flower horn just like arowana are considered by chinese to lucky charms..a fish like flowerhorn shows how much care the owner gives the fish..unlike some which only grows,flowerhorn grows humps on its head and changes color , so the more care you gave the fish the more beautiful it will look.and just like arowana,you can feed it with spiders,cockcroaches,flies, worms and even small mice depending on the fish size...saya nun di ba...

flower horn just like arowana are considered by chinese to lucky charms..a fish like flowerhorn shows how much care the owner gives the fish..unlike some which only grows,flowerhorn grows humps on its head and changes color , so the more care you gave the fish the more beautiful it will look.and just like arowana,you can feed it with spiders,cockcroaches,flies, worms and even small mice depending on the fish size...saya nun di ba...

hahahaha para rin palang tamagochi! hehehehe but i get what you mean! thanx bro! but i think id stay with the more natural looking fishes :thumbsupsmiley:

I have 1 silver aroana, around 18 inches na nd a whole bunch of cichlids, mostly tangerine's and ice blue's. 2 100 gallon tanks and one 50 gallon tank for isolation. I'm planning to shift sa salt water kaya lang I don't know where to get the equipment. Sino marunong mag maintain ng slat-water aquarium dito, pa turo naman.

cockroach? andami nyan sa bahay namin ah.. ok yan laki tipid ko..mabawasan pa ipis ba bahay... sure ba talaga ng ipis pagkain nya?

I had pirahna (4 fish) before but got scared with DENR crackdowns...

Oh yeah, my pirahnas were in a tank with goldfish. Real pirahna, not pacus either. The secret was frequent feedings (2 to 5 times a day). I also fed them large feed when they matured, they actually ate slightly crushed duck pellets (pagkain ng itik) so they were always full...pagbusog, di uupakan yung ibang isda...although may tama din yung ibang goldfish.

a neighbor used to raised about 4 piranhas..2 of which died because they ate each other,the other two died because his son gave a bull frog to the piranhas...after the unlucky piranhas died he tried to preserve them..he placed them under the sun to dry them up..but he forgot to take it inside the house ,the other morning its gone,we came to the conclusion that the cats took them

I had pirahna (4 fish) before but got scared with DENR crackdowns...

Oh yeah, my pirahnas were in a tank with goldfish. Real pirahna, not pacus either. The secret was frequent feedings (2 to 5 times a day). I also fed them large feed when they matured, they actually ate slightly crushed duck pellets (pagkain ng itik) so they were always full...pagbusog, di uupakan yung ibang isda...although may tama din yung ibang goldfish.

wow good thing it worked nainggit naman ako. cguro swerte swerte cuz i was also feeding my piranhas daily twice a day. from live carps to live ducklings and yet they always seem to k*ll each other.

i got one flowerhorn

one red devil

3 pcs POGI fish

2 pearl scale

lately i have been trying to breed shrimps at food for my fishes.

by the way i would like to advertise that I have POGI fishes for sale

550 is the price for each. 5" 7pcs

just pm me if your interestedd

i got one flowerhorn

one red devil

3 pcs POGI fish

2 pearl scale

lately i have been trying to breed shrimps at food for my fishes.

by the way i would like to advertise that I have POGI fishes for sale

550 is the price for each.  5" 7pcs

just pm me if your interestedd

Buddy you got pm from me.

If ok with me I will counter offer for 7 pcs of yours at 400.00 each total of 2,800.00\

PM me then we can discuss

wow good thing it worked nainggit naman ako. cguro swerte swerte cuz i was also feeding my piranhas daily twice a day. from live carps to live ducklings and yet they always seem to k*ll each other.

Really? Wow...your piranhas must have been big if they were able to get ducklings already! :cool:

I've been nostalgic about those fish since I contributed to the thread. I never tried giving them live feed, only once did I feed them a live mouse, but it was a bit too gruesome for my taste. Not because of the blood, but the mouse died slow and made a lot of noise.

Really? Wow...your piranhas must have been big if they were able to get ducklings already!  :cool:

I've been nostalgic about those fish since I contributed to the thread. I never tried giving them live feed, only once did I feed them a live mouse, but it was a bit too gruesome for my taste. Not because of the blood, but the mouse died slow and made a lot of noise.

well thats how you studied them how they k*ll, and lived.

But with my experiences it never happen on live feeding, if you feed them well they dont get hungry at all times, kahit live feeds pa iyan, but unless that live feed have been hurt with blood oozing out.Then thats the time piranha will attack it.

Well i hope to get more species of piranha especially yellow and black breeds.

well thats how you studied them how they k*ll, and lived. 

But with my experiences it never happen on live feeding, if you feed them well they dont get hungry at all times, kahit live feeds pa iyan, but unless that live feed have been hurt with blood oozing out.Then thats the time piranha will attack it.

Well i hope to get more species of piranha especially yellow and black breeds.

actually in the wild they tend to prey on helpless and injured fishes or even small birds and other animals. Piranhas can also be sometimes attracted to blood.

mas naaatrack sila sa pagaspas ng isdang injured e. kontra sa common believe na lumangoy ka lang at yari ka na. the piranha is a very skittish fish. yan ang common problem ng mga piranha keepers. but some specie e grabe sa tapang.

this is my pudoy

http://jbiel.tabulas.com/ronnie12/big/Picture18.jpg

http://jbiel.tabulas.com/ronnie12/big/post-2215-1132314531_thumb.jpg

ganito sya kalaki noong una kong binili

http://jbiel.tabulas.com/ronnie12/big/post-2215-1118658324_thumb.jpg