What have You Learned Lately?

Ano yung natutunan niyo lately na di nyo makakalimutan? Either advise ng kaibigan or thru Experience. Share niyo naman so we may learn from you too. Good Day.  :cool:  :cool:

that you shouldn't be too harshed on kids. i was in a lil shop the other day, and there's this kid who tried stealin some chocolates, and candies, the guard saw what happened so the kid was helplessly cryin, bein forced to get in the office of the management, as i was browsing to the books, i was like, "fukk, why cant they be nice to em, yea its nice to have their lesson learned but in a proper way... that is just so bullshit.. like there had 7 people forcin the cryin lil kid to come inside the office.. the kid felt violated that way, i think.

doncha think? :blink: it could be that traumatic right?

Edited by wildasschic
that you shouldn't be too harshed on kids. i was in a lil shop the other day, and there's this kid who tried stealin some chocolates, and candies, the guard saw what happened so the kid was helplessly cryin, bein forced to get in the office of the management, as i was browsing to the books, i was like, "fukk, why cant they be nice to em, yea its nice to have their lesson learned but in a proper way... that is just so bullshit.. like there had 7 people forcin the cryin lil kid to come inside the office.. the kid felt violated that way, i think.

Medyo cruel nga sila sa bata.

"Kids should be taught and not to physically maltreat them, even if they committed something wrong"

Medyo cruel nga sila sa bata.

"Kids should be taught and not to physically maltreat them, even if they committed something wrong"