• 5 months later...

Why don't you guys try Crypto? Much better rates than any of the banks/time deposits. My favorite one is still Bitconnect. Returns are lower compared to others but they have not disappointed anyone so far. 0.9% per day isnt bad at all. Use my referral code and will guide you every step of the way. I do lots of research too so can share that with you.

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=angecrypto

• 1 year later...

Time deposit rates are seen to decline in the coming months. Better if you can invest in a bond which has a tenor of 5 yrs. So you may lock yourself to a much favorable rate already.

You may also want to try metrobank's short term UITF. Historically, this fund had generated 4.5% net p.a. though the future results are still not guaranteed.

• 2 months later...

if gusto nyo ay walang risk pero malolock sa 3-5 years period.

nandyan ang

- PAG IBIG Mp2

- treasury bonds (government securities yan) - inaanounce ng government sa public pag mag ggnyan sila tapos sa bank ka magsubscribe, paunhan yan

- Bonds (big companies) - same sa treasury bonds sa taas

- LTNCD - ask your bank na lang din kung may offer pa sila

Subukan nyo din ang UITF(pooled funds) ask your bank.. naka hanay sya mula sa low risk to high risk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
14 hours ago, diego669 said:

Which bank offers the highest interest for 6 months and 1 year time deposit?

Unfortunately you might have to do a bit of digging not just on the internet but maybe through phone if not in-person query. Last time I did TD not all banks had their rates posted. Back in 2017 I wanted to do a TD but very few banks had their rates up so I went with Sterling Bank of Asia because they had the best rates posted online...

• 3 months later...