Unforgettable Scenes/Performances/Lines

...They burned down my house! They ate my tailor! 2 months...under a rock...like a bloody salamander...every demon on hell and on earth got their eyes out for me...and yet, here I am, last place I should be...on the road talking to Sam and Dean Winchester under a freaking spotlight! - Crowley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Napanood ko yun Hari ng Selda Anak ng Baby Ama 2

There was this rape scene that was just so brutal and realistic. Its comparatively tame compared to the rape scene in irreversible. But what made it work was that yun kontrabida, mukha pa lang manyakis na. At talagang nagmamakaawa yun babae na huwag labasan sa loob kasi mabubuntis sya.

But that scene will be followed up by the most satisfying revenge scenes delivered perfectly by Robin Padilla.

Pinasakan ng bote sa tumbong, tapos pinakagat sa langgan etits, di pa nakuntento, pinakain pa sa daga. Hindi naman sya ganun kagraphic, pero sobrang galing nun. Eto yun mga astig na one liners

"t#ang%na mo, paluluwagin ko singsing mo! Namnamin mo!" Sabay pasak ng bote sa tumbong ni pogi.

"Mahilig ka magpasubo? Eto!" Sabay kuha ng plastic na panay langgam "kakagatin ka pa"

"Injoyin mo sir ang sarap! Injoyin mo! Papalag ka pa eh!"

"Iba talaga appeal mo sir! Pati langgam nangigigil!"

• 3 months later...

Pearl Harbor - "We're gonna win this war. Do you know why? it's because of them. <points at the fighter pilots and navigators> Because they stepped forward, nothing beats stronger than the heart of a volunteer." Hehe even now, this inspires me. I know the line by heart. I only hope I remembered it verbatim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Riveria

"It's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. And we're going to have to work on this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me." - The Notebook

• 1 month later...

Kingdom of Heaven

- Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem ( Jon Finch )

- King Baldwin IV ( Edward Norton )

Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem: The things that we have left undone plague us as death comes. That is why to the dying there is no comfort but the Lord.

King Baldwin IV: Spare me your sermon. Go and prepare your people for the coronation of my nephew.

Bishop, Patriarch of Jerusalem: Your confession, my lord.

King Baldwin IV: I shall confess to God when I see him... not to you. Now, leave me.