• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

true in a way....the stuff in mega mall is a bit on the lower end side when it comes to style, tho the store in mega mall is bigger so a lot more choices. thumbsupsmiley.gif

If you want the limited Fred Perry editions where they only make 1000 per batch or sometimes CDG's or if lucky....your initials.....

Homme et Femme at the Shangrila Mall would be the place to buy these things....

The Generic FP stores are the ones copied by the fake sellers in sulit and once upon a time in Multiply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

merun akong fred perry na nabile sa greenhills way back.. and now they have flagship stores.. good for us.. thou i still not buy to their stores.. i can afford nowadays but i'mm just being practical. "SATISFIED" na ako sa imitation na tag 450-600 pesos.. sorry ha.. i'm not that purist..

yes, merun sub-"cult"-ure sa UK during 60's era - MOD and modettes (most of them are scooterists, really loves fashion, soul, r&b music, loves to party all night long) who fought those "rockers"/greasers (who rides bikes triumph, norton, bmw's)

gusto nila ung damit ng Fred perry kasi comfortable to wear kahit mag party all night long, they are still in "STYLE"...

even skinheads, suedeheads, punks and other subculture in between wear this brand ..

one of their rival brand is Ben Sherman...

by the way i have the shoes from MARIKINA, that's worth 900 pesos back then.. one true vintage shop owner offered his brand new onitsuka over my perry.. and you know what? Hinde ako pumayag makipag palit..

minsan hinde sa mahal ng pag purchase, or authenticity ng product..

i go for comfort, regardless of brands.. but seems those branded clothes are really comfy..

i do follow Grand slam, montagut, ben sherman.. eto mga orig and authentic.. :P ternohan nyo na ng slim fit na pants at chukka boots boom!

i'm happy with this thread,..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...