What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

1st year: good, studios, honor student

2nd year: same, but not honor student

3rd year: hahahahaha, got into drinking session, go to friends/peers house(booty house!!!) then drink alot of beer. but still i have no red mark....

4th year: hmmmmmmmmmm........... haaaaaayyyyyyyyyy......... buti naka graduate..... I mean kahit may red mark naka-graduate..... hehehehehehehehe......... ( kasi kung hindi, hindi rin makakalabas yung prof namin!!!!! :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

In High School I was a jock and kind of excelled academically.

The first couple of years in college I joined a fraternity and had tons of fun but never forgot about my classes. I was involved in a couple rumbles to protect ourselves and I do not regret doing it. Hanged out with fratenity alums who encouraged resident brods to excel in school and got wise advises. Now that I am a junior I became extremely serious with school and have a chance to graduate with distinction but I still have my fun and try get sloshed once in a while. Like what my fraternity brother told me "study hard but party harder."

• 2 weeks later...

full-time slacker- nalaman ko lang kung san yung library namin nung thesis term na. pero once a month I surprised my classmates by getting the highest score in a quiz. i even surprised them by passing the admission exam in Ateneo law.

gig guide- laging present sa gimik and parties. taga plano ng mga lakad. alam ko lahat ng hip-hop nights for everyday of the week (except sunday).

• 2 weeks later...

nung college, quiet type pero petiks.. he he he

lagi ako sa likod naka-upo at sa tabi ng pinto...

para pag bell lbas kaagad... tahimik sa klase

pero hindi naman nakikinig, day dream palagi...

iniisip ang crush or sinisilip ang crush, depende kng

klasmeyts kmi... he he he

hindi din ako nag-aaral, feeling ko ksi pag nag-aaral

ka BADUY ka... he he he

layo din ksi ng la salle sa marikina eh.. pagod na ako

sa biyahe.... excuses, excuses... tsk tsk tsk....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vaindoll

hellllooooooo everyone. im a very newbie dito sa mtc.. hmmmm. im the geeky type nung college. very geeky. and i miss being a magna cum laude by .02 points. saklap noh?

As written in our yearbook I was the "official motormouth", the "batch clown", the "best actress". I reckon I'm the most active when it comes to entertainment and artistics stuffs... even cheerleading, newscasting, i was also the emcee in alot of events.. wah too active when it comes to extracurricular.. kaya grades ko nagvavary from 76-98 lol :D

i was a working student, a dj at night in all my years in college. i never had a single notebook literally. i learn by listening and absorbing. i skip classes, i admit but i never failed to show up whenever there are quizzes and tests. i may not be the ideal student who's present all the time, but i never failed to make it to the dean's list... and that pissed some of my professors trying to put me down but can't do so since there's no more conduct grade in college. they can't touch me. i always end up in debates with my professors trying to impose their personal views on political matters... i am no push-over but i ain't no bully either. :)