The VANS Appreciation Thread

Ok this board has been dead for quite some time now so lets liven it up a bit! Behold.....the brand new, super exclusive and super rare... Vans "NECKFACE"! There are several skate shops in my area and the store that I got these from only had 4 pairs! I even called official Vans stores and they don't even carry them! Only a small hand full of selected skate shops whom are urban account holders was fortunate enough to get these babies and they were a nation wide release! I was even happy that they had my size. Knowing this knowledge about them I had to pick up the remainding 3 pairs! Yaaahoooo!!! :cool:

post-37442-1172819228.jpg

Edited by Chinelas1
  • 1 month later...

Well...Im a tad bit dissapointed in Vans lately. I actually lined up at a Supreme store in LA for these Vans Half Cab SUPREMES But backed out when I actually had them in my hands. But here is a picture that I got from the net. For those of you that might like em. Up close and personal....to me they are.... :sick:

post-37442-1177398374.jpg

u could flip em .... its supreme anyways ... u know hypebeasts and their supremes

True...but with the funds that I brought along I just ended up picking up a new board along with replacement bearings and wheels for my Habitat board.

Edited by Chinelas1

hehehe the half cabs aint worth it go for the old skool all black model just got a pair & people in the office doesn't notice im wearing skateshoes instead of leather shoes. at the same time they're lightweight so you can skate easily with them. i had the santos 4 in all the colors it was released but they're all dead now (courtesy of skating hard before) & i still have a red tnt which a lot of people mistake for air jordan 1s hehehe

hehehe the half cabs aint worth it go for the old skool all black model just got a pair & people in the office doesn't notice im wearing skateshoes instead of leather shoes. at the same time they're lightweight so you can skate easily with them. i had the santos 4 in all the colors it was released but they're all dead now (courtesy of skating hard before) & i still have a red tnt which a lot of people mistake for air jordan 1s hehehe

Damn! Thats some ol school stuff there! I still rock my beat up Vision Street Wear Sneaks from the late 80s too imbarrasing to post pix here. LOL I still have my old Powell and Bones boards too from back in the day! :thumbsupsmiley:

Damn! Thats some ol school stuff there! I still rock my beat up Vision Street Wear Sneaks from the late 80s too imbarrasing to post pix here. LOL I still have my old Powell and Bones boards too from back in the day! :thumbsupsmiley:

hehehe nice! i don't have any of my old fish decks with me any longer, but my candy bar shorty's deck (the 1st ever deck i bought) is now a fish deck. hahaha broke the my backside after a failed FS no comply (bloody mess i made of myself). now that was like 4 years ago. ^_^ still have the deck though, just can't seem to find it in my garage/bodega. btw i still have my bones bearings with me, the no ABEC type, really faster than an ABEC 9 bearing.

hehehe nice! i don't have any of my old fish decks with me any longer, but my candy bar shorty's deck (the 1st ever deck i bought) is now a fish deck. hahaha broke the my backside after a failed FS no comply (bloody mess i made of myself). now that was like 4 years ago. ^_^ still have the deck though, just can't seem to find it in my garage/bodega. btw i still have my bones bearings with me, the no ABEC type, really faster than an ABEC 9 bearing.

Dude! Is there a lot of skaters in PI? I see that your from Alabang. I will be going back to PI in November and going to stay in Muntinglupa! Is there any spots there that I can skate at? I just coped a Habitat Bamboo deck, Independent trucks, spit fire wheels and swiss bearings! I want to bring this board with me to my trip in PI November maybe we can meetup and skate some time! holla!

Dude! Is there a lot of skaters in PI? I see that your from Alabang. I will be going back to PI in November and going to stay in Muntinglupa! Is there any spots there that I can skate at? I just coped a Habitat Bamboo deck, Independent trucks, spit fire wheels and swiss bearings! I want to bring this board with me to my trip in PI November maybe we can meetup and skate some time! holla!

most of the places where i skated in alabang are dead (rent-a-cop watched na sila). although there is this one place a "skatepark" in alabang town center. i just don't know if its still there. hehehe love to skate again man but the feet are unable to anymore, i can't even run & jump lest i exert myself & break my ankles for good. although i'll show you some of the spots here & maybe drink a few bottles & smoke

most of the places where i skated in alabang are dead (rent-a-cop watched na sila). although there is this one place a "skatepark" in alabang town center. i just don't know if its still there. hehehe love to skate again man but the feet are unable to anymore, i can't even run & jump lest i exert myself & break my ankles for good. although i'll show you some of the spots here & maybe drink a few bottles & smoke

Im down wid dat! Thanks.

Layo!

Sa manila, meron?

haven't seen any rare vans shoes sa manila na binebenta pre. sa mall kse mashadong commercial ang dating kaya yung mainstream lang at madaling ibenta ang tinda nila. although mas magaganda yung mga ine-export sa mariveles, para pang export lang tlga un. kung nalalayuan ka sa mariveles why not try mo sa sta rosa laguna, madaming shoe factory din dun, try mo baka makakita ka ng nike SB na sapatos, kse may factory sa mamplasan ang nike.

• 3 months later...