The Most Eeewwww Food To You?

There is a big difference in airline foods between national carriers such as Thai, Singapore Airways, Emirates, etc and American airlines. Because there is open competition in US airlines, they tend to cut cost on service. However, the national carriers are subsidized by their governement and often use them to promote tourism in their country.

Ah, so your statement was limited to American domestic carriers.

Good point on hospital food. I've gotten used to cafeteria food that it didn't stand out as particularly strange to use the salt and pepper shaker.

burong isda, the one in which rice is mixed with fish and salt and left to ferment. The stuff smells like someone puked all over.

ay naku talaga lang! yun bf ko taga Pampanga brought me this one, and hindi ko talaga kinain dahil amoy pa lang yuck na, parang may dumaan sa harap kong truck ng basura, buti hindi na offend hihihi :D

This is an Ilocano delicacy -good thing that I have not smelled nor seen it myself. I did not even mind remembering the name.

You starve a dog for 3 days.

Then you finally feed it full the best rice porridge you can cook.

You made asosena out of the dog, but separately boil the intestines.

Tie and cut the intestines to bite size pieces.

Tadah..

Yummy sausages.

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Prison food - the worst but foreign prison is better than local

Hospital food - 2nd worst, walang lasa

Airline food - some airlines are better than others

Tried all three dahil wala kang magagawa, iyon lang makakain mo.

And why have you eaten both foreign and local prison food??? :) Have you been a prisoner before both here and abroad?? just curious...

I remembered way back in the 90's when my Tito was still in the drug rehabilitation center in Bicutan. We used to bring him food good to last for one week because the food in this center sucks.... nakakaawa talaga sila and hardcore addicts were treated like dogs..

No wonder na reformed lahat na addict dito..

Back to topic :

I HATE THE TASTE OF TOGI or tawge ...

Okra

Upo

Fried Bat

kadiri kainin ang balut kasi ang lansa saka mabalahibo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee minan kita mo nakatingin pa sa iyo, parang gusto sabihin na sana binuhay mo ako baka ako pa naging presidente ng pilipinas hahahahahahahaha