Do You Believe in UFOs?

I, together with my entire family saw a UFO fly directly over our house in the early 80's. At first the object stood stationary at a point east of our house. The object was oval in shape with glowing lights. Couldn't tell how large the object was or its altitude. I got a pair of binoculars and the hair at the back of my head stood up. I got a good look at all the details. What I remember clearly is the object had amber lights that glowed. Aircraft lights go on and off but do not glow.

The lights would grow bright and then dim then grow bright again. Somthing that are not characteristic of aircraft lights.

I kept quiet while I observed the flying object and asked my brother to sketch on paper what he saw. What he sketched is exactly what I and the rest of the family saw.

Another thing about this object is it didn't make a sound. It was completely silent as it passed over our house and headed due west towards the setting sun.

Minutes later, friends from nearby villages called us asking us if we had seen the UFO. If people living 3 to 4 kilometers away saw the object which flew directly over us, then I can surmise the object was very large and was flying at a great altitude.

This post has been promoted to an article

Napasukan nanaman ng basura ang bagong thread na ito.

I have witnessed strange objects in the sky some years ago. They looked like bright stars but were moving in an erratic motion. They had the ability to hover but, unlike helicopters, these objects were silent. I was with several friends who also witnessed this.

UFO sightings are a phenomenon reported all over the world. Just like stories about ghosts which are told and re-told in every corner of the world reports of UFOs continue to pour in. Skeptics who have never encountered or seen ghosts nor UFO's should keep an open mind. I can't really blame their skepticism because really, seeing is believing. I just hope these skeptics don't think people who claim they have seen ghosts or UFOs are loonies....Because the time may just come when they'll encounter one or the other or even both. When they tell their stories, they may get a dose of their own medicine.

Yes I've seen some strange objects hovering in the sky, usually at night. They move in a jagged fashion and are very quiet. Sometimes there are more than one of these objects. I've seen as many as 6 objects moving in formation in one direction, stop and then move in another direction. Can't be aircraft of helicopters which are noisy. These things are absolutely quiet.

I know I'm not imagining things because sometimes I'm with other people who observe the same thing. It's difficult to take a photo or video of these objects especially since I've seen them only at night.

Yes I've seen some strange objects hovering in the sky, usually at night. They move in a jagged fashion and are very quiet. Sometimes there are more than one of these objects. I've seen as many as 6 objects moving in formation in one direction, stop and then move in another direction. Can't be aircraft of helicopters which are noisy. These things are absolutely quiet.

I know I'm not imagining things because sometimes I'm with other people who observe the same thing. It's difficult to take a photo or video of these objects especially since I've seen them only at night.

The fact that there are UFO sightings all over the world is already an indication that they are probably already here, quietly observing us. As to where these come from, we can only speculate.

I saw one last December 20 something. I was driving going to my friend's house when I saw something glowing in the sky. At first I thought it was a normal plane but then after a while, I realized 2 things:

1. It was glowing (green, blue, and amber)

2. It wasn't moving.

The object remained stationary in the sky even until I got to my friend's house. I even went down my car to get a better view. I was so shocked that I wasn't able to take a video. Sayang. The latest one I saw was this afternoon. I was on my way home when I noticed a small object in the sky. It was really tiny but it glowed. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just the sun reflecting on it as it was too small for that type of glow to happen.

P.S. Sana magpakita na mga alien saatin. I really believe that the US government is hiding a lot of things from the world. As the saying goes, "where there is smoke, there is fire."

Thanks guys! Cheers!

I saw one last December 20 something. I was driving going to my friend's house when I saw something glowing in the sky. At first I thought it was a normal plane but then after a while, I realized 2 things:

1. It was glowing (green, blue, and amber)

2. It wasn't moving.

The object remained stationary in the sky even until I got to my friend's house. I even went down my car to get a better view. I was so shocked that I wasn't able to take a video. Sayang. The latest one I saw was this afternoon. I was on my way home when I noticed a small object in the sky. It was really tiny but it glowed. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just the sun reflecting on it as it was too small for that type of glow to happen.

P.S. Sana magpakita na mga alien saatin. I really believe that the US government is hiding a lot of things from the world. As the saying goes, "where there is smoke, there is fire."

Thanks guys! Cheers!

Interesting. Personally I really cannot say if the US government is hiding something as far as UFO sightings go. Why would the US government resort to hiding/suppressing information regarding the existence of UFOs? We can only speculate as to whether the US government truly has secret information regarding the existence of UFOs.

Edited by oscartamaguchiblackface

It's probably not necessary for the US gov't. to admit it. Many retired US officials already made the disclosure in a major press conference. Generals, pilots, astronauts. Officials from the US air force. Yes, they do exist. One UFO even went after a missle and disabled it.

