All About Footwear

bRIX

adidas retro, nike retro, pony, A Bathing Ape (BAPE), Reebok ice creams, diesel, onitsuka tiger (asics), vans, dvs, jordans...

28 pairs on collection and 16 other shoes for wearing (6 are doubles from the ones i collected)

i buy my shoes at boutique shoe shops in australia like sole, hype dc or glue but if i cant get some shoes like BAPEs or Ice creams or collectable shoes then i got to www.pickyourshoes.com or i wait one bloody year and buy my diesels & lacoste in philippines like SM hahah there cheap $70 for a pair instead over $300 here!!!!

Adidas.. pero trip ko ng New Rock Boots, wala nga lang yatang mabibilhan ng ganun dito sa pinas.. any info is appreciated...

syempre,,

TanTzuki

http://www.playboylifestyle.net/phpBB2/images/avatars/15496938242a5bd3194ede.gif

http://bristollair.com/images/boots.jpg

For basketball shoes and other sports activities nike is the best for me yung original syempre kasi yung mga fakes they made of rubber lang and doesn't have the same technology as the original ones, sa leather ok sa akin sa local brands ang mendrez, rusty lopez and wade, sa slippers sketchers (at pag sa bahay lang islander) kasi ang dami ng nakasuot ng fake na nike slippers saka ok sa akin ang design ng sketchers.....

Edited by Agent_mulder

Oh dear, this thread gets me all excited! :boo:

I love shoes!!! A girl can never have enough of shoes, thongs, mules, slingbacks, slip ons, stilettos and what-have-you to adorn her feet and embrace it for most parts of the day :D I love all kinds and it doesn't matter to me if they are branded or not, if they are pricey or inexpensive for as long as I like the way my feet look in them. I've been eyeing a pair of black Nine West snakeskin stilleto slingbacks and have been to two shops to find my size and haven't been that lucky yet. By now it's probably gone :(

My last purchase was a black Nine West snakeskin 4inch stilleto mules some months ago (this means I should be shopping for a new pair now!!). As I went into the shop in Shang I was immediately drawn to it despite the fact that I hate snakeskin anything and am not to fond of sharp pointy tips! I loved the height of the heels and how they were shaped. Here's a photo ... oh and that red bite you see is a nasty bee sting.

post-8751-1123830237.jpg

johnston murphy wing tips

allen edmonds canton

johnston murphy steel toe

s. ferragamo cap with buckle

sidi - cycling shoes

nike dura comfort - white/black saddle; white/brown saddle; black/brown saddle

nike running shoes

where i buy them? department stores, boutiques, outlets shops, wherever i see then and have the compelling reason to buy them.

a few sandals and slip ons.

johnston murphy wing tips

allen edmonds canton

johnston murphy steel toe

s. ferragamo cap with buckle

sidi - cycling shoes

nike dura comfort  - white/black saddle; white/brown saddle; black/brown saddle

nike running shoes

where i buy them? department stores, boutiques, outlets shops, wherever i see then and have the compelling reason to buy them.

a few sandals and slip ons.

i envy you as i am restricted to florsheim for their 3E sizes.