• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 05:40 PM

Hey Guys! I hope you can give me a warm welcome because I am only new here in MTC. 

Before anything else, let me introduce you myself first.

Me name is Yuna of Tantra Philippines

This room will be filled with quotes that matches my current emotions and geniuine thoughts about the instances happening to me and my surroundings.

Feel free to react and share your thoughts too!

but....

👉Please don't ask for my personal numbers or social media info because I have a private life to protect.

👉 I respect my employer, if you want to meet me please contact Tantra Philippines.

👉Please avoid commenting "Details or PM", conducting a business is not allowed in Female Thread.

👉Please Don't be in a rush to get a reply, will hit you up on my free time.

LET US SPREAD LOVE ❤

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

• theoneandonlymistressmia likes this

#2 KURYO

KURYO

Kuryo

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Interests:EQ ng tao n sense of humor

Posted 20 February 2021 - 11:21 PM

How come nawala sa spa thread yung TP may ongoing renovation ba? Just asking tnx

#3 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 11:48 PM

How come nawala sa spa thread yung TP may ongoing renovation ba? Just asking tnx

Hello Sir Kuryo,

We are having internal changes. Madam also caught some of her therapists allowing atw so she terminated some of my former workmates so only few of us were left. Madam Z is getting irritated to those GM who are too self-entitled and just wouldn't follow our protocols. There was a GM who even used another GM's user name just to get in so she decided to stop advertising in MTC at the moment.

-Yuna of Tantra Philippines
  • KURYO and theoneandonlymistressmia like this

#4 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 03:14 PM

“Until you value yourself you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” - M. Scott Peck

Through years of working in this industry lately did I just realize that I can still be valuable despite being called a "babaeng bayaran".

I studied massage therapy in one of TESDA's accredited school. Back in 2016 I started working for a spa called The Secret Haven. It was the first physical spa sole owned by Madam Z. She hired me as a clean massage therapist. 

The set-up was plain and simple. If the client is one of TSH's exclusive patron it goes to her other masseuse but if it is a regular client looking for a massage, I would have to do it. I am not permitted to allow or do any extra service. 

Often times, I would get zero customer for a day since most of the customers walkin in are. What she would do is she would avail a massage or ask her friends or family to have a massage, list it in the log book so I would get a commission and they always give me a tip for my service. She would do this so I will not be zero for that day. 

When I have guts to tell her that I am open-minded enough to be one of her masseuse she was shocked to hear it from me because I am "mahinhin" but when she saw my eagerness she made sure that I am really ready then gave me a briefing. Her lessons were very valuable that I cannot forget. 

#5 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 03:34 PM

“Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” -William James

Before my briefing begins, she already warned me. I know she will start to brag. 

"It will take an hour and a half when I discuss all of this but I want you to listen carefully."

At first I thought that her words, rules and examples were merely just words but I lasted for about a year before I transferred to other spas. It made me realize how nagging she was but she did all those to protect us.

Her words were sharped like a knife. She pin points issue like a gold medalist in darts. It was harsh but it was nurturing. Her management skills were provocative yet protective.

Reminiscing the past is also good. It made me realize the battles I had to take. 

#6 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 09:26 PM

“Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” -T. Harv Eker

And her rules were set. Detailed as possible. Each of our movements were monitored. I thought she must be insane! How can a person be this over reacting? From the scent, noise, hygiene, sounds, noise down to how should be open the door, dress up, act, think and plan ahead. It's just too much.  Too much rules. Too much things to take note of. She claimed that it was for us but it felt suffocating until...

#7 Brandon1216

Brandon1216

Soldier of Love

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 12:03 PM

may sariling thread pala ikaw, di mo sinabi kagabi. hahhhh.

#8 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:01 PM

may sariling thread pala ikaw, di mo sinabi kagabi. hahhhh.

Hi Sir Brandon1216,

Thank you po for visiting last night. I just created this blog po. Boring kasi sa spa recently dalawa lang kami ni Aerith tapos hindi ganon kalakas kasi nga dalawa lang kami.

#9 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:46 PM

“Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. ” – Frank Herbert

I realized the burden she carries. Most of my work mates were so undiciplined. Clearly they made the spa their personal atm. They never consider their job as an actual work. They come and go. Often late. Often under time. She was distressed.

