Bars Para Sa Nag Iisa Lang

For hanging out on a lonely Saturday evening, I used to go to New World hotel in Makati, beside Greenbelt. They have this nice bar in the lobby area, the Bar Rogue, perfect for a single dude like me. They have a nice selection of drinks, nice music to enjoy with your drink. They have pretty servers as well. I got close to one of them way back in 2013, hung out a few times after her shift.. Although I Never got the chance to get in bed with her, her company was enough for me to keep going back. The bar is rarely full, so you could always chat up with the ladies who serve there, they are friendly as well. Just don't act creepy and they will reciprocate it with a nice conversation. Who knows, you might get lucky enough to ask them out like I did. Cheers. 

Edited by studbunny30
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 9:18 AM, studbunny30 said:

For hanging out on a lonely Saturday evening, I used to go to New World hotel in Makati, beside Greenbelt. They have this nice bar in the lobby area, the Bar Rogue, perfect for a single dude like me. They have a nice selection of drinks, nice music to enjoy with your drink. They have pretty servers as well. I got close to one of them way back in 2013, hung out a few times after her shift.. Although I Never got the chance to get in bed with her, her company was enough for me to keep going back. The bar is rarely full, so you could always chat up with the ladies who serve there, they are friendly as well. Just don't act creepy and they will reciprocate it with a nice conversation. Who knows, you might get lucky enough to ask them out like I did. Cheers. 

Oh man, im looking for bars around Makati preferrably with roofdeck and has a nice view of the Makati Skyline. Anything comes to mind?

On 11/2/2023 at 11:36 PM, DeepSpace said:

Anong JTV na try mo boss? I've tried the New Zebra pero I was in a group. 500 is their rate for unli beers for two hours, wala pang kasama yun.

Pareho lang lahat yan kasi dalawang grupo lang halos mayari ng JTVs dito. They're everywhere in Malate and some are in Poblacion and Little Tokyo in Makati.

Standard rate is 500 for unli-drinks for 90 minutes (900 ata pag VIP), 500 ang GRO request, 400 lang ladies drink (expect them to order at least 2-3 kasi sasabihin nila wala silang sswelduhin pag di ka nagorder). Plus food, all in all mga 2500 siguro magagastos mo for 90 minutes.

Don't expect any gimmik though. The whole business model of these JTVs are to cater to lonely divorced Japanese and Korean men who just want someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 11:36 PM, DeepSpace said:

Anong JTV na try mo boss? I've tried the New Zebra pero I was in a group. 500 is their rate for unli beers for two hours, wala pang kasama yun.

Ajisai is nice. They’re generally lax with the time as long as hindi puno ang area. Magaganda pa mga nandun

• 3 weeks later...

me and my friends tried this bar sa cubao. malapit sa bang bang alley. we just want to drink and watch. but this FM is insisting na kumuha kami ng girls which did happened after 3 buckets of beers and for me, parang binudol lang kami. 

with that said, meron ba kayong marerecommend na bar na may show (ya'll know what i mean) at walang pilitan sa customer? we just want to enjoy the show and the drinks together. TIA. 

On 11/8/2022 at 6:47 PM, delano said:

Sa Manila, yung I love 80's sa Dapitan (near UST). Ok mag isa dun. May naging friend ako soloist din 😁

Sa Marikina (not Antipolo), meron ba?

nadadaanan ko to tol, kumusta ang place? drinks, ambiance specially the music? full review naman dyan oh. 😁