All About Bags

ladyboy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yah tama k dyan hirap gamitin syempre pag expensive dapat ingatan

i meant, microfiber is microfiber

it is way below leather, material wise.

you can buy better-quality-material-bag

for same price Prada is offering (for its microfiber bags)

As for using them, they are good wherever

Microfiber is not high-maintenance.

anyway, i also like xoxo bags, affordable and trendy.

i meant, microfiber is microfiber

it is way below leather, material wise.

you can buy better-quality-material-bag

for same price Prada is offering (for its microfiber bags)

As for using them, they are good wherever

Microfiber is not high-maintenance.

anyway, i also like xoxo bags, affordable and trendy.

At dahil microfiber ang Prada, napaka hirap i detect kung fake sya o hindi.

Microfiber is a material thats cheap and readily available to mass producers.

Good quality leather, on the other hand, costs money and is difficult to come by.

Some of the most convincing fake bags I have seen are Pradas. Especially the messenger bags.

i love bags!i have so many bags that I havent even used some of them.It really doesnt matter if it's branded or not as long as i find it cute then i gotta get it.but i go really crazy once i enter kate spade,coach & lv stores.good thing i have my handy dandy credit card my dad gave me to swipe.yeah I know 'm reaally gonna get it from him once he gets his cc statement.i just can't help it i'm a purse addict.

I'm a bagaholic! I swear my husband buys me jewelry and deep inside I want to tell him na "bag na lang".

And if possible mas sasaya ako kung me matching wallet at cosmetic bag. :P

My fave right now is my Juicy Couture bowling bag. I'm really lusting for the Chanel bowling bag but

there's no way I can get right now...just can't afford it after my Chanel bag last year.

And I just had to get this Juicy one that looks like the Chanel that I want.

And just like the ladies here, I'm not too crazy about the microfiber Prada bag. I wouldn't pay that much for

that fabric...the material and blah designs do not warrant the high cost.

Dooney and Burke bags don't do it for me either...parang lahat nang mga Pinay dito sa maliit naming

Filipino community has one. Coach...sometimes me nagugustuhan ako.

Honestly, I go for the unique design and not really for the designer brand.

The novelty of wearing my LV bag has worn off years ago since there's so many fakes out there.

Parang bumaba ang value.

The last time I liked any Kate Spade was 5 years ago...she just hasn't had any new designs that's caught

my fancy.

And lately, the ones I see around are not worth buying...masyadong maraming bakal bakal...just too gawdy for my taste.

In a year, they'll be out of style. I try to look for something that has a timeless design and would last me years kahit mahal.

I'm currently saving for this large black Gucci Pelham bag...layo pa naman nang bday ko :lol:

Edited by hottlipss
I'm a bagaholic! I swear my husband buys me jewelry and deep inside I want to tell him na "bag na lang".

And if possible mas sasaya ako kung me matching wallet at cosmetic bag. :P

My fave right now is my Juicy Couture bowling bag. I'm really lusting for the Chanel bowling bag but

there's no way I can get right now...just can't afford it after my Chanel bag last year.

And I just had to get this Juicy one that looks like the Chanel that I want.

And just like the ladies here, I'm not too crazy about the microfiber Prada bag. I wouldn't pay that much for

that fabric...the material and blah designs do not warrant the high cost.

Dooney and Burke bags don't do it for me either...parang lahat nang mga Pinay dito sa maliit naming

Filipino community has one. Coach...sometimes me nagugustuhan ako.

Honestly, I go for the unique design and not really for the designer brand.

The novelty of wearing my LV bag has worn off years ago since there's so many fakes out there.

Parang bumaba ang value.

The last time I liked any Kate Spade was 5 years ago...she just hasn't had any new designs that's caught

my fancy.

And lately, the ones I see around are not worth buying...masyadong maraming bakal bakal...just too gawdy for my taste.

In a year, they'll be out of style. I try to look for something that has a timeless design and would last me years kahit mahal.

