Why Sex Work Is Integral To Society

easy there grasshopper. Ask yourself

1) How often have you visited these places ? How many times have you actually gone and availed of the services ? Did you personally get to meet and talk to the guests ? How many ?

Most of the regular guys I've met at kremlin or wilder or starfleet run a wide range of personalities. Sleazy and creepy ? NOt . Old .. not all. may mature may middle aged meron ding mid to late twenties. Most of them are pretty cool and successful to boot.

2) speaking with so much derision towards losers , old and sleazy and creepy men ...how would YOU describe yourself ? What makes you better than them ?

Dearie .. this is the perfect example of a man vs a boy. Waiting for boy's reply. But if I were the boy ...I would shut up and just listen and learn.

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry I'm not ! There I answered your ( insult ) pretending to be a question.

Now let me ask you . Are you a coward ? A bully ?

Instead on picking on little old me why not just answer FF's question ? Surely you have a bigger beef with him not me ? if you have the time and energy to insult me I'm sure you have the time ( and hopefully the brainpower) to come up with an answer to HIS question. Or is it too difficult to think of and compose a credible , sensible answer to an honest question ?

Never mind me ha ? I am soooooooo looking forward to your reply to HIM.

And so it won't be off topic ... maybe you can also contribute meaningfully to the discussion by answering the question "Should sex work be integral to society ? " At least FF contributed a long post that explains his take on why its happening in our society.

On the other hand all you contributed to this thread ( 2 x ha ) were snide insulting remarks to "losers" and "sleazy old creepy men " .

C'mon Ed Atwan. Show us you're better than that ! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

PS : The correct spelling is tongue ...not tounge . Next time you deliver an insult , please make sure naman it's correctly spelled.

Edited by christy
  • Like (+1) 3

I see the mostly male POV about paying for sex or the need for side dishes.

I sometimes wonder if it's okay if the womenfolk do it (pay for sex), or if the male half of a relationship will look the other way if the woman spends money for sex. The reasons she will use will be similar to what the men tapped. I say so because plenty of women choose to look the other way even if they know that their spouses have side dishes.

Most of the establishments cater to men. There are a few that cater to women.

What's your take on the gender flipside, gentlemen?

Para sa akin lang ha, if we push this ideology eh dapat it should be fair play on both sides.

The thing is, dito sa Pilipinas, we are still living in the notion na pag lalaki yung nag cater ng sex, eh it's viewed as normal whereas kapag babae = immoral. That's why maraming sex establishments cater to men as compared to those who cater to women.

If sex is indeed integral to society, then it should be for all gender.

• Like (+1) 1

what whore-house do you work in? if you're lucky, i might just get your services

thank you for the consistency Ed. and for confirming and showing your true character . I leave this here for all readers and the MTC community to read , appreciate and see what kind of man (boy ? brat ? thug ? all of the above ? ) you are.

A bit of friendly advice ? You may want to consider consulting a therapist ( the medical kind not the spa kind ).

PS Dearie ... whorehouse is ONE word. No need for the hyphen. please be more careful next time ha ?

PPS for those who may want something better to read than Ed's crude insults ( wala man lang wit !) ... you may find this inquirer article on sex work in the pandemic enlightening

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1387176/of-victims-and-saviors-sex-work-amid-the-pandemic

Edited by christy
  • Like (+1) 5

thank you for the consistency Ed. and for confirming and showing your true character . I leave this here for all readers and the MTC community to read , appreciate and see what kind of man (boy ? brat ? thug ? all of the above ? ) you are.

A bit of friendly advice ? You may want to consider consulting a therapist ( the medical kind not the spa kind ).

PS Dearie ... whorehouse is ONE word. No need for the hyphen. please be more careful next time ha ?

PPS for those who may want something better to read than Ed's crude insults ( wala man lang wit !) ... you may find this inquirer article on sex work in the pandemic enlightening

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1387176/of-victims-and-saviors-sex-work-amid-the-pandemic

Guy should google the meaning of "sexually monogamous"

• Like (+1) 1

i'll pay you 300 pesos for your services. that's all you're worth

PM me. Let's walk

grasshopper ... thank you for your unending efforts to show off your kanto boy character We know this already so no need to convince us further.

Now stop picking on the lady because I think I was the one that got your hackles up in the first place. Tanong ko lang. Lalake ka ba ? if so why don't you just MAN UP and answer MY question ...