Thats' really interesting. Would you by chance have the article about the UFO that went after and disabled a missile? Would really appreciate it if you could send me the link to the article. Thanks

Thats' really interesting. Would you by chance have the article about the UFO that went after and disabled a missile? Would really appreciate it if you could send me the link to the article. Thanks

UFOs have been sighted all across the globe. I have personally seen a UFO back in the early 1980's. The object was shaped like a saucer, had glowing amber lights, could hover in a stationary manner, and was extremely quiet unlike say an airplane or a helicopter. Besides me, my friends and relatives living in other villages saw the object. My immediated family saw it and we were all excited. I know now beyond a shadow of a doubt that UFO's exist. Whether they carry extra terrestrials or human beings from the future is a matter of speculation. Whatever it is we saw, it was not of this earth.

NO

Bro I understand. Before I saw my first UFO many many years ago I didn't believe they existed either. I can't expect you to take my word or the words of others at face value. I can only relate what I actually saw.

Seeing is believing. You will become a believer the moment you actually see one.

^ Well they're unidentified and they're flying. So I believe you. Nobody said they were little aliens with big heads.

Yes I saw a saucer shaped object with glowing amber lights that could hover and move without making a noise. I'm not suggesting that there are alien beings inside because that would already be delving into speculation.

Interesting. Personally I really cannot say if the US government is hiding something as far as UFO sightings go. Why would the US government resort to hiding/suppressing information regarding the existence of UFOs? We can only speculate as to whether the US government truly has secret information regarding the existence of UFOs.

Of course. It's just my theory after watching a lot of documentaries and what not. Just this feeling that I have. hehehe I just find it interesting nonetheless to think of the possibilities in this universe. :)

It's probably not necessary for the US gov't. to admit it. Many retired US officials already made the disclosure in a major press conference. Generals, pilots, astronauts. Officials from the US air force. Yes, they do exist. One UFO even went after a missle and disabled it.

By any chance, are you talking about the Disclosure Project headed by Dr. Steven Greer? I saw this conference a while back and it really got me started with this whole alien/UFO thing. I agree that they probably don't have to say anything regarding the matter given that a lot of people have already come forward about it but wouldn't it be nice if say, Obama actually confirmed all this? That's all I'm saying. :)

Of course. It's just my theory after watching a lot of documentaries and what not. Just this feeling that I have. hehehe I just find it interesting nonetheless to think of the possibilities in this universe. :)

All these documentaries on UFOs and possibly the existence of aliens as well as the alleged US government's intention to cover up the existence of UFOs/existence of aliens does present a very interesting basis for further discussion. It's good we have this forum to exchange information about the possibility that aliens do exist.

Ako naman I have my own theory. It's got nothing to do with any documentary. It kinda just popped into my head. What if those UFOs people have reported are actually time ships manned by people from the future? There obviously exists a paradox...the grandfather paradox which states that if you go back into time and k*ll your grandfather before he had a chance to meet your grandmother, then your dad/mom wouldn't have been born. If your dad/mom wasn't born, then you wouldn't have been born. Now if you weren't born how would you go back in time to begin with to k*ll your own grandfather?

So if these UFOs are actually from the future, then they can only observe what to them was their past. They cannot violate the grandfather paradox. Then again, there are those who will challenge this by saying that there are actually parallel universes or even multiverses which could explain the grandfather paradox.

This is a little bit out of my league so I'll end my discussion right now. ;)

All these documentaries on UFOs and possibly the existence of aliens as well as the alleged US government's intention to cover up the existence of UFOs/existence of aliens does present a very interesting basis for further discussion. It's good we have this forum to exchange information about the possibility that aliens do exist.

Ako naman I have my own theory. It's got nothing to do with any documentary. It kinda just popped into my head. What if those UFOs people have reported are actually time ships manned by people from the future? There obviously exists a paradox...the grandfather paradox which states that if you go back into time and k*ll your grandfather before he had a chance to meet your grandmother, then your dad/mom wouldn't have been born. If your dad/mom wasn't born, then you wouldn't have been born. Now if you weren't born how would you go back in time to begin with to k*ll your own grandfather?

So if these UFOs are actually from the future, then they can only observe what to them was their past. They cannot violate the grandfather paradox. Then again, there are those who will challenge this by saying that there are actually parallel universes or even multiverses which could explain the grandfather paradox.

This is a little bit out of my league so I'll end my discussion right now. ;)

I was about to quote Michio Kaku on multiverses! Hahaha! But how about this. Since there are a lot of sightings of UFO's, what if some were actual aliens and some are piloted by future humans? :) Pwede rin noh? hahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Ako, I believe it's really possible.

Kung highly advanced sila, I'd assume that they also have higher level of consideration (tama ba yun?) na hindi nila guguluhin "significantly" and development natin.

Parang sa Star Trek lang (trekkie here) na merong first contact rules. Hehehe!

But still, takot pa rin ako sa aliens. Don't know what they're capable of.