I'm currently saving for this large black Gucci Pelham bag...layo pa naman nang bday ko <_< :lol:

hottlipss ano ba look ng chanel bowling bag? bday ng gf ko in a few weeks and that sounds like a good idea. chanel lang kasi ginadamit niya and thats it. maybe i should just go to nordstrom and ask for that? would the sales person know if i ask them a chanel bowling bag? i dont want to sound stupid when i go there. also is there other stores where i can buy it? we bought a chanel in nordstrom a while back. do they go by model number? guy kasi ako kaya i know nothing about ladies bags. ask me about cars....

hottlipss ano ba look ng chanel bowling bag? bday ng gf ko in a few weeks and that sounds like a good idea. chanel lang kasi ginadamit niya and thats it. maybe i should just go to nordstrom and ask for that? would the sales person know if i ask them a chanel bowling bag? i dont want to sound stupid when i go there. also is there other stores where i can buy it? we bought a chanel in nordstrom a while back. do they go by model number? guy kasi ako kaya i know nothing about ladies bags. ask me about cars....

what a lucky girlfriend! :cool: the "luxury bowling bag" as Chanel would have it on their description, is really big...the one

I like anyway. You know how "in" those big huge bags nowadays at yung metallic. It comes in a blue jean material, black lambskin ata yun, silver, goldish material, and metallic black. I prefer the metallic black. They also have other bags that are

small for those more "formal" look.

I bought my Chanel sunglasses at Saks but I don't remember them carrying bags. BUt then again I didn't walk around the store para hindi ako ma-tempt. I got my Chanel cambon leather bag and matching wallet in Las Vegas at Bellagio. Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas also carries handbags. Check your local Neiman's to see if they carry handbags

in case you don't have a Chanel boutique near you. I don't believe they go by model #s but mine came with a authenticity certificate with a matching number/serial tag.

But if you're looking for a particular style, it seems they go by description. My sunglasses went by a description and a model #. But I can't say on the purses/wallet.

here's a picture of the silver bowling bag that I got on ebay...the Chanel website does not have a picture of the bowling bag kasi last year pa yung line na yun...

I don't know but this picture does not do the bag justice...

Good luck! I'm sure no matter what you decide to give your girl basta from the heart magugustuhan niya. But if she's a Chanel fanatic like I am talagang mapapaiyak siya.

post-88345-1169822899.jpg

Edited by hottlipss

here's a pic of that Chanel cambon and wallet that I bought late last year...the leather is really buttery soft :)

I finally found something that I like from Coach. And of course my fave Juicy. So versatile and my "on the go"

every day mommy purse. The material is made out of this soft velour material so it's not fragile at all. It looks faded but

it's not...I think it's the lighting. I wish I saw the bowling bag before I got the cambon bag, mas

pipiliin ko yung bowling bag. As you can see, I've fallen in that "big bag" trend. Not too good for my back but

I sure can pack my whole house in these babies. :P

* I hope no one would take this as "pagmamayabang"...just took pics to show so we can compare the Juicy to

that Chanel bowling bag ...to see if it was a good compromise ...I only get one big major purchase or gift per year

for this "bag passion" that I have...parang bday,xmas,valentine, mother's day at anniversary gifts rolled in

one expensive gift lalo na kung LV, Chanel, Christian Dior, Kooba, Gucci, Fendi, Furla, Balenciaga, Cole Haan,

or Isabella Fiore ang nata-typan ko.

Yung Coach affordable kaso bihira lang akong me magustuhan sa mga design nila. Hermes Birkin are just way too

expensive for me.

so here are the latest bags that I got these past 6 months...can't wait to add that Gucci one I mentioned before o kaya this

white Chanel lambskin purse...that might take a year for me to save for :blush: ...sana manalo ako sa lottery :D

I'm not rich or trying to look rich nor am I a walking ad for the designers. I'm just a girly girl that appreciates pretty things.

post-88345-1169827647.jpg

Edited by hottlipss
here's a pic of that Chanel cambon and wallet that I bought late last year...the leather is really buttery soft :)

I finally found something that I like from Coach. And of course my fave Juicy. So versatile and my "on the go"

every day mommy purse. The material is made out of this soft velour material so it's not fragile at all. It looks faded but

it's not...I think it's the lighting. I wish I saw the bowling bag before I got the cambon bag, mas

pipiliin ko yung bowling bag. As you can see, I've fallen in that "big bag" trend. Not too good for my back but

I sure can pack my whole house in these babies. :P

* I hope no one would take this as "pagmamayabang"...just took pics to show so we can compare the Juicy to

that Chanel bowling bag ...to see if it was a good compromise ...I only get one big major purchase or gift per year

for this "bag passion" that I have...parang bday,xmas,valentine, mother's day at anniversary gifts rolled in

one expensive gift lalo na kung LV, Chanel, Christian Dior, Kooba, Gucci, Fendi, Furla, Balenciaga, Cole Haan,

or Isabella Fiore ang nata-typan ko.

