Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

23 hours ago, FF said:

comrade .... the poster you are agreeing with kid fighter has been suspended by MTC because of uncivil behavior in his posts and for his feeling superior to others ( calling them inggitero). he has an army of alternicks to do his job , bashing and downvoting those who displeased him.

he is a hypocrite par excel-lance. go to his profile makikita mo suspended. look at his followers . he has THREE pages of followers most of which he created himself. may suspended na alternicks. The others unsuspended ones ( like sleeper agents ) are lying in wait .Ā 

welcome to the seamier side of mtc šŸ˜ž

PS para hindi OT , this thread is the flipside . comrade baka dito ka makahanap ng pwedeng ligawan ahahahaha

Noted sir.

Ok na ako sir. Back to normal. I learned my lesson. I guess there is no point going that route. It is like shooting your own foot...

Again, thanks sa words of wisdom sir.

4 hours ago, PaulPax said:

Noted sir.

Ok na ako sir. Back to normal. I learned my lesson. I guess there is no point going that route. It is like shooting your own foot...

Again, thanks sa words of wisdom sir.

comrade ...pakabait ka na ha ? btw bilib ako sayo nahalungkat mo ung feb 21 post ni KF . Malayo layong backread un. Mukhang it means something to you . Naluha ka ba sa kagandahan ng post na yun ? šŸ¤£

Umiwas tayo sa mga tulad niyang mahilig gumamit ng alternicks at manlinlang ng tao. Baka sakaling makabangga ka ng alternick niya ( just look UP , down , sideways . Marami silang nagkalat palang sleeper agents ) . Sabihin mo move on na at wag ipilit ang dati nilang ginagawa.

at para hindi OT ... nakahanap ka na na ba ng target dito ? šŸ˜

Edited by FF
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, FF Bakla said:

no thera would ever fall for you, you ugly old faggot! just kill yourself already!Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā 

isa pa, marnel. before you call other people bakla, look at yourself muna. everyone in mtc knows in love na in love ka sa sarili mo. Ha ha ha

Brokenhead Mountain....more. Ang bagay sayo na thread: Fallin in Love with yourself. Bwa ha ha ha ha ha.

Ā 

• Winner! (+1) 2

sa mga thera naman, wag kayu ma in-love sa guest na May asawa, think of that man's wife and kids na May potential mong sirain..sa binata kung gusto niyo isa't isa much betterĀ 

karma is a bitchĀ 

not my story. pero may kakilala akong service provider. nahulog siya para doon sa client niya kasi akala niya seryoso sa kanya yung lalaki. from business deals hanggang sa nakukuha na siya ng libre at raw nung lalaki. dahil sa sobrang pagtitiwala nung babae umabot sa punto na ipinakilala pa niya yung guy sa pamilya niya. eventually nilayuan siya nung lalaki na naging active na ulit bilang client. i assume na estilo lang minsan ng lalaki ang pagseseryoso kunwari para lang makuha niya yung kailangan niya mula doon sa babae.

• Sad (+1) 3
2 hours ago, courtesanhunter said:

not my story. pero may kakilala akong service provider. nahulog siya para doon sa client niya kasi akala niya seryoso sa kanya yung lalaki. from business deals hanggang sa nakukuha na siya ng libre at raw nung lalaki. dahil sa sobrang pagtitiwala nung babae umabot sa punto na ipinakilala pa niya yung guy sa pamilya niya. eventually nilayuan siya nung lalaki na naging active na ulit bilang client. i assume na estilo lang minsan ng lalaki ang pagseseryoso kunwari para lang makuha niya yung kailangan niya mula doon sa babae.

i agreeeeeeeeeeĀ 

100000000000000%

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...

(.....almost)

A client got a psp. He liked her daw, what is the possible thing to do daw to make the girl stop? So he promised the girl financial help, on a condition that she will never go out with other men.

Greetings every morning, goodnight before they sleep, always asked the girl how was her day. So many I love you, I miss you, wish you were here with me now, etc. The girl almost fell for that client.

Days, turned into weeks, into months. Walang help na nangyari. The guy said "things didn't go as I planned, sorry."

So the girl is now back where she came from. With more debt, with more hate.

• Sad (+1) 1
On 10/18/2015 at 3:29 PM, Mistress Mia said:

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. Before, I used to disagree with this thought. I was too naive that there are loyal and faithful men. That love conquers all. But I was wrong. I was wronged many many times.

