MTC History (Read from page 1)

BizMan

• 1 month later...

joined MTC way back 2005. then one of my friends was a member too. siya ang kasama ko nun mga una EB's na na-attnedan ko. I think sa isa bar sa Timog, forgot the name. Then may event din kami napuntahan sa Libis where Asia Agcaoili was the host. That was vivid memory..

tapos yung mga group forums na meron kapupulutan, like yung download galore. sa MTC ko din nakukuha yung mga ebooks at digital magazines. Some members would put the links to those books.  may mga forums din na makakakuha ka ng tips like sa mga MP's, Spa's and famous KTV's. dito din ako nakuha ng reviews kung ok ba ang mga establishments na ito. Some MTC GMs will give their one cent of advice. Miss those forums..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/23/2010 at 10:53 AM, BizMan said:

Hi, Please help me write MTC history so we can log it in wikipedia 🙂 Just follow the basic skeleton below. Feel free to append. Please keep it as informational as possible. If you want to post a comment please indicate your comment in red text. Real names are most welcome, nicks are accepted.

Let's do this chronologically. Lets include inline links and urls since most of the posts are still available. If you disagree or wish to correct a written info please insert within the paragraph right after the contested info using red text.

We will try to accommodate everyone. Join us as we write MTC History.

who the f downvotes the ultimate owner and chief moderator's own post??? 🤣 

Member since 2003.

Can't remember how I found out about MTC (signs of old age). Through my brother, I think. 😈

Memorable names of ladies then were: Leslie,  Macy (Macy's hand job?) - RIP, swit lass...

Mostly lurking, spent most of my time browsing through the Spa Section, then MP Section, then looking at MTC EBs.

Hay naku, iba talaga nuon.

An MTC EB would be great though...

• 3 weeks later...

Member since 2005. Got to know mtc thru fhm. 

Funny it may it sound, i learned to navigate the web because of mtc. Very rich in info ang mtc. And may times may mga links provided.

It was here in mtc, i got my first s.e.b.  i was never really into s.e.b pero it felt great. Met quite a few ladies here to and some are still my friends. There are a few that i am still in touch with but i never saw them personally. Chatmates for life ang tawagan namin.

Macy, rivera, tessa, alou, leslie, sebyang, chubbypero cutie and quite a few more. 

Am now nearing 60 and i still enjoy reading forums here. Eto masasabi ko. Mtc till death do us part 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2010 at 5:45 AM, Guest Dobermaxx said:

I'm flattered dude but I think it was a little more than that that made MTC take off.

I think it was late 2003 when El Gimmikero wrote the article that came out in FHM that the board really exploded.

Yeah, 2003... the year i joined MTC.

• 2 weeks later...

I joined MTC in 2003 when I was still working at a CC in Ortigas. I've long since retired my first handle. I joined the very popular (notorious?) Alcoholics Anonymous pioneer bunch which used to meet up regularly at the old 90 Proof bar at Raffles Building along Emerald Ave. I would sneak out at around 10pm, go meet my AA gang at 90P, have a few beers, flirt with the AA ladies, high-five it with the boys, then go back to work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried logging in back before the pandemic struck but the page seemed to have lost its original zest and vibrance (to my liking). Now peppered with spa topics....Sad to be ranked a newbie, but maybe because of the reboot.  Still had old messages from way back though...

Joined in 2003, heard about this site from someone in mIRC...not really spending web times during those days as I just passed a licensure exam and had gotten a job...but after reading El Gimikero's article, I spend time lurking and hunting...haven't had any chances to join any EBs as I was in the province and just trying to make ends meet...I think 2003-2007 was the best of times the site had (my opinion only).  Anything under sun was being discussed on the page.  Till the law started casting and tightening their nets.

I met quite a few in the page, some I'm still friends to this day.

Edited by forestcruiser
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Joined here since 2017, bata bata pa kaya ma explore talaga sa mga bagay bagay lalo sa spa, parang gusto ko i try lahat nang thera sa Japan Spa nun kasi ang gaganda talaga nang theras, lalo sa Osaka budget lang talaga kulang that time. Nag try din nang ibang spa nagulat na mas mura pala dun kaysa sa mga nuru haha (bata pa kasi) nakakilala din nang mga regulars na thera soon to be friend (until now) yung iba nandito pa yung iba retired na, nakakatuwa magbasa nang mga threads at FR's din. Nakakamiss din yung lagi down ni MTC tuwing gabi haha at mag change name lalo pag trip mo palitan name mo nang astig or uso na name during that time.

Then Pandemic happens, nagbago nang website si MTC, na decommission yung previous site (nostalgic for me). Nabura mga alala alala haha. Mag 6 years na pala din ako sa MTC, dami na din nagbago at nangyari pero life goes pa rin, escapade pa rin basta may time. Long live MTC.

Edited by IgniT1on
  • 5 months later...