Wolfgang OR Razorback?

reix

Wow dami rin pala may gusto sa Wolfgang dito.

When I was a rebellious satanist, I really loved Wolfgang. Their songs are so spiritually rebellious. You can always interpret their songs as if it's SATAN was the one singing.

Cast of Clowns is like a dirge of the fallen Lucifer.

New Mother Nature is a scenario of the Judgment Day, a song of the damned.

Semenelin is like the rise of an Antichrist monster beast.

Etc,...

Their songs are really complicated and full of meaning. I took their songs by heart. Now that I'm back in the Christian fold, I can't take those songs seriously anymore. Whenever I listen to them, I just appreciate the beat.

Edited by melancholic
Wow dami rin pala may gusto sa Wolfgang dito.

When I was a rebellious satanist, I really loved Wolfgang. Their songs are so spiritually rebellious. You can always interpret their songs as if it's SATAN was the one singing.

Cast of Clowns is like a dirge of the fallen Lucifer.

New Mother Nature is a scenario of the Judgment Day, a song of the damned.

Semenelin is like the rise of an Antichrist monster beast.

Etc,...

Their songs are really complicated and full of meaning. I took their songs by heart. Now that I'm back in the Christian fold, I can't take those songs seriously anymore. Whenever I listen to them, I just appreciate the beat.

And you were on drugs while you listened to Wolfgang right? That's why you have skewed interpretations of their songs. Go back to the rehab, druggie! :thumbsdownsmiley:

wolfgang po ...... i still like basti ...... i know may comeback sila sana they remain the same as they were .....

razorback kinda like some pero not as heavy duty.... as wolfgang

Er, not quite. The band just made three singles but no albums. Si Wolf did not play drums on these songs. Drum tracks lang sa mga ito. Sa Lokomotiv na daw siya. Go figure...

Razorback on the other hand, is now writing songs. Btw, si Manuel Legarda is taking the place of Dave Aguirre.

• 3 weeks later...
And you were on drugs while you listened to Wolfgang right? That's why you have skewed interpretations of their songs. Go back to the rehab, druggie! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Whoah! I didn't expect this kind of response. You don't need to be on drugs to interpret it that way. Just a little imagination specially if you know the Satanist doctrine. I may have been a Satanist, but I was never on drugs. Never even drank more than a glass of alcoholic drink in my life, and never smoked more than a puff.

• 2 weeks later...
nothing beats an original hard rock band, wolfgang.

Original???

Tumatananda na nga talaga ako! Naabutan ko pa kasi ang anno domini. If I recall it right, they were rocking way before Wolf got his gang.

At any hoot, I remember these guys nung nde pa sila the icons that they are now. They were a bunch of fun-loving guys with an sick sense of humor.

Again, however, in terms of techinical prowess....Razorback takes the cake. Though for the record I think they're equally good!

Original???

Tumatananda na nga talaga ako! Naabutan ko pa kasi ang anno domini. If I recall it right, they were rocking way before Wolf got his gang.

At any hoot, I remember these guys nung nde pa sila the icons that they are now. They were a bunch of fun-loving guys with an sick sense of humor.

Again, however, in terms of techinical prowess....Razorback takes the cake. Though for the record I think they're equally good!

yeah, i know, kaso wolfgang and razorback ang pinaguusapan eh. not juan dela cruz, anno domini and the likes.

Wolfgang and Razorback are friends

razorback has 2 lead guitars ..plays good.. sings well

wolfgang - basti sings well and wolf produces faster beats

for me pantay lang .. pareho magaling ang riffs.. beats ...lyrics ...

at halos silang 2 lang ang bandang naglalaban nung panahon nila sa NU rock awards.

two thumbs up !! :thumbsupsmiley: