I'm Insulted!

An insult (also called putdown) is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading. Insults may be intentional or accidental.

- Wikipedia

What is/are the most painful, insulting remark/s you have ever received in your life?

Before you answer this question, you must agree to the guidelines below:

(1) You have actually received this insult -- deservingly or undeservingly.

(2) You shall not mention the actual name or handle of this person who insulted you.

(3) Comments that support or oppose a post will be deleted.

JUST TO REPEAT AND EMPHASIZE: Post an insulting remark you received. Do not post an insult you have made.

Guest ONEknightSTAND

"Pare... I love you..."

Yes it was an insult because it was said to me by my former friend na lalake who I treated like a brother. Just imagine the time we spent together, and the things we did together.

Humawak ako ng bote.

"Pare... Oras na tignan mo ulit ako ipapalo ko sayo itong boteng ito"

Buti na lang hindi niya sinabing sa pwet nya na lang ipasok... Baka binasag ko nga yung bote sa ulo niya.

Guest ONEknightSTAND

"Alam mo... Crush kita."

Naman... This WAS an insult. Considering kung sino yung mga crushes ng taong ito.... Considered the ugliest men in the world.

To name a few:

Chad Kroeger - the lead singer of Nickelback -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/vote/vot...000/2071763.stm

In a recent online survey Chad Kroegerwas voted the ugliest person in rock.

Brian Adams.

The former number 1 in that survey.

just recently, in another forum -

i have been answering the questions of this guy re. the HPV vaccine for cervical cancer.

after more than 5 posts of tediously answering his inquiries, with me even posting facts and figures, he remained firm and unconvinced that the drug is THAT highly recommended.

so i ended up the post saying....if you dont want to buy it, then dont.

the answer came in a form of a tirade - that maybe i simply got tired of copying and pasting statements and if there were other "real" doctors around, aside from me.

so i bowed out, hurt, albeit gracefully, and said that i will never post there again, per his request.

up to now, no one has.

Guest Riveria

I'm currently in transition with the new position that I have at work. I need to come up with the monthly audit for the site. My boss taught me on what to do and all the things needed for the audit. After three days I'm done and forwarded the email to all people concern about the audit. To my surprised I received a reply from boss and asking me the question "Are you knowledgeable about what you are doing?". I replied and said "You taught me on what to do, I learned from it. I won't come up with a report wherein I don't know on what I'm doing or was there anything you taught me that was not right?". TOINKS.... :thumbsupsmiley:

A long long time ago, during my freshman year at law school, I was suddenly called by the professor on the first day of classes. I couldn't believe that the professor would conduct recitation on the first day, since no assignments had been given, and the first day of class is usually spent just submitting your class card. Thinking it would be a question that would be easy to answer, I stood up and blinked as I was asked what was the difference, if any, between roman law and english law, and how did both affect the development of law in the Philippines. I silently cursed the professor in several dialects as I desperately waited for my seatmates to dictate something for me to say. As I looked up at the ceiling and the windows still trying to understand the question, the professor was drumming his fingers on the table, clearly impatient. Finally, after a good five minutes of waiting, the professor finally tells me, "You know what, Mr. X? In this College, we do not conduct recitation by mental telpathy!". For the rest of the semester, I was known as Mr. MT or Mr. Mental Telepathy.

Edited by Dr_PepPeR
  • 1 month later...

Once, our former client called me to his office to discuss our action plans. He made me feel absolutely stupid by getting a piece of paper and drafting in matrix form what he wants to happen, doodling random graphs. As if I didn't understand his points. One of the biggest insults in my life. I wanted to get a fork and poke his eye out.

Guest biancaanne
you don't have real friends

Sino nagsabi niyan??? Sapakin ko. :grr:

BTT - "You're just like your father."

- I've never really liked my dad. So if I am in whatever way compared to him, even if I acknowledge that I can be a lot like him, I hate being compared to him. I want people to know that I am not my dad.

