The GLOBE Complaint Thread

^ED^GE^

actually i found out from my cellphone fanatic friend that ang plus side lang ng globe is theit prepaid line..according to him ang smart kasi pag natapos and isang month or pag nag expire ang prepaid load mo.. it doesnt carry over pag nag load ka ulit.. unlike sa globe prepaid. .. hmm i guess they have their pros and cons.. pero GLOBE POST PAID SUCKS>.....

im a Sun Post paid subsciber...so far...the service is very "good" in connecting to Smart/Globe/TNT/AMP/TM..ironically...its hard to connect to a Sun number :lol: (because of the 24x7)

but call rate wise....Sun charges only 5.50 on i speak plans on any network...and 1 peso for SMS (any network)

and unlike other carriers....where there is a base monthly rate w/ free minutes....your subscription plan is consumable w/o hidden charges...meaning..

for example..u have a Plan 2000, u can consume that 2000 thru local & international calls, SMS, etc..and by default...its 24x 7 unlimited (for Sun to Sun calls & SMS) :D..any excess of ur plan will be charged the standard rates

Edited by orionpax
  • Like (+1) 1

clit am just waiting for a good deal with sun... cuz i really need an xtra phone.. but until my application comes out, and im hoping this month.. then i will retain it for now... I dont really wanna get a line where the phone isnt worth getting... I just wanna make the most of my money... =)

clit am just waiting for a good deal with (smart pala )... cuz i really need an xtra phone.. but until my application comes out, and im hoping this month.. then i will retain it for now... I dont really wanna get a line where the phone isnt worth getting... I just wanna make the most of my money... =)

for example..u have a Plan 2000, u can consume that 2000 thru local & international calls, SMS, etc..and by default....any excess of ur plan will be charged the standard rates

ganyan din sa smart. :cool:

hirap lang sa sun, pag gabi na at wala ng "araw", ang hirap na maka-connect. :D inaasar ko nga mga friends kong sun ang line.. pang-araw lang kako ang mga linya nila.. :lol:

Edited by black cat

I have been reading the posts and I have to disagree on some points raised. I started out with a Globe line and cancelled it out for Smart because of a new phone. Now my Smart experience was so bad. I travel a lot and continuously receive and make calls. Despite topping up my account, once i go beyond the 12k credit limit, no questions asked putol ang linya. Imagine the hassle, nakasabak k sa kaduluduluhan na probinsya, may kausap ka, biglang putol ang linya mo. Hindi sa hindi ka bayad, bihira akong madelay ng payment, wala lang, Smart wants to protect their credit and collection. Away nila pataasin ang collectables nila kaya once you go over the credit limit, putol ka na.

So I tried Globe coz maluag daw sila. I know marami sa inyo ang nahassle pero so far ok na ok ang service nila. Una, lahat ng tanong mo nasasagot ng cutomer service. For example, I asked for MMS and GPRS configurations, tanong ng customer service kung may online access ako, I said yes. She said she willl email the procedure and within 1 minute pasok ang email.

Whats more, ung suki kong Globe center ayos ang service. Anything you ask they know the answer to.

Another thing, you make a deposit for everyline activation, the 1 month advance. Until now, para akong tanga na sumisingil sa Smart. Para ayaw nilang ibalik. Badbad.

Sayang nga ang sun, perfect sana. Wala nga lang signal sa bahay.

bigmanblueboy, had the same experience with Smart on having my line cut several times despite not receiving any billings from them.

While sa Globe- mabilis pa sa alas quatro ang billings nila. I like that in Globe kasi nga maiiwasan ang unnecessary cut-off and inconvenience like what we had experienced with Smart.

Guess that is their weak point of Smart- their credit and collection.

About the deposit- I had the same experience with Globe. I used to have six (6) lines- hindi sex ha! I cancelled one to convert it to prepaid. The refund took 6 months with a value of only 250 pesos!

Bok, may kanya-kanya tayong experienced with each carrier. Ang hangad ko e patibayin ang Sun para three way competition sila.

If you leave just Globe and Smart, there will be collusion between them like the oil companies. didn't you notice that the swapping facilities are no longer offered? Dahil nga may agreement sila to stop it.

