nd time, i actually got an sms tip telling me i have high browsing chargers. so ok, i registered again and got a confirmation. i continued browsing and got a ridiculously high bill on surfing. good thing i have logs of the connections on my laptop and the registration confirmation was still on my phone.

the bill is under protest now. no love lost between me and globe really, their blackberry service is still a better experience than that in smart (weird... to think that they get data from the same source) but for mobile internet, i decided to go prepaid smartbro instead. :lol:

• 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...

which one is cheaper line or prepaid

meron narin atang unlimited calls ang globe ?

sa smart kaya?

meron din kaya ?

parang mas cheaper ang prepaid ?

post your knowledge about this thanks!!!!

thanks for sharing

mas cheaper ang prepaid, may mga promo naman ngayon na unli text at unli call to same network

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
On 12/24/2016 at 2:28 PM, Asus19 said:

Mas maganda kung prepaid yung ipang mobile data niyo. Sa akin mukhang applicable yung 5 pesos per 15 mins. Stable yung load. Disable niyo lang siguro mga apps na hindi kailangan ng net

tama si sir. prepaid load ang mas akmang gamitin para sa non promo na data. mahirap talaga kapag walang monitoring kasi. pero sa panahon ngayon. 5 years after. ay mas reliable na yung mga data promo na good for days.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...