What Did You Dream Last Night?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dreamt a few nights ago nagpapa rescue daw yung ex GF ko sa current BF niya?? hmm..

ang tagal din namin kasi and she already has a bf, di ko lang alam kung masaya siya kasi may GF na din ako...

nung tatanungin ko na siya kung paano ko siya i rescue saka naman ako nagising or I cannot remember ano pinag usapan namin...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dreamt that I am in a car with the person I love. She's smiling while I am laying on her body trying to take a nap. It was the happiest moment of my life.. Then next I visted her in her workplace but after I leave the area, the door was left open, not sure if it was my fault or someone opened the door after I leave, and because of that, children were able to enter the area even though they are not allowed. And that lead the authorities to find out that place and raid it. She was blamed for that incident because of me I think. Then I sent her a message(not sure what is that message). She replied that she no longer have a job and struggling to find a new one because of what happened. I can feel that she's angry because she mentioned my name at the end of every message. Then I asked on where I can meet her. Before I can say let's talk about it and try to investigate first if the incident was really my fault.. nagising nako.. My happiest dream and worst nightmare in a single sleep...

I dreamt that I was caught in a bank robbery, when I had the dream, I was already in a precint and I was just not saying anything but thinking those who know me would probably be embarassed, I was not the only one and there were some who were confessing ( i know because I saw them in separate rooms)

weird, i woke up even before I could say anything all i know is I was looking maybe around 20 years in JAIL...