Casio G-shock

kidneythief

May alam kayong source ng casio g-shock na hindi g-factory o department store? Kasi manfacturer standard retail price ang benta dito, baka meron kayong alam na mga ibang dealer na mas mababa bigay kasi sa experience ko, industry practice ang overpricing then magdidiscount ng minimum 30% sa mga watch. (e.g. washington watch emporium, royal time, etc...)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

had an MI2 casio g-shock watch for 6 years, it was very durable indeed, kaso nga lang ninakaw, happened last year, while we were busy changing after a day on the beach. i miss that watch - was planning to get the MI3 watch but my gf gave me a G-Shock G-301B, it's not MI3 but it's free hehehe.. just wish they make these things steal-proof or something

exactly like this one. wanted the solar model but it had no countdown timer and multi-alarms which were more important for me so i got this instead.

http://www.redfingerprint.com/watches_deta...man/G-9000-1VDR

nice watch! were you able to find the atomic solar mudman here in the philippines? wait, are you in the philippines?

how much did you get you mudman and where? thanks! :D