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1

prostitution and sex work remains profitable as long as it is unregulated. but sad to say it is not the girls who most benefit but the owners and their coddlers in government.

from a harvard study :

legalizing prostitution has had positive benefits for sex workers across Europe. The most well-known country to have legalized prostitution is the Netherlands, where sex work has been legal for almost twenty years. Bringing the industry out of the black market and imposing strict regulations has improved the safety of sex workers. Brothels are required to obtain and renew safety and hygiene licenses in order to operate, and street prostitution is legal and heavily regulated in places like the Red Light District. Not only does sex work become safer when it is regulated, but legalization also works to weed out the black market that exists for prostitution, thereby making women safer overall. Also, sex workers are not branded as criminals, so they have better access to the legal system and are encouraged to report behaviors that are a danger to themselves and other women in the industry. Finally, legalizing sex work will provide many other positive externalities, including tax revenue, reduction in sexually transmitted diseases, and reallocation of law enforcement resources....

because there are so many loser guys who can never get laid for free

i agree with this, fat nerdy rich guys

yeah, but they're sleazy, creepy, and old

are you a sex worker? how much do you charge for a rim job? i want your tounge inside my ass

what whore-house do you work in? if you're lucky, i might just get your services

shut the f*ck up, you old coot. i bet you're old enough to be the grandfather of the hookers you get. you sick motherf*cker

This is so funny! Congratulations! We have mother f**ker who seems to be immaculately clean. He who have the guts to insult other men who patronize sex service and the sex workers seems to be really good looking that he spite on those people.

A round of applause shall we?

May we know why the f#&k are you here in an adult forum sharing your idea of Why is Sex Service Integral in the society if you ain't doing the s@%t?

Unfortunately this isn't the spot for what do we call it... KUPAL because if you're one, there are others who can do a better job. Not a lame attempt of insulting someone who doesn't even work as sex worker but calling her one coz you got no loads in your brain to fire anymore.

Rim job on you? Seems like you like having the kink there. Surely it seems you prefer men doing it on you instead of women that's why you insult them.

Like I said.... I've seen a lot of models and actors who are oozing with sex appeal, super handsome, yummy and rich roaming around in these kind of establishment (Many visits mine even if it doesn't cater sex service) but still it is far from how you describe and label all the men coming to those establishments.

I suggest you quit being a dim wit or I'll have you kicked out of this forum site for utterly being an assh*le you are. Pathetic narrow minded loser. Get that ass of yours elsewhere if you can't respect other people. I'm sure something will fit that stinky hole better.

• Like (+1) 3

This is so funny! Congratulations! We have mother f**ker who seems to be immaculately clean. He who have the guts to insult other men who patronize sex service and the sex workers seems to be really good looking that he spite on those people.

May we know why the f#&k are you here in an adult forum sharing your idea of Why is Sex Service Integral in the society if you ain't doing the s@%t?

Unfortunately this isn't the spot for what do we call it... KUPAL because if you're one, there are others who can do a better job. Not a lame attempt of insulting someone who doesn't even work as sex worker but calling her one coz you got no loads in your brain to fire anymore.

Rim job on you? Seems like you like having the kink there. Surely it seems you prefer men doing it on you instead of women that's why you insult them.

Like I said.... I've seen a lot of models and actors who are oozing with sex appeal, super handsome, yummy and rich roaming around in these kind of establishment (Many visits mine even if it doesn't cater sex service) but still it is far from how you describe and label all the men coming to those establishments.

I suggest you quit being a dim wit or I'll have you kicked out of this forum site for utterly being an assh*le you are. Pathetic narrow minded loser. Get that ass of yours elsewhere if you can't respect other people. I'm sure something will fit that stinky hole better.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hit the nail on the head

MTC isn't the place for someone with a misplaced(and misdirected) sanctimonious attitude

Edited by Kevin Kwan
  • Like (+1) 3

first of all thanks to FF, Mia and Kevin . :wub: :wub: :wub:

second ... Hi Ed !!!!!!

Dearie by the quality of your posts you have me fully convinced that you must be 12 years old. Does your mommy know that you're in an adult forum site ? And the language !!! Ibet you're hanging out with some kanto boys outside school.

Bad, bad, bad and naughty boy :D

Now I've pasted a link for some cool websites for kids you might enjoy .

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/20-really-cool-and-useful-websites-for-kids.html

btw ...as FF said ... you may want to quit on the insults . Honestly , you're not really hurting anyone but yourself. If you still insist ...your Tita Mia might get really mad and report you to the mods and you may get banned. Not that you're a great loss though.