Ā 

Now, it seems like I can even be proud and secured to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. We women are so vulnerable about men's false promises and we ended up expecting for the false hopes. Men use women for their pleasure and satisfaction and women let men use them for free. By expecting of the chances that "Baka mabago ko siya". We often times mistaken love for the need of companionship. Well, that's a win lose situation

Ā 

I have seen the world much farther than the rest. More than cheating women, I have personally seen hundred and probably thousands of cheating men.

Ā 

So as for me, men that finance women are generous and worth it. You may call me a bitch but I am jelous and proud of women that does the kink. I must commend their tactics for they have been using themselves to take care of themselves and do offer their service in exchange for the gratitude. They are practical and I must say good.

Ā 

How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Although I don't generalize all men and women, therapists are human too. They feel the power of connection. They ofcourse experience jealousy. They feel the uttermost ego destroying thought of "I have given my best but why is he still looking for someone else?" especially if there was the spark between the two of them.

Ā 

As for me, if you are really so into her, you will save her from the life and dignity destroying job. But if you are not doing anything to uplift her, then blaming her for providing a service is not for you.

Ā 

You met her in that way, you know what she's doing, making her stop without you giving her security is like taking her capability of living and earning especially if she has no choice but to end up in that position.

Ā 

There's a lot of good people out there. A lot of good men making a decent living that will do anything to provide for their family that many women choose not give their time of day to instead go for the instant gratification. It's kinda like eating cake every day expecting not to get fat in a few years.Ā 

12 hours ago, 1up said:
On 10/18/2015 at 3:29 PM, Mistress Mia said:

People are often times angry of girls looking for financers or sponsors. They said, they are gold digging bitches. Well, for me nowadays, I don't see anything bad about the logic. Before, I used to disagree with this thought. I was too naive that there are loyal and faithful men. That love conquers all. But I was wrong. I was wronged many many times.

Ā 

Now, it seems like I can even be proud and secured to have one. Why? It's because love nowadays are merely fantasy. We women are so vulnerable about men's false promises and we ended up expecting for the false hopes. Men use women for their pleasure and satisfaction and women let men use them for free. By expecting of the chances that "Baka mabago ko siya". We often times mistaken love for the need of companionship. Well, that's a win lose situation

Ā 

I have seen the world much farther than the rest. More than cheating women, I have personally seen hundred and probably thousands of cheating men.

Ā 

So as for me, men that finance women are generous and worth it. You may call me a bitch but I am jelous and proud of women that does the kink. I must commend their tactics for they have been using themselves to take care of themselves and do offer their service in exchange for the gratitude. They are practical and I must say good.

Ā 

How do they do it? I don't know but from my point of view, with the generation we have, I cannot judge them anymore.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Although I don't generalize all men and women, therapists are human too. They feel the power of connection. They ofcourse experience jealousy. They feel the uttermost ego destroying thought of "I have given my best but why is he still looking for someone else?" especially if there was the spark between the two of them.

Ā 

As for me, if you are really so into her, you will save her from the life and dignity destroying job. But if you are not doing anything to uplift her, then blaming her for providing a service is not for you.

Ā 

You met her in that way, you know what she's doing, making her stop without you giving her security is like taking her capability of living and earning especially if she has no choice but to end up in that position.

Ā 

There's a lot of good people out there. A lot of good men making a decent living that will do anything to provide for their family that many women choose not give their time of day to instead go for the instant gratification. It's kinda like eating cake every day expecting not to get fat in a few years.Ā 

How they did it? Hehehe they are true to themselves, honest and good people. Sumugal sila and nag ok naman..ganun naman talaga ang buhay..pero kung natural ka na buraot at magaspang, lalabas at lalabas yun sa relationship and masasaktan lang kau in the future. Ayusin nyo muna sarili nyo and then sumugal ka..pag dpa din nag work, at least you tried. Na enjoy mu magmahal at minahal kesa naman bored ka buong buhay mu sa pagbibigay aliw..the. All of a sudden, matanda ka našŸ˜Š

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When life's situations force you to take on a less than ideal means to earn a living, at times you need to find a way to make sense of things.Ā 

Not everyone can compartmentalize feelings; and when the service you provide is attached to a strong emotion (may it be strong feelings of lust or love)..

It takes a tremendous amount of effort to not be emotionally invested or at least affected.

The service requires some level of genuine-ness to be effective.

So just like any client may "fall" for a thera, it's the same as a thera falling for a client.. in spite of how much each try to rationalize that it's purely physical,Ā 

It is still an interaction between 2 human beings.Ā 

At the end of the day, respect always goes a long way.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by BlackDiamond
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1