Firearms Regulations

joe1234

Find someone who can purchase the gun for you, preferably someone who lives with you.

let's not get the guy in trouble.....not a kidding matter..... if the firearm is ever used....punishable by jail time...don't know how long but still jail time...

he just want protection not trouble....

peace lang ha......but suggestion unacceptable....

Find someone who can purchase the gun for you, preferably someone who lives with you.

ilukaok is correct. using said firearm, even in self defense, could result in the very least a manslaughter charge. or worse second degree homicide.

i am currently working on such a case. taga-bantay ng bahay, pinahiram ng amo ang baril niya, nadapa daw pumutok ang baril, may patay.

that guy is facing second degree homicide, even while it was supposedly unintentional.

• 2 weeks later...

sir Miggs para sau ito...shed some light kung meron....

picture this scenario.....

my buddy was approved for ltopf....

then nag-apply nang renewal ng FA niya...

application was denied kasi daw nag expire yung license niya for one year bago nag renew...

classified na loose firearm na raw yun and needs amnesty(does this happen annually?)....

so now my buddy is caught between a rock and a hard spot....

meron ltopf pero walang license yung FA niya....

tapos gun ban pa so waiting lang kami.

meron ka ba idea on how to resolve this?

where do we start?

salamat in advance....

Edited by ilukaok

let's not get the guy in trouble.....not a kidding matter..... if the firearm is ever used....punishable by jail time...don't know how long but still jail time...

he just want protection not trouble....

peace lang ha......but suggestion unacceptable....

No wonder Philippines is considered the most religious country in the world by Time magazine at one point. So in my case, what I need to do is pray everyday to God for protection not only for myself, and also for my family. I thought there was a saying that "God help to who help themselves". Bumper. :-(

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can u renew ur gun license while waiting for ur ltopf

NO, LTOPF means License To Own and Possess a Firearm. in other words, IT IS YOUR LICENSE. any gun you buy, possess is only to be registered to the license.......

i applied for ltopf in our province feb 2016, still waiting for confirmation from crame when to pay the ltopf fee.

check with Crame, it should be there now......

As posted in the PTC Office in Crame, LTOPF is one of the requirements in applying for a Permit To Carry, is there still a limitation on the date of issuance of the LTOPF in order that it may still be validly accepted as a PTC requirement? Before, the PTC office requires that your LTOPF must be less than six months old in order that the same must be accepted in lieu of neuro and drug test requirement submmission, same pa rin po ba ang policy? or puwede na magsubmit ng LTOPF for PTC even if the same is more than six months old?

• 2 weeks later...

Would a foreigner be able to purchase a firearm under Duterte admin? I don't mind going through background check, just to proof I'm a law abiding foreigner.

The law only recognizes Filipinos, foreigners with Filipino citizenship as a dual citizenship, and American veterans. Other foreigners are still not allowed.

• 2 months later...

to those who really needs to have FA for protection or otherwise, you no longer have to worry of the hassle on

getting licensed for it is now a lot easier to procure provided you complete all the requirements.

people on FED are very accommodating now compared to before.

let us all FA owners be LEGIT and help our law enforcement by abiding with the law.....

bow..... :)