Soon after I saw how money manipulated them. Sneaking out behind her back. Having sex to different men. Infection became an issue. One got served. It was her fault. It ws because there was greed after greed. They started to steal her clients. No matter how far it takes them they started to steal even from one another. Soon after drugs came in. 

They were complety messed up. Even having potting session with the previous helper much worse to some clients within the spa. We were shocked. 

She went completely worn out. It was a terrible news for all of us. Her stress was beyond. I now see. So she took our job away from all of us making us realize how important it was. She closed the branch just like that. 

For weeks, we were starving because our lifestyle drastically changed but we abused it.  That's when I finally realized she was not insane. She was a genius in all aspect. 

#10 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:56 PM

“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”– Jim Rohn

One day we had a meeting and she told us to get a pen and a paper. Then she taught us kakeibo. She made us do this as our home work. She said she will check our journals weekly. According to her the only way out of poverty is for us to do what she exactly telling us to do but no one bothered to comply. We were so pre-occupied with the amount of earnings we are getting as her ttherapist. I regret not listening to her 5 years ago. 

#11 Dragonmover123079

Dragonmover123079

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:37 AM

Reading this, makes me courios about your spa....

#12 wheeljack

wheeljack

God of Lust

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:26 AM

Juat curious. Why sunflower?

#13 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 11:57 AM

Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates

She made us fear doing extra services. Weird huh? But yes! She taught us to be conscious and that we need to not be like the others. She wants us to he smart. She wants us to be cautious of our actions. Often times her words were hurtful she briefed us about it. It was not shocking to us anymore?

Do you want to get famous being a whore?

Then, do not covet a married/taken GM.

Do not transact outside the spa.

Do not act on your own.

Follow my rules.

Listen to me.

Do not listen to others.

Do not post your faces without cover.

Do not upload your photoshoots in your personal social media accounts.

Do no ever upload any photo that we used in ads in your private accounts.

Do not ad clients.

Act decent in your personal social media accounts.

Do not be like those cheap famewhores flaunting their lifestyle which obviously from someone else's pocket.

Have some dignity left for yourself and your family.

Do not just agree to what they want, control the wheel you are the driver not the passenger.

Do not ever believe the promises of a GM. Be smarter than what you are. A client is a client. 

Make sure you are paid for your time and services.

Do not go on a date just for a free meal. You are earning better than that. You can buy those in the money you are earning here. Be independent. 

Most of those who did not believe her everyday rants and push through their feelings were found famous in social media. It's either a crazy girlfriend or wife caught the GM and publicy shamed them or they got their picture grabbed and posted in perverted groups. Their shameful photos are circulating over the internet.

There were times when a wife grabbed a therapist photos here in mtc and posted it Facebook. Posted it on the therapist's social wall and PM it to the therapist's family and friends. 

"Etong pokpok na to. Kumakabet sa asawa ng may asawa. Nag tatrabaho yan sa spakol at nag bebenta ng laman." Sent along Along with her obscene photos. 

This happened multiple times in other of her branches in many of her therapists. She warned us about it. Every single time but no one listened. We always thought she wouldn't understand becsuse she was already on top of her game. Successful.

There even came a time where my former workmate was crying over a failing relationship. She couldn't get out.  She was getting blackmailed. 

"Pag iniwan mo ko pasisikatin kita at sasabihin ko sa buong mundo kung anong klaseng babae ka lang."

It took years of verbal and physical abuse before she was able to break free.

#14 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 01:01 PM

Reading this, makes me courios about your spa....

Hello Sir Dragonmover123079,

I am glad that I was able to capture your interest. This happens when boredom strikes.

Juat curious. Why sunflower?

Hello Sir Wheeljack,

Flowers are such delicate creations that blossoms beautifully when enough nurishments are provided. 

Sun are like our life experiences. It is warm but it can also be too hot but it still gives us lessons in life. 

Flowers are like us. Vulnerable yet we can withstand life challenges. When we are provided with enough care we can blossom beautifully. 

And the seeds are like the result of our hardships. It can be beneficial to those who will need it from us.

