Electronic Cigarettes

It's a good stepping stone into banning vaping right now in the Phils as per Executive Order 26 that prohibits cigarette smoking in common spaces, and instead limits the activity to designated smoking areas. I think this was implemented noong July pa.

I tried smoking once.. just one stick, one puff and I automatically knew it wasn't for me. I have friends from way back when who started smoking and only quit when they developed serious health problems like lung cancer, "popcorn" in the lungs, heart problems, asthma..etc. No offense to the smokers out there but I think smoking/vaping is one of the most useless vices made by man. Tama sabi ng karamihan about 2 things... 1) you health is the best investment and 2) ang pinoy madalas hindi hihinto until kumatok sayo si kamatayan.

I had a college friend who never smoked cigs/tabacco but was into vaping the moment it was introduced to the Phils. 2 years in hirap na siya huminga maski maglalakad lang kami sa mall nag wheez na siya akala niya asthma lang ayun pala pag x-ray sa kanya nakita may "popcorn" sa lungs niya.

• 2 weeks later...

Ang ayaw ko lang. Mali intindi ng ibang tao sa vape.. Yes. Its much healthier and safer sa yosi.. Pero much better if pareho wala..

Kakauwi ko lang province and i see kids vaping.. Talk to them. Pero wala parang laruan lang sa kanila..

Anyways.. And smok rpm users here? Need honest reviews. Im a nord user btw.

Anyways.. And smok rpm users here? Need honest reviews. Im a nord user btw.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...