Who / What Made You Smile Today?

i know this thing is a very expensive hobby. today, i started to slowly interest na of going to a spa or MP kasi the girls i havent tried -- parang not really that appealing enough for me to spend that amount of money

of course, nakatulong na some girls charge 7k for highest offer, di pa kasama transpo and outcall only pa. not worth it to spend almost 9k for a 1 hour session. LOL

happy im starting to be more realistic. still a long way to go though. probably will try a few more girls but honestly, i think i can live without trying any of them (this is probably a lie hahahaha)

17 minutes ago, yellowjacket said:

i know this thing is a very expensive hobby. today, i started to slowly interest na of going to a spa or MP kasi the girls i havent tried -- parang not really that appealing enough for me to spend that amount of money

of course, nakatulong na some girls charge 7k for highest offer, di pa kasama transpo and outcall only pa. not worth it to spend almost 9k for a 1 hour session. LOL

happy im starting to be more realistic. still a long way to go though. probably will try a few more girls but honestly, i think i can live without trying any of them (this is probably a lie hahahaha)

this will always be the goal tbh. try some then quit.

--------

happy roadtrip. excellent food. more new friends.

14 hours ago, alipato said:

mga simple tips ni @bbmacdo. Appreciate ko lang. Naaply ko din sa personal life..hehe..salamat ulet pre!

wow may paspecial mention lol. wala naman ata akong tulong sa ganyan mas madaming experts dito hahaha. enjoy the hunt pre.

----------

rest. good rest. too fucking rested na kinakabahan ako baka mapabook mamaya. hahaha!