How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

nandun yung curiosity kung gaano na kadami yung nakapareha niya. pero hinding hindi ko gugustuhin na malaman kung sino sino sila at kung ano ang mga itsura nila. parang bangungot kasi kung papasok pa yung mga ganung klase ng bagay sa isipan mo. pero pinakamahalaga para sa akin na malaman na malinis at healthy pa rin siya through check up kapag naging kami na. para na rin sa safety naming dalawa. sa bandang huli kasi ang importante na lang para sa akin ay ako na yung mahal niya.

i think people are taking it too lightly. it does matter. tingin ko lang na if super dami na, parang the chance of cheating is high kasi baka di makunteto sa iyo if nagpakasal na kayo tapos she experienced better sex than you.

goes both ways as well. more so na sa guy. if sobrang sexually active bago naging kayo, very good chance maghanap ng iba iyan kung nagsawa na sa wife niya

Edited by kevin12684

if thera siya or attendant, then it will really be hard coming to terms because of the sexual history of her work but if hindi naman sa ganitong industry and madami pa din, then that tells you something and a cause for alarm (baka nymphomaniac, hindi kuntento sa isang lalaki)

that's why, when buying a car, if it has a lot of mileage, it's best to just use the car for rental rather than buying it, (this statement is not about cars, obviously!)

• 2 weeks later...

Not at all, it was none of my business and it shouldn't be, for as long as she is free from any STDs and remains faithful during our time together. Why bother over spilled milk and why be with someone that you cannot trust to begin with? Love trusts & accepts, it does not go out of its way to find faults.

Even the sexually inexperienced are capable of committing infidelity, it's definitely not an end-all-be-all. Just leave if they cheat, period - regardless of past experience. But don't count faults even before they happen, at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Very. It tells me a lot about your character, carefulness, habits (past and present) as well as strengths and weaknesses. 

I can’t change the past but it gives me additional information about the person so I am fully aware of the person I intend to start a life with.