And I, thank you!

• Irog likes this

#15 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Seducer

• Spa Representative
  • 2,063 posts
  • Interests:Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Owner of Tantra Philippines
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Accounting Firm Partner
    Have a business? Need help registering it? Need help in your taxes and other accounting needs? Lemme know.

Previous Part Owner of Midas Touch
    (July 2016 to September 2018)

Posted 23 February 2021 - 01:05 PM

Daming oras ah. Hahahaaha! :lol: Ganyan napapala ng mga wala masyadong client. Hahahaahaha. :D Don't worry lalakas ulit tayo mag rerecruit lng muna tayo.   :P

#16 Omgitsdon

Omgitsdon

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 01:29 PM

HAHAHHAHAHHA

#17 AerithOfTantraPhilippines

AerithOfTantraPhilippines

Goddess of Lust

• Diyosa
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:COFFEE☕/BOOKS📖/MOVIES🎬/MUSIC 🎧
    TRUE FRIENDS 👥 QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
    STOP FOOLING AROUND,WE'RE NOT FCKING KID ANYMORE!!!
    PASS SA BURAOT 😉🖕

Stay Humble, Hustle Hard 😎

Posted 23 February 2021 - 05:30 PM

i have favorite flower also Bebegirl..

kinakain nga lang...

oh bawal madumi isip..

chicharon bulaklak yon hahaha

#18 theoneandonlymistressmia

theoneandonlymistressmia

Seducer

• Spa Representative
  • 2,063 posts
  • Interests:Also known as Madam Z
    Founder of Leisure Haven
    Owner of Tantra Philippines
    Previous Owner of Kings Sanctuary Spa, Man Cave, The Secret Haven, Wildwood and Touch of Paradise

Accounting Firm Partner
    Have a business? Need help registering it? Need help in your taxes and other accounting needs? Lemme know.

Previous Part Owner of Midas Touch
    (July 2016 to September 2018)

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:03 PM

i have favorite flower also Bebegirl..

kinakain nga lang...

oh bawal madumi isip..

chicharon bulaklak yon hahaha

Akalain mong naisip mo pa yan habang nag gogrocery sa puregold eh noh? Hahahaha

• AerithOfTantraPhilippines likes this

#19 AerithOfTantraPhilippines

AerithOfTantraPhilippines

Goddess of Lust

• Diyosa
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:COFFEE☕/BOOKS📖/MOVIES🎬/MUSIC 🎧
    TRUE FRIENDS 👥 QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!
    STOP FOOLING AROUND,WE'RE NOT FCKING KID ANYMORE!!!
    PASS SA BURAOT 😉🖕

Stay Humble, Hustle Hard 😎

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:33 PM

Akalain mong naisip mo pa yan habang nag gogrocery sa puregold eh noh? Hahahaha

lamo naman tayo foodie loverssss.. 

#20 Yuna of Tantra Philippines

Devirginized

• Diyosa
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 01:57 AM

Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you’re doing the impossible.”– Francis of Assisi

At first I felt Madam Z's doubts as I started being not just her therapist but a her masseuse.  It's as if she's gauging if I can really do the job well since I started a clean slate. 

I proved her wrong by taking her advises whole heartedly. Little by little my FR are pouring from one GM to another. I made her realize that no matter how shy I was at first, I have a bomb to explode. The GFE she told me were undeniably incomparable until now. I'm glad I listened and taken her advises well. 

I was very thankful until now for the opportunity she gave. She opened up another world for me. Because of her spa, I was able to get out of debt. My family was able to get out of debt. The earnings were too much. Despite the rule of not allowing to have sex with the GM she proved to everyone that there is money even without fully selling your flesh. I learned that through a proper massage and very good GFE clients will keep wanting you.

The first things I bought were refregirator, washing machine and a cellphone. The bills were suddenly not a problem anymore and the fact that I am a bread winner and I was able to buy anything my family wants I became happy and proud. There was even a time that my grandmother died and the money I earned here greatly helped us with arranging everything. If I didn't open my eyes and if she did not accept my proposal, I really don't know what could have happened in my life. 

• Irog, alcheimist and BumbleBeast21 like this