Free Medical Advice

papable

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys,

traydor ang cholesterol, kpag mga above 40's ka, delikado kn tlaga for it spcially women.

imagine yung blood vessels mo sa leeg yung pinakamliliit, tpod yung cholesterol, unti unting bumabalot sa daanan ng dugo so yung inner diameter ng ugat mo lumiliit...tpos ayun one day inatake k ng stroke...paralized kn ngyn..

tpos yung mga statin drugs pa, buy 1 take 2,

yung take 1, papababain yung cholesterol level mo, pero ang kapalit nuon, unti unting sisirain yung liver and kidney mo...kapg ndi namonitor yung toxicity level mo, magpapadialysis ka n nman, dagdag cost...

buti nlang i know of a doctor na nakatulong sa lola ko, yung pina take nya sa lola ko mganda, galing p daw U.S. bumaba tlag yung cholesterol nya without the side effects, if u want to know kung saan yung clinic and kung ano yung gamot, just pm me or u may call me at 7766888 loc 27 or 09154004270

my cholesterol level used to be 286, which was the main reason I started dieting and exercising. But pag hereditary, wala kang magagawa. After all that, the best it went down to was 250, so the doctor started me on Lipitor 40 mg. He told me to take it for 3 months then come back. I've got another month to go before my next check up.

my cholesterol level used to be 286, which was the main reason I started dieting and exercising. But pag hereditary, wala kang magagawa. After all that, the best it went down to was 250, so the doctor started me on Lipitor 40 mg. He told me to take it for 3 months then come back. I've got another month to go before my next check up.

substituting fish and seafoods to meat is sure way to lower your cholesterol levels...

a change in cooking oil or the removal of cooking oil altogether in diet can also help.

its best to stay in a vegetable and fruit diet, with soy based foods as alternates.

just went to the doctor after my chol level has been steadily moving up the past months - 225 in august, 240 in nov even after semi-controlled diet. and 1x basketball per week,

nagpacheck uli ako last week 213 na lang after i started 2x basket per week nung january, not much change sa diet - meron pa ring occasional sisig, liempo, crab etc, mahirap na ang buhay ka nga di ka naman makakain ng masarap na pagkain. btw, BMI ko is 25 so average lang.

prescription ng doctor: the usual diet (malamang di ko sundin) and exercise and C-lium fiber,

check up uli daw sa june, tignan natin kung effective.

substituting fish and seafoods to meat is sure way to lower your cholesterol levels...

a change in cooking oil or the removal of cooking oil altogether in diet can also help.

its best to stay in a vegetable and fruit diet, with soy based foods as alternates.

that line of thinking is sooo typical of FLEX readers... bro, dont be blinded by their bullshit... dietary cholesterol has little to do with blood cholesterol... 1 stick of marlboro will mess up ur lipid profile much more effectively than a big plate of lechon...

Well, I've read about that too kaya ngayon talaga eh healthy na akong kumain. Pero sabi nga ng doctor, dahil nga daw nasa family history namin, kahit na anong diet and exercise ko eh lalabas mataas pa din. We'll see after my next check up.

Really - sinabi ng doctor yan. Hmmmm, why don't you try to read up on Fish Oils, Flaxseed Oil and Lecithin supplements. These 3 have clinical trials showing that they reduce cholesterol - the American Heart Association even recommends fish oil. Read up on these supplements then discuss with your doctor. And what's good is that mura itong mga supplements na ito - just make sure na medyo branded yung bibilhin mo para sure na "clean" from pollutants yung fish oil.

Not sure how updated your doctor is about these things - pero judge mo na lang - kung tipong kakabuka mo pa lang ng bibig eh babanat na yung doctor na "Sus, kalokohan yang mga supplements na yan." - well you might want to check on some modern-thinking doctors.

Did your doctor really say na kahit anong exercise at diet ang gawin mo hindi bababa ang cholesterol mo ? Baka naman gusto ka lang nyang bentahan ng mga gamot. Ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng doctor na nagsasabi ng ganyan.

Oh and bago ko makalimutan- common warning - if you're on medication - please consult your doctor before you take any supplements. Baka kasi may medication ka na from your doctor.

Not sure how updated your doctor is about these things - pero judge mo na lang - kung tipong kakabuka mo pa lang ng bibig eh babanat na yung doctor na "Sus, kalokohan yang mga supplements na yan." - well you might want to check on some modern-thinking doctors.

Did your doctor really say na kahit anong exercise at diet ang gawin mo hindi bababa ang cholesterol mo ? Baka naman gusto ka lang nyang bentahan ng mga gamot. Ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng doctor na nagsasabi ng ganyan.

Oh and bago ko makalimutan- common warning - if you're on medication - please consult your doctor before you take any supplements. Baka kasi may medication ka na from your doctor.

no no, ang sabi ng doc, the most my cholesterol will go down to with diet and exercise is around 10 pts (of LDL and triglycerides) at ang malaking itataas naman is in HDL. I work in the military and based in the U.S. so suffice it to say that my doctor is abreast with the latest clinical studies and research of the AHA. I'm currently on Zocor 40mg. I haven't consulted with my doc about taking supplements (thanks for the warning) but it has been my habit to take a multivitamin and fish oil. I also cook with olive oil now and increased my intake of antioxidants.

that line of thinking is sooo typical of FLEX readers... bro, dont be blinded by their bullshit... dietary cholesterol has little to do with blood cholesterol... 1 stick of marlboro will mess up ur lipid profile much more effectively than a big plate of lechon...

pre i do read flex, but i dont just read that magazine. i also do my own research on different websites on the web. I am a certified fitness trainer too, and I also have a few friends practicing what they teach in the US... so please dont resort to name calling if you dont agree with something here, we're all at the same side.

para di ot: "1 stick of marlboro will mess up ur lipid profile much more effectively than a big plate of lechon..."- true, pero pareho pa ring bawal for those watching their cholesterol levels.

pre i do read flex, but i dont just read that magazine. i also do my own research on different websites on the web. I am a certified fitness trainer too, and I also have a few friends practicing what they teach in the US... so please dont resort to name calling if you dont agree with something here, we're all at the same side.

para di ot: "1 stick of marlboro will mess up ur lipid profile much more effectively than a big plate of lechon..."- true, pero pareho pa ring bawal for those watching their cholesterol levels.

thats good to hear! take note that im dissing flex, not u... chill :hypocritesmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Masama ba pag may TB ka tapos nakikipag sex ka pa din?

Well, TB is not usually a sexually transmitted disease, nor does sex or any amount of it have any bearing on the treatment, as far as I know. I think the more important problem would be if one has regular contact with a person who has untreated TB or TB that is still in the communicative/infectious phase (theoretically, after 2 weeks of proper treatment, the mycobacteria in a person should be controlled enough for that person not to infect anybody else, though it takes at least 6 months of medication to really cure a person) - if you have regular contact with a person infected with TB who is untreated, it does not matter is you have sex with that person or not, pwede ka talagang mahawa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...