If Ur Girl Is A Virgin

I'm just wondering if you are that young.... If you are at your teens, pwedeng maghintay actualy... Men can wait forever and there will be moments na talgang mangungulit kami... we just have to love you that much otherwise we might look for alternatives.... Bear in mind my Lady, having sex is different from making Love...... you might not wait that long....

what if ur girl is a virgin, and it takes forever for her to be ready pra may mangyari sa inyong dalawa...

would you pressure her? magiging patient k b sa kanya... for how long kayo guys makakatagal na walang sex sa inyong dalawa?

and will you be faithful to her?

here is my 2 cents on this. if the girl is still a virgin..let her be. let her preserve it until the time she is willing to give it up. don't pressure her...anyway, it is not the only measure of your love for her..right? even if sex is involve in a relationship it is not a guarantee that the relationship is for forever. give her time. if she would want to give it up..let her give it up freely not because she was forced to give it up. if she wants to preserve it..as the boyfriend..respect that and preserve her as well.

why wouldn't you be faithful if she can't give it up? else..if you won't be..then don't let her know or don't leave evidence.... things she don't know wont hurt her.... :P

No pressure, just romance hehehe sila ang hindi makakapaghintay.

Pero siyempre nakakagigil kung pinagpapantasyahan ng lalaki ang kanyang gf. Kasalanan na ng lalaki yun lalo na kapag nang-pressure.

And girls should understand male hormones. Kung hindi siya makapagpigil, help him. Either you promise him and you surely will, or just let him go. Or you can help him thru other things. But the best thing to do is to let him grow, mature, see the world, and he will be a good man to marry someday.

Now girls, please don't ask your men kung nagfa-fantasize sila sa inyo - malaking kasalan sa amin ang tanong na yan (manggigigil lang kami at baka mang-rape (baka lang))

Love comes with respect, and respect is observed when it should be.

I can't. It's not that I can't wait, I just think that a healthy sexual relationship is essential between the two of us. I don't mean to be her "first" either. Virginity is not important to me, sexual compatibility is. It doesn't mean we have to hit the sack right away. My point is, sexual intimacy is part of a healthy relationship between partners. Hence, I'm not for waiting.

Actually...it depends on the situation...

If you really really love this girl....and you think you will marry her ( bec u LOVE her not bec naka JACKPOT na kayo)...then waiting is worth it...

Pero if you think this will not work....you better think twice before popping her cherry...my expereince with this is the girl will clung to you like hell....imagine that...

in one way or another... :blink:

You know what girl? It is all up to you if you want to give up or not.

A relationship should not pressure but should nurture.

Don't succumb to the anything just because everybody is doing it.

There is something with us older men that the young guns don't have and that is patience.

We can wait for hell to freeze over if we truly want something as precious as a woman's heart.

Prudence is the better part of valor. :)

You know what girl? It is all up to you if you want to give up or not.

A relationship should not pressure but should nurture.

Don't succumb to the anything just because everybody is doing it.

There is something with us older men that the young guns don't have and that is patience.

We can wait for hell to freeze over if we truly want something as precious as a woman's heart.

Prudence is the better part of valor. :)

we should just settle for delayed gratification as against instant gratification