Hongkong Disneyland

January and February is a nice time to visit HK Disneyland...less crowd and the weather is still cool

I am looking forward for the expansion of HK Disneyland which will be 25% bigger what's currently available today.

Last time I visited HK Disneyland was December 2008, my 6th time. We saw It's A Small World attraction 3 times in a single day...we have taken all the rides numerous times already.

I won't be visiting HK Disneyland this year...nothing new to see anyways. We are looking forward for the soft opening of Universal Studios Singapore next year 2010.

When will the expansion of HK disneyland be completed?

from Wikipedia.org

In order to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of Hong Kong Disneyland, the park is aiming to start the construction in 2009 so that the first part of the extension will be able to open in 2011, while the second part of the project is expected to be finished in 2013, one year prior to the opening of the Shanghai Resort.

Hongkong Disneyland - pangbata talaga. :) Pero enjoy naman especially nung winter festival. May artificial snow kasi.

Tips:

1. One whole day is a must especially is you are bringing your kids.

2. Bring a tripod.

3. If you are not a disney enthusiast, you can ride back to Tungchung line and go straight to the Citygate mall. =) Cheap lahat dun.

4. The food would cost 90$ per meal with drinks na. Mejo steep especially mga corncobs etc that would cost $30-$50.

5. Cheap tickets can be bought at Central.

6. You can buy an all year round ticket w/c you can use for a year-pass entrance.

7. If you are a disney enthusiast and would not mind shopping inside the Disneylang HK, you ought to ask the cashier where you can safely keep your shopped items. They have a locker for you.

8. If you are nagtitipid, buy HK Disneyland merchandise 50% off or Buy 1 Take 1 items at the HKG Airport Terminal 1 departure area. You wont miss it. =)

• 1 month later...
HK Disney...

Mga rides ok lang,,,,

The best space mountain...

so that's what I like about it...

The rest, well...kids mag-eenjoy sobra...

Haha! I enjoyed riding the space mountain too! Prang matatanggal ulo ko sa bilis. Im not fond of riding rollercoasters so it really helped that it was pitch black inside and all you can see are the stars and the comets. Hehe!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First time ko pumunta sa hong kong Disneyland we stay in disney Hollywood hotel. Maganda at malaki ang hotel, mas mura kumpara sa Disney hotel. Kung nag check in ka may additional pass ka, ibig sabihin may 2 days ka sa loob ng Disneyland, may breakfast pa sa loob. Ma iikot mo na lahat at masakyan ang mga rides Kung off season, pero kung mahaba ang pila, 2 days dapat. I heard na mag open Ng disneyland sa china, kokonti na ang pupunta dito kung natapos na yun sa china.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Magkano dapat budget pag pumunta sa Hongkong Disneyland?

First time ko pumunta sa hong kong Disneyland we stay in disney Hollywood hotel. Maganda at malaki ang hotel, mas mura kumpara sa Disney hotel. Kung nag check in ka may additional pass ka, ibig sabihin may 2 days ka sa loob ng Disneyland, may breakfast pa sa loob. Ma iikot mo na lahat at masakyan ang mga rides Kung off season, pero kung mahaba ang pila, 2 days dapat. I heard na mag open Ng disneyland sa china, kokonti na ang pupunta dito kung natapos na yun sa china.

Magkano per night sa disney hollywood hotel? 2 persons ha, ty!

Magkano dapat budget pag pumunta sa Hongkong Disneyland?

Magkano per night sa disney hollywood hotel? 2 persons ha, ty!

Hong Kong for Dummies

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484839

Chapter 1 - General Information

Topics covered:

About Hong Kong

Planning Your Trip

Tour Packages

Travel Agencies

Currency Exchange & Money Changers

Accommodation in Hong Kong

Information on Hotels and Hostels

Chapter 2 - At The Airport

Topics covered:

What To Do at the HK Airport

The Octopus Card

Getting to your Hotel/Hostel

The Hong Kong MTR

Chapter 3 - Sightseeing

Topics covered:

Sightseeing in Hong Kong

Top 10 Tourist Spots

Things to do in Hong Kong

Breakdown of Famous Districts

Planning an Itinerary

Sample Itineraries

Useful Websites for Newbies / First Timers

Hong Kong Online Maps

Chapter 4 - Shopping and Dining

Topics covered:

Shopping in Hong Kong

Sale Season Guide

Electronics Shopping Guide

Shopping Recommendations

Local Dining Recommendations

Chapter 5 - Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)

Topics covered:

Frequently Asked Questions

Estimating Pocket Money

Useful Tips / Reminders for First Timers

Discounted Theme Park Tickets

Chapter 6 - Miscellaneous

Topics covered:

Weather and Climate of Hong Kong (including Real-Time weather forecast)

Transportation Instructions for various tourist spots and theme parks

Introduction to Macau

Introduction to Shenzhen

Finding something in Hong Kong

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484839