LA Lakers

The Lakers are waiting on Kawhi and this is a big gamble because key free agents are being wooed by other teams. By the time Kawhi decides which team he will go to, there may not be enough good free agents to add depth to the Lakers. If Kawhi chooses their fellow Staples Center occupants, the Lakers will have a double black eye. No Kawhi and no depth.

true chief. i think the front office of LA is confident of having kawhi sign on the dotted line kaya di sila gumagalaw. by the time they realize that they could not sign kawhi, even the likes of danny green would have been signed. come to think of it, package deal kaya sina kawhi and danny green. seems like wherever kawhi goes same goes with green. mukhang naghihintay yata si green kung saan pipirma si kawhi.

• Like (+1) 1

true chief. i think the front office of LA is confident of having kawhi sign on the dotted line kaya di sila gumagalaw. by the time they realize that they could not sign kawhi, even the likes of danny green would have been signed. come to think of it, package deal kaya sina kawhi and danny green. seems like wherever kawhi goes same goes with green. mukhang naghihintay yata si green kung saan pipirma si kawhi.

Chief, I think Danny Green has an offer with the Mavs but still waiting on Kawhi. Personally, Kawhi should have stayed in SA. My opinion is if Kawhi stayed in SA and Pacheapshot did not put his foot under Kawhi's foot in Game 1 of the 2017 WCF, SA beats GS and becomes the 2017 NBA champs and maybe beyond.

Chief, I think Danny Green has an offer with the Mavs but still waiting on Kawhi. Personally, Kawhi should have stayed in SA. My opinion is if Kawhi stayed in SA and Pacheapshot did not put his foot under Kawhi's foot in Game 1 of the 2017 WCF, SA beats GS and becomes the 2017 NBA champs and maybe beyond.

Kawhi's Uncle spoke about the toxic situation in SAS. Apparently the players and coaching staff accused Leonard of faking his injury when team doctors cleared him to play. Spurs should have given Kawhi the benefit of the doubt. Kawhi won a championship and became MVP with the Raptors, we don't know for sure if he'll have the same success if he stayed with the Spurs especially with the trust issues hanging in the air.

Edited by red60

Lebron injured last season

Durant injured last season

Giannis wont be the same next season

Sixers and nets are now loaded

East will not be the same last season.

Kawhi knows this. He got lucky this season. Theres no other choice but to go to the lakers if he wants to contend again for championship. Lakers are already good with or without him.

Bonus if lakers got him but he is replaceable.

Edited by Shaitan

Lebron injured last season

Durant injured last season

Giannis wont be the same next season

Sixers and nets are now loaded

East will not be the same last season.

Kawhi knows this. He got lucky this season. Theres no other choice but to go to the lakers if he wants to contend again for championship. Lakers are already good with or without him.

Bonus if lakers got him but he is replaceable.

KD wont play this coming season which means Nets wont be a contender. You can argue Sixers got a little better but Bucks slightly worse without Brogdon and Mirotic. I'm a Laker fan but I have to disagree with your statement. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, they will be a championship contender. Anunoby was injured last season if he can play this year, Toronto will be deep team with or without Danny Green in the lineup. KL doesn't need to go to the Lakers to win another championship.

Edited by red60

Lakers fan ako pero mas maganda kung magstay sa Toronto si KL2 para maging competitive pa rin ang Eastern Conference. Napatunayan naman niya na kaya niya magdala ng team. Overkill naman kapag napunta siya ng Lakers. Pero kung Lakers talaga ang napagdesisyunan niyang paglaruan this coming season, eh di magsaya na Lakers Fans.

I share the same sentiment sana wag na lang lumipat si KL but given the current situation that majority of the key free agents have already signed or committed to a team, I think the Lakers need KL. Wala na talaga masyadong naiwan na good players. Aside from KL, Danny Green, KCP, DMC, Morris, Oubre halos latak na lang talaga naiwan.

KD wont play this coming season which means Nets wont be a contender. You can argue Sixers got a little better but Bucks slightly worse without Brogdon and Mirotic. I'm a Laker fan but I have to disagree with your statement. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, they will be a championship contender. Anunoby was injured last season if he can play this year, Toronto will be deep team with or without Danny Green in the lineup. KL doesn't need to go to the Lakers to win another championship.

Nets are already good. +Kyrie and bonus +KD. They will be there next playoffs with or without KD.

Sixers? The lucky bounce shot game 7? Dont expect the same Ben Simmons and Embiid next playoffs.

Same with Giannis with Game 1 and 2 are easy game and everyone thought Bucks got the game on the bag. Don't expect the same Giannis next season.

And yes, Toronto with KL will be instant contender . I am just saying that's one "lucky" run. KD, Klay, and Iggy got injured.

I am not a Lakers fan. I am rooting Magic for next season. I just think KL is a drama queen. LA already got lebron and there's no more room for another one. Lol

KL is hurting the Lakers. If he wants to win with LA he already pick them on day one so Pelinka can get good role players.

KL is hurting the Lakers. If he wants to win with LA he already pick them on day one so Pelinka can get good role players.

I agree. Oh well, he probably thinks Paul George is better than Lebron and Davis. :huh:

Lakers immediately signed a sharpshooter Danny Green. Point Guard nalang. Available pa kaya si Rondo?

In my opinion, if Kawhi chose LAL, the Lakers instantly become a contender. Kawhi was head and shoulders the best player in that Raptors championship team. Now, with Kawhi choosing the other occupant of Staples Center, I think that makes that other occupant instant contenders, especially, with last year's MVP candidate, Paul George, joining Kawhi. It was reported that Kawhi recruited him.

LAC, as we speak, is better than LAL. Kawhi just came from a championship and although PG got eliminated in the first round, he was an MVP candidate. Davis and James never even went to the playoffs this past season. The two franchise players of LAC are better than the two franchise players of LAL.

The Lakers made a knee-jerk reaction by overpaying Danny Green for $15MM a season after Kawhi rejected them for the other LA team. Green was only getting $10MM a season for the past 4 seasons. Jeannie Buss should ditch Pelinka.

But hey, James will have his old dancing partner back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by will robie

In my opinion, if Kawhi chose LAL, the Lakers instantly become a contender. Kawhi was head and shoulders the best player in that Raptors championship team. Now, with Kawhi choosing the other occupant of Staples Center, I think that makes that other occupant instant contenders, especially, with last year's MVP candidate, Paul George, joining Kawhi. It was reported that Kawhi recruited him.

LAC, as we speak, is better than LAL. Kawhi just came from a championship and although PG got eliminated in the first round, he was an MVP candidate. Davis and James never even went to the playoffs this past season. The two franchise players of LAC are better than the two franchise players of LAL.

The Lakers made a knee-jerk reaction by overpaying Danny Green for $15MM a season after Kawhi rejected them for the other LA team. Green was only getting $10MM a season for the past 4 seasons. Jeannie Buss should ditch Pelinka.

But hey, James will have his old dancing partner back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barring injury LAC is the clear favorite to win a championship. Not only are they an offensive monster, they are also the best defensive team in the NBA.

I have to disagree that signing Danny Green was a knee-jerk reaction. It was already common knowledge that the Lakers, Mavs and other NBA teams wanted to sign him weeks ago but Danny Green really wanted to sign with Lakers so he waited for Kawhi to make a decision. 15M 2yrs sounds big but Danny Green is a 45% 3pt shooter, an elite defender and a 2-time NBA Champion. No freakin way he'll sign another 10M dollar contract. I am not a Pelinka fan but in my opinion he did a decent job this off-season. Signing DMC for 3.5M is a steal IMHO. I'm hoping we can get Korver and perhaps Avery Bradley for Vet minimum.