Ok Ed ? now go check out the websites .Run along , drink your milk and have fun now . And leave the serious talk to the adults.

Love ... Tita Christy

Edited by christy
  • Like (+1) 3

Damn ... Ed doesn't really know when to quit does he ?

Well Ed ... yes I am a mature gentleman no doubt about it. Given that , you are my exact opposite : immature AND a cad, boor, churl, philistine, and a lout.

as for the women ... you may find out that many, given a choice , may prefer us mature gentlemen over YOUR kind.

And we're not only talking about women here but people in general. Seriously , you wont go far in life with YOUR kind of an attitude.

So grasshopper ... may I suggest some serious re-examining of yourself ? Maybe join a retreat and do some self-introspection? If not ...maybe a psychiatrist can help you work out some of that inner hate out of your system.

• Like (+1) 2

i agree with ed, thw ones who are 3defending the old, sleazy, creepy, fat, nerdy and loser guys must be them, i dont have anything against ols guys mostly 55 up guys, hindi pa ba kayo nahihiya bagsak na katawan nyo me apo na kayo, and please dont even think the your regulae thera likes you because of who you are, they lije you because od your money so stop dreaming. that also includes fat nerdy loser guys

Maybe you count yourself in to that category. You cannot simply deny it. It came from your own self, they are disgusting old men who should be ashamed of themselves over their saggy body. Then I assume you are not more than what you saw. Since you picture them that way, how so? Unless you've seen only their likes which basically means you are the same as the saggy old guys you say you have nothing against but insulted to the fullest. Clearly your reflection is what you are only seeing.

As far as owners have seen, only 10% of 55 year old men or perhaps older, step in these kind of establishments. The real ratio of spakol or mp goers is between 32-48 years old. They occupy the 70% of these establishmentments and the remaining 20% are those in 23ish to 31.

Don't be mas marunong sa mga taong araw araw nakakakita ng ganitong scenario. Don't even dare call me newbie. I had my 10 branches and you don't.

Money doesn't give you the rights to treat other people badly. So regardless of the status, keep your entitlement and stay humble.

Just because some people get laid for free and others chose to pay means the ones who pay are losers. Remember, maraming may gusto saming mga babae especially those with money, skills, status and looks yet just because we can get sex in a simple snap of our fingers mean we should be proud that we can be f#&ked for free. LOL.

Edited by theoneandonlymistressmia
  • Like (+1) 3

Madam Mia we may not know each other pero thank you for lecturing those 2 pieces of SHITS.... I am a mature GM like FF...I am 51 to be exact.... so what sir Jojo50 and Ed....we have so much MONEY to spend

and help out our thera friends....so what is your problem with that...I have been friends with so many theras from Midas to Luxe....but I treated them so well and with respect kahit ganun ang work nila dahil they treated me very well...please stop bashing sex workers. Kung wala kayo masabi na maganda sa kapwa niyo....please shut up.

Edited by Sheed21
  • Like (+1) 3

i agree with ed, thw ones who are 3defending the old, sleazy, creepy, fat, nerdy and loser guys must be them, i dont have anything against ols guys mostly 55 up guys, hindi pa ba kayo nahihiya bagsak na katawan nyo me apo na kayo, and please dont even think the your regulae thera likes you because of who you are, they lije you because od your money so stop dreaming. that also includes fat nerdy loser guys

uh oh, you guys must be related

• Like (+1) 3

Bars na bars ang dalawa hahaha... Kala mo kung sinong mga perpektong tao.

• Like (+1) 3

eat sh*t and go f*ck yourself, you stupid old son of a bitch.

hookers are grossed out whenever they see your miserable, old, wrinkly ass

stupid ? Ed .. I'm not the one being laughed at and insulted by others in the thread. ( dense ka lang siguro. O di marunong magbasa ) .

my ass ? au contraire ! I have a firm round ass Ed. fact is its better than most ( an opinion shared by many who have seen it ... hookers included ). :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. but i dare not show it to you. YOU may develop an overwhelming desire to as mistress mia says to "rim it ? "

anyway ... is there any way to get these children ( ed and his twin playmate sirjojo ) out of this room and into the streets where they belong? Patintero sa skyway sounds like a GOOD idea. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS when you verbally spar Ed... try to use humor and wit naman. Your language is so gauche . Mabibili ng sampu singko ung mga insults mo. Kaya panay ka lang MURA !!!!! :P

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 2