About your refund sa Smart mag padala ka ng demand letter and take it from there. Hndi ba mahilig sila mag padala nyan? Gumanti ka naman!

As of this point in time, ayaw ko na sa Globe! Pwedeng as back-up to the SUN, I plan to get o di kaya get a prepaid Smart.

By the way,, Ako mismo naka-experience sa Sagada when I went there for a vacation na di ko makontak ang familia ko sa pag gamit ng Globe!

bigmanblueboy-naka chamba ka lang siguro sa mga napuntahan mong Globe Center! But try and listen to them when you are not there. Malamang pinagtatawanan ka rin sa likod mo.

Na-expereince ko rin yan. Kasi di nila alam na may kasama akong naiwan duon at nag comment sila pag wala na ako duon. Simpleng-simple, you don't want my business, I'll take it else where. Pare inismall nila account ko kahit na lampas 8,000 minimum to 15,000 a month! 5 linya lang nga, kahit lahat nasa pangalan ko- walang consideration whatsoever!

By the way- part 2- may umalis nga yesterday. Platinum holder eto. Kilala ko s'ya. 3 lines n'ya at 20,000 average a month n'ya! Ganun din ang complain- naka CHAMBA din sya na bastos sa Customer Service ng Globe. Tsk tsk!

Globe for Good-BYE!

Why I'm dropping GLOBE? simple lang naman... di sila marunong mag-train ng mga CSR nila. But if there's one way to get back at 'em, it's to hit them where it hurts...

I know a few people who got high-end mobile fones just by paying the 1st month's MSF and then got to enjoy 3 months unlimited calls and got to keep their respective units. They literally exploited GLOBE's security loophole and made the big fish pay back. When GLOBE finally realized the anomaly, they were long gone with different identities. All GLOBE could do was disconnect those lines and file them under FRAUD cases.... but not after incurring about 30k worth of calls and texts...

Too bad I wasn't part of that group, else I would've had a high-end unit by now... ;) But one man's fortune is another's misfortune... so to speak.

Thugztah- pare I agree with you completely about the lask of training of Globe's CSR. But I beg to disagre about putting one over them.

My opinion lang po.

I agree with you in cutting off your line is the best thing you can do to get even.. No need to do those fraud like others do. Peace bro! Just want you safe! It's hard to have those fraud charges that you describe.

Best hing is still-Globe for Good-BYE!

bugoy101402, pre, they say that line is better since it not as clogged up as prepaid. Your choice. Why don't you try getting a line pero mababa muna, when you're satisfied increase the value.

Good luck in your choice, but remember to be patient because medyo hilaw pa sila. Am willing to personally take this chance since they are not arogant as Globe!

Globe for Good-BYE!

Ang service sa globe ok naman just as long as they dont know what your plan is... like if ur just asking for gprs and settings.. pero once you ask them about your plan and they look it up ayan na... pahirapan na..

I guess pag maganda service sayo kasi malaki plan mo... (2500-- up)

kami mga nasa 1k below eh forget about a staright answer from globe...

as for smart cutting ur line same lang naman sa globe.. ako 2 months ako di nag bayad at hindi pa umaabot sa credit limit puro txt na nga sila eh... b4 they also used to cut my line if i reached my credit limit of 3k...

so i guess same lang yun...

Just went to a Globe Center at Megamall. Asked them when my line contracts will expire and allow me to either cut or downgrade. Today raw last day, tommorrow, I can have it cut or downgrade.

He was totally SHOCKED when I said I wanted to downgrade to the 500 plan. when asked wy- just told him will stay with Globe for 1 or 2 months then bye-bye Globe!

Should have added that anyway, am not a Platinum kaya no sweat di ba?

Globe for Good-bye!

Globe is still a good line to subscribe to.  Whatever Sun has in its promos, I'm pretty sure a catch will soon be revealed ;)

it has already been revealed. except for office hours when most employees can not use their cellphones, sun has clogged up to the point of even not being able to call up other networks. but this will definitely be better for the local consumers as our cellphone rates are overpriced.