Hotel Around Ortigas

• 4 weeks later...

Astoria

1bedroom: 3500 net

1bedroom suite: 4500 net with kitchen, dining, closet room.alot of amenities

2bedroom suite: 7300 net with kitchen,laundry area, dining. 3 beds.you can convert 1 room to a master bedroom.perfect for group dates and stuff.

all has breakfast buffet.swimming pool and gym access.

try nyo d2 maganda and talgang discreet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn a few times, but the last two times, there was something wrong with the central airconditioning. The room was not getting cold at all. It may have just been my bad luck, but that ruined the otherwise nice and spacious rooms. I had a great stay at Discovery where the rooms were small, but very cozy -- almost like a very nice bed & breakfast (though not as rustic). Many pillows were available, even the decoration kind you throw off the bed before sleeping. They even provided me with a computer monitor during my stay as my display conked out. The hotel itself is interesting with open floors (a balcony ran around each floor with an open center) which I found interesting. And I enjoyed the food better at Discovery than Holiday. IMHO.

• 2 months later...

linden suites is ok, i've stayed there for 2 months and i am satisfied with their service.

i've got this from their site, check it out (www.swiss-belhotel.com/linden/linden.html) --

Special Offers / Hot Deals

Rack Rate Internet Rate

Executive Rooms US$ 160 / 170 US$ 100

One Bedroom Suite US$ 180 / 190 US$ 130

Two Bedroom Suite US$ 240 / 250 * US$ 160 *

Note:

Above rates are in US Dollar currency

Above rates are subject to 10 % Service Charge and applicable Government tax

Above rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast

Legend:

* Rates are for quadruple occupancy

Rate includes:

Daily Buffet breakfast

Bottled water replenished daily

Daily local and international newspapers

Complimentary use of the Health Club facilities

• 3 weeks later...

so far, i've only been to three in the area-- the holiday inn which is adjacent to my (ex) ofc bldg, edsa shang and discovery. for the last two, it just so happened that my boyfriend is a valued patron so we are really treated well. it was always a pleasant experience. minsan may complimentary bottle of wine pa or room upgrades.

i like the buffet at edsa shang... but i love discovery best bec. of the very friendly and accommodating staff. rooms are very nice too!

pdeng OT post? :D

for those who happen to be at charlotte, north carolina (the one 2 miles off the intl airport), try visiting fairfield inn marriott (which we will convert to another franchise) and quality inn in rocky mount, nc... my family operates and manages the 2 properties... and i shuttle between the 2 properties, kita-kits! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in both Linden and Discovery and personally, I liked the room in Linden better. However, given a choice, I still prefer a hotel like Edsa Shang. Nothing can beat the buffet at hotels and besides, I don't like to cook so I really don't need the kitchen setup in suites like Linden and Discovery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...