Wolfgang OR Razorback?

reix

www.pulse.ph/reunion/

I think Basti and Kevin Roy would do the vocal chores for this reunion concert.. Check the above link..

Thanks for the link, Revi. Will you be there this Saturday? I'm looking to score tickets today.

Apparently Wolf Gemora and Dave Aguirre will not be playing Did you read this part?

"We'll be in Baguio," Wolf confirms, as Lokomotiv continues its Philippine tour. "But more than that, I didn't come here for that," emphasizing that his priority at the moment is Lokomotiv.

Sense some animosity? He, he. Ok lang yun, importante si Basti kakanta. Damn, I missed Wolfgang. I'm going to prepare for the gig by listening to my Wolfgang CDs all week long.

wolfgang was great especially with the older albums

pero mas decadent at sabog ang razorback kaya sila pick ko.

ewan ko lang kung napanood nyo edsa celebration years ago na pinalabas sa channel 4 lasing sila lahat at si kevin roy may malaking mineral water bottle na puno ng red horse todo inom binato pa sya ng tsinelas pero f#&k you mode sya sabi nya t#ang%na mo wasak ako ikaw hinde sino mas masaya ngayon. razorback's first album = panalo. parang local stoner rock na hinde. next 2 albums oks din

wolfgang was great especially with the older albums

pero mas decadent at sabog ang razorback kaya sila pick ko.

ewan ko lang kung napanood nyo edsa celebration years ago na pinalabas sa channel 4 lasing sila lahat at si kevin roy may malaking mineral water bottle na puno ng red horse todo inom binato pa sya ng tsinelas pero f#&k you mode sya sabi nya t#ang%na mo wasak ako ikaw hinde sino mas masaya ngayon. razorback's first album = panalo. parang local stoner rock na hinde. next 2 albums oks din

I go for Wolfgang because DARKNESS FELL and ANG NATUTULOG KONG MUNDO are perfect, masterfully-crafted, brilliant songs. isa lng album nila napakinggan ko, the first one, galeng. 2 songs lng yata dun ang di ko trip...

I also have a soft spot for RAZORBACK kasi 70's classic rock talaga ang tugtog nila and I heard they like my fave American rock n roll band THE BLACK CROWES. cool ang tugtugan nila. nong una, di ko masakyan. puro guitar masturbation lng yata at paulit-ulit na rhythms. nung tumagal, i began to appreciate them. madedetect mo yung mga great 70's classic rock bands na i think influences nila. malapit sa CLASSIC ROCK ang sounds nila with bluesy undertones kaya oks naman...

(thanks for the trivia/anecdote, dixiewhiskey. ^^)

Thanks for the link, Revi. Will you be there this Saturday? I'm looking to score tickets today.

Apparently Wolf Gemora and Dave Aguirre will not be playing Did you read this part?

"We'll be in Baguio," Wolf confirms, as Lokomotiv continues its Philippine tour. "But more than that, I didn't come here for that," emphasizing that his priority at the moment is Lokomotiv.

Sense some animosity? He, he. Ok lang yun, importante si Basti kakanta. Damn, I missed Wolfgang. I'm going to prepare for the gig by listening to my Wolfgang CDs all week long.

Looks like Wolf Gemora's pissed.. hehehe!!!

@Immortal: I am still contemplating on going.. Hope my schedule clears up.. The last Wolfgang concert I watched was in one pub in Marikina.. That was around 5 years ago.. They have just released their Black Mantra album at that time.. Ang tagal na!!! I had one of my tapes (yes, tape.. kasi wala pang CD kotse namin nun at yun ang dala ko.. :D ) signed by Basti.. :cool: Sabi niya sa akin, "this would be our last concert for the year.." Nice guy!!!

Edited by revi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...