Edited by biancaanne

I was walking sa office hallway when two guys started whispering (it was echoing, I'm not sure if they wanted me to hear it), "Ay pare sayang buntis na pala eh..tsk tsk tsk" to which the other replied "e di hantayin manganak..." Eh hindi naman ako buntis eh...BUSOG LANG!!!

I took it as a complement na lang, kasi hihintayin daw nila ako manganak LOL

• 1 month later...
"ang laki mong tanga"- coming from my highschool principal in front of the whole school population

10 yrs later.... i saw her flagging down a jeepney for a ride

while im driving my bmw z3....

pull down the passenger window and shout at her

"madame principal sakay na po kayo sa malaking tanga nyong estudyante dati "

she did!!! tigas talaga ng mukha ng cupal

hahahahahhhha nice one pards,,,

me, have received a lot -- mostly saying "napakatanga mo pagdating sa babae!!! " bakit ganun?? eh nagmamahal lang naman ako?

• 4 weeks later...

I work in an office M-F from 8:00 to 5:00 pm. Unfortunately, traffic going to work is very unpredictable. On a number of occasions, I find myself quietly slipping in late by 30-45 minutes.

I made it a point though, to try to always hold a piece of paper or folder on my way in to "look like" I was in early and was coming from another dept on business :)

After being late so many times, I felt bad so I met with my Manager and told her, I would like to change my hours to a later schedule from 8:30 to 5:30 pm.

Her response was: "Oh, all this time I thought your REGULAR schedule WAS 8:30-5:30 pm! No wonder I never see you here at 8:00 am! Next time, call me when you are running late...blah! blah! blah!. (Bokya pala ako! Akala ko hindi niya napuna!)

I felt real bad...I made sure I came in on time thereafter.

• 5 months later...

I was born with a mild case of stuttering and minsan di ko talaga maiwasang magstutter. Nung college ako nagppresent ako ng thesis namin e nervous talaga ako nun sinabihan ako ng prof ko "Can sombody in the group please replace him he's such a lousy presenter".

The funny thing is I will be entering law school na. The most ironic profession for someone like me but its something that keeps me kicking every time I believe its something worth fighting for. :)

From my ex-gf's mother...Alam ko ba daw na malaki na ang savings at marame na napundar na properties yung gf ko. Yun lang daw ang habol ko e.

Sinagot ko, alam ko ho.. gusto nga ho ipangalan sa aken yung bank account para ako na yung mag manage nung pera at pinauuwe na sa aken yung CRV kaso tinangggihan ko dahil asiwa ako sa ganong arrangement while di pa kame kasal.

She broke-off with me cause tinanggihan ko yon dahil sign daw na I can't commit.. Talk about a no win situation.

• 3 months later...

punta ko ng bangko. yung bangko na yun eh may mga solicitor na nagpupunta sa mga establishments para mag collect araw araw eh since medyo need ko ng money eh nagpunta ako ng lunchtime since pang twice ko pa lang ata na punta don katok ako bukas ng konte tanung ung guard anu pong gagawin nyo? tanung saken buti asa mood ako taenang yan feeling ko tuloy mukha akong holdaper hehe

Let me start.

From a college professor after I told her I applied for fellowship at the U.P. Writers Workshop:

"I question your desire to be a writer because you don't seem to possess the skills."

A month later, I got the fellowship. :)

pagbati!

A long long time ago, during my freshman year at law school, I was suddenly called by the professor on the first day of classes. I couldn't believe that the professor would conduct recitation on the first day, since no assignments had been given, and the first day of class is usually spent just submitting your class card. Thinking it would be a question that would be easy to answer, I stood up and blinked as I was asked what was the difference, if any, between roman law and english law, and how did both affect the development of law in the Philippines. I silently cursed the professor in several dialects as I desperately waited for my seatmates to dictate something for me to say. As I looked up at the ceiling and the windows still trying to understand the question, the professor was drumming his fingers on the table, clearly impatient. Finally, after a good five minutes of waiting, the professor finally tells me, "You know what, Mr. X? In this College, we do not conduct recitation by mental telpathy!". For the rest of the semester, I was known as Mr. MT or Mr. Mental Telepathy.

Ang isang Hugh kaakuhan alam walang hangganan's