Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

Yes meron kaming family driver dati na may itsura he married an ugly doctor.

Then isang Janitor sa hospital na may itsura married an ugly doctora. Yes it happens

Then isang silahis na teacher inasawa nya pangit na doctora

Edited by lank
On 7/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, lank said:

Yes meron kaming family driver dati na may itsura he married an ugly doctor.

Then isang Janitor sa hospital na may itsura married an ugly doctora. Yes it happens

Then isang silahis na teacher inasawa nya pangit na doctora

the common denominator are all doctors sir hahaha coincidence?? 

On 7/8/2023 at 9:37 AM, handsomebob said:

the common denominator are all doctors sir hahaha coincidence?? 

Yes siguro because of the long path that this profession have in its nature. Tumatanda lang sila, which as we know all, ageing is never kind to women… women’s power is through her fertility and beauty… kita mo yung mga viral na badjao na maganda at nasa peak ng age nila diba… so these doctors na nakita ko are Not attractive to begin with and it only worsens as they age. Social status and money doesn’t matter sa babae. Successful men will always hit the hottest & most fertile women.

Kaya yung mga low status na guys but have the body and looks they can easily get these Not-so-attractive mature female doctors.

Yes, nung HS pa ko yung driver namin naging asawa nia yung matabang doctora na pinapasukan nya.

then since I pursued a Medical carreer nakita ko rin to hehe… transporter ng hospital shota pangit na doctora.

good for these guys at least Giginhawa buhay nila

4 hours ago, lank said:

Yes siguro because of the long path that this profession have in its nature. Tumatanda lang sila, which as we know all, ageing is never kind to women… women’s power is through her fertility and beauty… kita mo yung mga viral na badjao na maganda at nasa peak ng age nila diba… so these doctors na nakita ko are Not attractive to begin with and it only worsens as they age. Social status and money doesn’t matter sa babae. Successful men will always hit the hottest & most fertile women.

Kaya yung mga low status na guys but have the body and looks they can easily get these Not-so-attractive mature female doctors.

Yes, nung HS pa ko yung driver namin naging asawa nia yung matabang doctora na pinapasukan nya.

then since I pursued a Medical carreer nakita ko rin to hehe… transporter ng hospital shota pangit na doctora.

good for these guys at least Giginhawa buhay nila

haha yes, safe ka pag Doctor napangasawa mo hehe 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sometimes attractive people date unattractive people because they are not shallow. The problem is that usually an unattractive person date attractive people because of their looks. I used to pity people who would tell me that they can’t get anybody to be with because they’re not good looking enough.These same people would turn down other people who don’t fit their ‘ideal’ ( they usually want a waif with 40 double D cup boobs and a round a$$ with a drop dead gorgeous face with a 10 figure salary with a decent home driving a sportscar, never married, never have any kids, no parents, no relatives, has a big savings account, a lonelyfans profile 😜 and a good church going lady with strong catholic beliefs)  

These people think they ‘deserve’ to be with someone like that or the ‘best looking’ person in the islands

Edited by Miss Zelda
On 8/12/2023 at 7:39 PM, Luisantonio78 said:

On 8/8/2023 at 9:45 PM, Miss Zelda said:

Sometimes attractive people date unattractive people because they are not shallow. The problem is that usually an unattractive person date attractive people because of their looks. I used to pity people who would tell me that they can’t get anybody to be with because they’re not good looking enough.These same people would turn down other people who don’t fit their ‘ideal’ ( they usually want a waif with 40 double D cup boobs and a round a$$ with a drop dead gorgeous face with a 10 figure salary with a decent home driving a sportscar, never married, never have any kids, no parents, no relatives, has a big savings account, a lonelyfans profile 😜 and a good church going lady with strong catholic beliefs)  

These people think they ‘deserve’ to be with someone like that or the ‘best looking’ person in the islands

This is it. When you find meaning, then everything is beautiful. 

Edited by Luisantonio78
19 hours ago, Luisantonio78 said:

This happens usually when the guy looks into the substance. Im not saying that pretty faces are unsubstantial. Its just that when you get to know a person, pretty or not, by whatever standard there is, you fall in love with the whole person. Not partially. 

Spot on. I like this answer. ❤️ Love is not love if you're not all in 100 %.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on the situation, maybe some people just aren't going for looks anymore,  maybe they've dated some beautiful people back then, but found out they're only beautiful on the outside. Hindi ibig sabihin na pumili nalng sila ng pangit, it's all on how that person makes them feel. He/she may not be a looker but they know how to treat their partner right and thats all that matters.

• 4 months later...
On 12/5/2013 at 4:35 AM, viral said:

Handsome or at least very presentable men can and do end up with - pardon the term - ugly women. Or to be more politically correct, aesthetically challenged females. As Private Ryan said, fallen from the top of the ugly tree.

Prime example: Manny Villar and Cynthia "Battleaxe" Aguilar - Villar.

Damn! OP shooting some shots there! At the time of your original post Cynthia was 63, and is now 73. You try and look hot, sexy and beautiful at either of those ages lol. Also according to Wikipedia they married in 1975, so that's 48+ years of marriage. That shared history, multiple kids and all the successful businesses they built together probably make it difficult to just leave and find a new "hotter" wife.

As with many things, with time looks will fade. So if you're looking for a marriage partner that will hopefully be with you for the rest of your life there's more important things like compatibility, shared values/goals, personality, intelligence, etc.

It’s subjective really. Not all handsome men fall for ugly ladies. The ones who do are probably looking for something or someone that fills the gap in their lives. Most good looking men/women have certain insecurities which they are never able to share with equally good looking partners for fear of being ridiculed. However, if they are able to share their feelings with someone less attractive than them, then the rationale is something like this: 

ugly girl: This guy is better looking than me and is a catch. I need to make sure I am attentive to his needs and give him a shoulder to cry on so that he will like me.

handsome guy: She is such a good listener and is so calm and she has no drama. 

The roles could also be reversed. How many times have you heard the “beautiful or handsome partner” say that their “ugly” partner is sweet and caring? This happens a lot more than we realize. All people ever want is to be cared for and loved and if someone gets love and attention  from a less attractive person then maybe that’s all they need. It’s about validation and fulfillment for humans.

If that validation can be had with a beautiful gorgeous partner rather than an ugly one, then 100% of folks would choose the former. However, it does not happen that often so people settle for the easier option.

Edited by socratesaristotle