Yung Coach affordable kaso bihira lang akong me magustuhan sa mga design nila. Hermes Birkin are just way too

expensive for me.

so here are the latest bags that I got these past 6 months...can't wait to add that Gucci one I mentioned before o kaya this

white Chanel lambskin purse...that might take a year for me to save for :blush: ...sana manalo ako sa lottery :D

I'm not rich or trying to look rich nor am I a walking ad for the designers. I'm just a girly girl that appreciates pretty things.

hi ganda nman mga bags mo

i love bags din!

by the way magkano ba ang chanel bag?

i ended up swallowing my words.

i said somewhere on this thread before that i hate the marc jacobs-era LV. especially the multicolore.

well waddyaknow. i inherited a speedy multicolore from a very retail-addicted aunt. including a blue birkin, a camel kelly, another monogram speedy, a yellow epi papillon, a lambertson truex, a couple of microfiber pradas from waaay back (the black backpack and the brown shopper), and a big bally trolley (better than the ugly duffel lacoste i've been using for my out of town jaunts). and to sweeten the deal, a brand new orange satin quilted prada evening bag (with gold hardware). all the items, save for the brand new prada, come with their original dustbags/boxes/tags whatnots. and they all look like they've never been used. lucky me. :D

i think even if i don't shop for any other new bag between now and the time of my retirement, i'll be set for life. :lol: am even thinking of putting the hermes items on sale through tresor.com but i don't know if i can bear to part with them! :P

Edited by missmanners
hi ganda nman mga bags mo

i love bags din!

by the way magkano ba ang chanel bag?

I got the chanel on sale...my gf works for Chanel and got 20% disc...as for the price, it put me back a couple of grand -_-

i ended up swallowing my words.

i said somewhere on this thread before that i hate the marc jacobs-era LV. especially the multicolore.

well waddyaknow. i inherited a speedy multicolore from a very retail-addicted aunt. including a blue birkin, a camel kelly, another monogram speedy, a yellow epi papillon, a lambertson truex, a couple of microfiber pradas from waaay back (the black backpack and the brown shopper), and a big bally trolley (better than the ugly duffel lacoste i've been using for my out of town jaunts). and to sweeten the deal, a brand new orange satin quilted prada evening bag (with gold hardware). all the items, save for the brand new prada, come with their original dustbags/boxes/tags whatnots. and they all look like they've never been used. lucky me. :D

i think even if i don't shop for any other new bag between now and the time of my retirement, i'll be set for life. :lol: am even thinking of putting the hermes items on sale through tresor.com but i don't know if i can bear to part with them! :P

wow! you're one lucky girl! I say use the hermes for several months then sell them. that's what i do then when i'm tired of them or want a new bag. I sell them on ebay. But most of the time, my girlfriends would buy them off me before i get a chance to list them on ebay.

the speedy bags are going back in style now. i just gave my mom my old gucci speedy now i don't know how to tell her that

i want it back kahit ilang months lang. the "clutch" bags are also back. I'm glad I kept my fave black suede gucci clutch bag.

Now, if I can only find a nice place to wear these...as a stay-at-home mom , taga hatid lang ako nang mga bata sa school at

taga grocery....nasa barrio din kami so parang over dress ako palagi. <_<

Edited by hottlipss
  • 2 weeks later...

Count me in also as a Bagoholic! This is a nice thread. I learn a lot about bags here -- the brands, the descriptions, the bag models, etc.!

I've been collecting bags since college. Back then, I was a Jansport freak -- buying one style in different colors and sizes. Depende sa kulay ng shirt pagpasok sa school. Hehe!

And then, when I started going to the gym, I also prefer to have different gym bags, all from Nike. Especially now that Nike has been coming up with fashionable gym bags.

My favorite bags right now are casual and formal messenger bags for gimmicks and office. I got several casual messenger bags from Topman, Celio, Esprit, La Coste and Springfield. And for my business/office messenger bags, I got from Fino and Hugo Boss when i was in HK last year (mas mura dun kesa dito).

And as much as having lots of bags, i also see to it that they remain clean. I usually change gym and messenger bags every month to make sure that they won't look old. And when I'm not using my bags, i ensure that I return them in their plastics. I am somewhat OC when storing the bags I'm not using.

Hopefully, I can add some into my collection. :D